Just work out bro, girls love muscles

>Just work out bro, girls love muscles.

Attached: 2v1v.png (1024x594, 336K)

you can fix tall and skinny but you cant fix being short

Better to be fit and short than skinny and short

>implying you cant be tall and buff
>Implying girls know what they want

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 15K)

cope manlets

Yeah but you're still short at the end of the day and the only way out is to be dead and short.

>would you rather have a good fixed feature and a bad feature that you can change or a bad fixed feature and a good feature that you can change

No shit people go for A

I'm 6'1" though

Since when did boys give a fuck about what statistical so called “gurls” want ? Huh amirite?
I am right

shut up faggot
I guess the only way you can unironically sit and say this shit online is because you don't have any friends at all, at least not any that you feel a legitimate connection to

t. 193cm

rather stay as a buff coping manle. i have a decent jaw and pretty Jow Forums and dress nicely as a 5 7 dude. get a lot of attention from womanlets or cute girls above 5 10 (IDK why tho. theyre usually skinny and have cute faces that belong to a womanlets body)

>triggered height e-statting manlets

I don't believe you'd react this viscerally to a pretty run of the mill manletpost if you were 193, manlet.

t. 184cm, couldn't care less lol this board is obsessed

manlet

this
the manlet thing is a cope
I'm 5'8 and my first 3 gfs were all taller than me.
2 of them even explicitly said they wouldn't date a shorter guy

>68-32 ratio
>"ALL GIRLS DON'T WANT MY WEIRD GOBLIN BODY SO ALL GIRLS WANT THE SAME THING"
Ya'll need to realize you aren't going to sleep with every woman in existence. Chill the fuck out.

Just be buff and tall, dumbass.

I think the key word is "really"

>Lifting for anyone but yourself

>Men would rather have a skinny GF with small boobs than an obese woman with big boobs
>This means men don't like boobs
This is you retard.

I have a “friend” who’s so insecure about his height he claims 6’1 when he’s 5’11 at best and everyone knows he’s full of shit.

Lmao what a faggot

What about tall and strong?

>but you are still short waaaa
Life is not fair man. You have to do your best with what you have been dealt with. Its no use crying over whether someone has better genetics or more steady background. If you do you just trying to find your reasons why your life is shit without actually doing something to get a better life.

>just b4 urself lol
Manlet uprising when? Maybe they'll understand when lanklet heads start rolling.

true
lifting is entirely useless for manlets and only lanklets deny it
t. 5'6

you will literally never ever ever ever understand

i did this
i'm 29 and literally have never gotten a kiss after gymceling for years. even got rejected by a fucking burn victim with half a nose.

HEIGHT IS KING
HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING

these quizzes are often completed by females

and all girls want to be tall and skinny while none want to be short and buff

applying it to males is a stretch

>tfw mocked zuckerberg for that child-elevation at his seat
>tfw I'm only one cm taller

Attached: rLNk3hN[1].jpg (640x640, 52K)