youtube.com/watch?v=1oWcpweTuXs
youtu.be/f4Uu634kp1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not since i found out he only squats like 4 plates at 200 lb

Except he does way more than that.

His best is like 5.5 pl8 wtf are you on

yea ive watched his bulking videos
bretty good

Attached: 1523271713620.jpg (741x763, 1.17M)

It's my go to guy for most lifting stuff.

p good for learning movements

Why should I take bench press advice from someone with 20 videos on the subject but cant bench 315?

He openly admits his bench is complete shit but I should take advice from the grungy homeless santa?

Tried to watch one of his videos a while ago and I couldn't make it past 5 minutes. His facial hair is gross and I can't stand how he does the Jason blaha O mouth too

>Why should we take advice from a guy stronger than 95% of this board if he only outbenches 90% of this board ?!?!

He has video evidence of him benching over 3plate though

*cringe*

>200 lb
top kek friendo, he weights like 240 minimum

I watched him for general interest. I never take his advice because his training is only specific for maximum strength gains, strongman and that doesn't jive with my sport.

he's ugly and too fat

he also change his opinion every other week because he's just dumb and only repeat what he heard from someone with more autority than him

fuck off

Attached: 1523268099296.jpg (553x900, 260K)

>-And this is my pet monkey Bubbles
>-Hoot-hoot!

Attached: rip faceapp.jpg (284x323, 38K)

He's a pretty good guy. I'd have a beer with him.

his form videos are great for beginners
unfortunately i dont find any of his stuff entertaining

Why would I care about the truth if I want to shitpost?

LMFAO

THIS FUCKIN DUDE

LOOKIT HIS FUCKIN BODY DUDE

Yeah aside from being a bit unevenly tan/pale he looks badass. Did...did you have a point ?

Imagine having a flat chest like that after years of benching.

dude i identify as a greek statue lol

I think he is just another reminder of why I don't back squats it conventional deadlift.

I don't understand this picture. How can he have visible abs while having that much bodyfat?

He's still knowledgeable, just because he isn't the strongest doesn't invalidate his advice. It's like a boxing trainer can be amazing and insightful but not be a good boxer.

FItness youtubers are for fags.

really REALLY stronk core

beautiful beard though

ye i wutch alen thfralll hes a guud cooch i sqwat everiday an i dont care abot esthetiks becuz im a rele mang

Attached: alanthrallmeme.png (916x910, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1oWcpweTuXs

You guys are mentally ill

NIGGA LOOK LIKE HE GOT A COUPLE-A FUCKIN SUBARUS FOR LEGS

THAT BOY GOT SOME BEANBAGS

HIPS LIKE A BATHTUB

AY

AY MY MAN

AY

THIS FUCKIN DUDE MAN

THIS FUCKIN DUDE LOOK LIKE HE HAVING A DOMESTIC BETWEEN HIS UPPER AND LOWER HALVES

FINNA LOOK LIKE HIS BOTTOM HALF BEEN TALKIN ABOUT THYROID ISSUES

BRUH SOMEONE TELL THAT BOY'S TORSO TO HAVE A WORD WIT HIS FUCKIN LEGS

NIGGA LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN BAOBAB TREE

REAL TALK

MY MAN LOOKIN LIKE A SCENE FROM THE SERENGETI

>reddit spacing
>ebonics
You have to go back

BRUHHHHHHHHH

Juggernaut Training Systems has A) much better explanations of technique/programming without nut hugging ripped toad and B) a record of actually producing high level athletes
If I wanted to learn about strongman I'd watch Alsruhe.

HEY GUYS HERE'S HOW YOU LIFT WEIGHT LMFAO

Attached: Baobab-Adansonia-grandidieri-2-660x330.jpg (660x330, 47K)

This is his main problem. Same with isuf etc. These are entertainment channels, basically dumbing down shit for idiots. You want legit content, follow Juggernaut, reactive training systems, SS etc.

Frog poster do you think we care about your opinion?

no because you're a real manly man and don't care about aesthetics and you just want to lift a big rock

no fuckin chance, why would i watch him...

his thighs and ass make him look like a centaur. why would anyone want to look like that?

i used to but his content lately has been boring and pretty useless. He makes good advice for beginners though.

