Is California the best state to live in if you are aesthetic?

Is California the best state to live in if you are aesthetic?

Attached: 98F7D134-1245-4345-BC7D-2FED03F1A2FF.jpg (930x1301, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>living in the USA

Attached: 4dsc.png (385x350, 37K)

All of California is not Southern California. Also, it's more important to be rich in L.A.

Stay mad Europoor. There is a reason why Arnold moved to the USA when he wanted to make it.

Yeah, I guess being surrounded by stinky Mexicans makes you look really good by comparison.

>Is California the best state to live in if you are aesthetic?
No, because there are far too many aesthetic chads here, thus you don't stand out.
But if you are aesthetic in some shitty flyover or southern state state then you can become a god.

im argentinian

Depends on what you want. Looking for fresh 18 year old thots? Move to some fly over state, live in your van, work at some fast food place, and fuck 18 year old thot coworkers at their parents house while mom and dad are at work. Bonus degenerate points for doing this in a state with a lower age of consent.

>3rd worlder making fun of the number 1 country in the world

Attached: 1514506081470.png (205x246, 5K)

Clearly the midwest is not. Nasty winters, wet springs. I'd pick southern states any time, especially if they're facing the ocean.

Can confirm. I'm not a bad looking guy, but when I visit my hometown,I feel like Adonis himself

>those calves
fuck

No Cali està en vaca.
Los mejores estados son algunos otros en el sur.

*inhales*

Why does he look so much better than modern pro bbers? What changed?

It's not 1980 anymore. California is probably the worst place to go right now.

oh no no no

>number 1 country in the world
Maybe in obesity

Small waists aren't sought out anymore in pros these days. It was mandatory back then.

>never been to california
>bases opinion on what he's seen on tv

I'm so sorry

I can see arnolds dong

sure bro i feel so bad for you since you got brainwashed into thinking that the USA is the number 1 country in the world. I live in Switzerland and i have visited multiple countries the past years and i can tell you that all western european countries have a higher standard of living that the US.

No because it's a burning shithole full of spics and creaturas

Attached: Thing soy.jpg (1610x814, 702K)

California is full of lib-shits, soccer moms, and getting taken over by immigrants. I would advise not living here no matter who you are.

Haha ok beaner

Stay mad irrelevant midwesterner

Attached: Goatstate.jpg (3264x2448, 2.72M)

I am actually a leaf

Attached: angry leaf olympics.webm (896x504, 2.96M)

I was at the beach yesterday and like 80% of the guys there including a few dads had really nice fit bodies, abs and backs and all it made me feel flabby and I made myself work out. So it's good motivation I guess.

Nobody cares about your boring country they care about our fun hip cool country

Lol I'm so sorry

Attached: 1517506550467.jpg (4656x2620, 887K)

I guess if you want to dramatically stick out from the los/las goblinos/goblinas

California is 30% white and in freefall. Canada is only nonwhite in southern ont.

Attached: terry gun.jpg (990x682, 49K)

Exactly. Europe is so cucked. At least here the U.S. we can be obnoxious, loud fuckers and do whatever we want including having huge backyard parties with red Solo cups.

>being proud of being from Commiefornia
Either you're a spic or a gringo the spics make fun of lol

Attached: 1478187896519.jpg (415x404, 30K)

>your ship is sinking faster than mine! Haha!

Pretty sure OP is thinking of beach cities like Santa Monica, Manhattan Beach, etc that actually has rich people not Central and downtown LA where if you're 16% bf at 6' you'll look tons better than the next Juan

FL is pretty based for having Jow Forums lifestyle

Correct, pic unrel

Attached: crysis punchman.webm (640x360, 3M)

forgot pic

Attached: key-west-florida.jpg (918x516, 201K)

I live in Torrance CA. Was at a party last night with legit nothing but Chads. We're all into MMA and in good shape. If you live in any of the beach cities and aren't in good shape as a male ages 18-24 you're either highly socially skilled or just soyboy to these roasties.

Pic is of me and lil bro, I'm not even the third biggest dude in my squad.

Attached: 23754980_10214658740122595_6228504957784624789_n.jpg (720x960, 74K)

If you live in California and don't live in a beach city you might as well just not be living in California at all really

Maybe in 1970 lol

Attached: 12509629_986273971433813_3720859553342940394_n.jpg (707x490, 36K)

those moolies doe

>pic
>shows Webn
Fucking brainlet

heavy abuse of roids.

OP here. I live on the beach in Florida and I have to disagree. All of the women in FL are retirees. Southern California beach cities are full of hot women in their early 20s.

Because it's easier to con retarded mutts out of their money. It's still a shithole.

go to Miami, FL, or WPB and there are a lot of hot women.

Who gives a shit about anywhere in Canada other than Ontario? It'd be like trying to claim the US is A-OK because there's barely any darkies in Wyoming or Montana.

No, it's because being the most successful guy in Austria would be like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. Arnie realized this and went to the US as soon as he could.

I’m from southern california. This is nothing to be proud of. It’s an overrated shithole whose glory years were before I was born. It’s a shithole. San Fran is also shithole. The whole state is overrated shit. All it has going for it is the weather. Shitlibs and idpol types ruined it. The current Governor is a geriatric Jerry Brown, subject of that California Uber Alles Dead Kennedys song. Just fuck California and its retarded social mores and “culture” it thrusts upon the rest of the country and the world.

And fuck NYC too

I pray for the day California will sink into the sea.

california needs to split into northern, southern and then just la/san deigo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)

Fun fact: Argentineans think they are 1st world

we are

I know it feels that way when you compare yourself to the rest of the continent, Cheerleader syndrome and all, but Europe, NA, and Kangarooland don't think so.

eurofaggs and amerimutts are low test faggots who lift to cope with insecurities, lmao at them

while im an argie that only comes here to shitpost and dont have the need to pick heavy things in order to get women

third world rules

Attached: 2.png (538x611, 67K)

>the absolute state of shitskins
hur dur, the west doensn't matter, but please send another care package America so my little brother doesn't starve this month.

>tfw my slam is a wbp Stacy
>last one was a miami stacy
I love college

>that 30 year old amerimutt mad at some tree living southamerican guy who will die tomorrow of yellow fever

Attached: 23d.png (317x289, 40K)

Yes.
t. Aesthetic and live in Beverly Hills

Increased emphasis on mass monsters

Removal of the vacuum pose from mandatory poses

Supplement companies

At least Classic Physique is a thing now. Which is not to be confused with Men's Physique. Classic Physique is more about the Arnold-size guys, while Men's Physique is more like models.

You're not white

>not hating uppity subhumans

Attached: xkdcknv3y9d01.png (703x911, 19K)

we come over and fuck your women

the absolute state of coping first world grandpas

Attached: oldcel.png (380x349, 52K)

did your sister find a rich american boyfriend by posting thot pictures on Instagram?

yes and now i dont have to work a day on my life unlike you amerimutt burger loser with a deadend job and college payments

Attached: 23e.png (574x532, 51K)

a subhuman just called me a mutt...

>a subhuman just called me a mutt...

Attached: e23rfre.png (872x658, 74K)

It's probably the best state to be in anyways. My mom is from Southern California, but she moved to Atlanta then had me. WHY DID YOU KEK ME TO THE OPPRESSIVE SOUTH-LAND MOMMY?!
I hate the south. But then again, my uncle lives in Oceanside California, and he hates it there. He says it's nothing but Mexicans. Well here it's nothing but niggers. WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY WHITE RIGHTS? Seriously, fuck the south. I'M HEADED OUT CALIFORNEE WAY

Learn to swim. I'm praying for mayhem..... I'm praying for tidal waves.