How much does Sheiko bench?

Why does that offend you ?

is this true?
Iam

Attached: pepe kek.jpg (258x245, 23K)

hang in hell, nigger.

Hello, Alan

Go back to /tv/ you literal teenager

This. The best in the world all have coaches

because he's really fucking strong?

apperently he did basic 531 and made no gains in years.

Now he's getting coached

how many world class athletes has Thrall produced?

Alan Thrall DL'ing 600lbs uploaded last week

youtu.be/f4Uu634kp1M

seems to me that fashy memes probably should'nt include abbreviations of words such as ''we're''

>4 plates squat isn't impressive on fit
Why am I surprised?

Attached: whackingday.jpg (625x461, 29K)

What about those Jewish doctors Thrall's been getting coached by?

> has a large beard and long hair
> pulls angry faces

He can fuck off

ph god my fucking sides

why should i watch someone whose body sucks

Wrong thread

This post will be ignored by all the anti-Thrall faggots who will pretend not to see it.

600lb is a noob deadlift faggot

Can I expect hving a similar body if I sub to a gym and train for strenght?
His chest is disapointing

so this is the pinnacle of (strength training)

Attached: t rex mode.png (600x600, 478K)

No, he looks like shit and just parrots rippetoe. I can just go watch SS's channel if I wanna hear that shit

I did that on by my 3rd week on SS

Attached: Rippetoe.png (122x153, 55K)

Not wanna hijack the thread but
What kind of rows can replace the clean on SS?

none

pendlay, but i wouldn't replace it

I thought the SS clean was bad?

for competitive olympic style lifting in terms of form yeah. for the purposes of adding power and getting you strong, ripp put it in there for a reason

Main problem I have is nobody can check my form and my main worry is to snap my shit up. This is why I want to swap it ovrr pendlay rows.
Im the average joe with no background and just want to get stronger for "fun"

now this is autism posting

It's fine if you do, the SS website that used to be up said just replace them with pendlay rows if you don't wanna do cleans...But they're a fine lift, and ripp goes over it pretty thoroughly in the book. He also put out a few form videos on youtube. If you can video yourself and compare it to the proper form or just ask other people it can be pretty helpful, but up to you.

He would look a lot better if he went on a cut.

this aesthetic is worse than a pic of puke

alan thrall is good

Thralls aside what's fits opinion on Buff Dudes?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

They look a thousand times better than Alan Thrall but they’re probably on steroids with way better genetics

>baobab
10/10

Also thrall has far more functional strength

his eating vids are legit wtf you talking about?

>I deadlifted 100lb a month ago and now deadlift 200lb, so logically I'll deadlift 600lb in 4 months the post.

Yeah, it's entertaining enough, and I get a nugget of wisdom here an there. DYEL's and ignorant people hate on him, but don't realize that this is what a lifelong natty lifter will look like. It's impressive that he has the following that he's had considering he's probably not a fake natty like every other fitness personality.

404 not found

Is that him?

>222.2 lbs
quads checked

>on steroids
>those traps
Just because you've been training for 6 months and don't look like that, doesn't mean everyone bigger than you is juicing

no, he looks like shit. His bear and hair are fucking horrible too, he's like a pretty strong neckbeard

The guy on the left maybe since I think he was actually some competitor/model once.

But the guy on the right has always been a good but attainable physique. Hell, the other guy (Zach?) is normal-ish now.

I’m not saying they definitely are but a lot of people lift for years and years and don’t look that good

600lbs with good form is extremely good.

My local gym bro almost does as much, and he's a 9/10 sickcunt looking dude. Thrall isn't in it for body building, but getting 6pl8 is way better than 99% of people.

gear abusers

Good videos for manlets. I thought he was the end all be all source for form until I realized he gives no proper information for tall guys. Even a quick stand wider when you squat would have been a great help.

>he cute

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I genuinely thought the thumbnail was Chloe grace moretz

he's like 6'2 or something though