Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: coke-zero-241418.jpg (686x686, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

endocrine.org/news-room/2018/consuming-low-calorie-sweeteners-may-predispose-overweight-individuals-to-diabetes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I drink it on occasion

I have s sixpack cooling right now.

Attached: 1476673298563.png (2000x2000, 1.36M)

Mixes well with rum

It is my crack. Ugh.

topo chico masterrace checking in

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 24K)

I've managed to stop drinking alcohol, cut almost all sugar from my diet yet this fake sugary hell will never let go of me. Best I can do seem to be alternate 2 glasses of water for every 1 glass of this shit. If I cut it completely I start craving all sorts of shit.

Drinking a real Coke once a week > Drinking sucralose pleb shit every day

Glass bottles too, cans are lined up with bpa or similar endocrine disruptors. And plastic bottles are problematic too obviously.

>2018
>thinking sucralose is healthier than sugar

endocrine.org/news-room/2018/consuming-low-calorie-sweeteners-may-predispose-overweight-individuals-to-diabetes

a kids drink for manlets. Anyone who is not a teenager drinking "soda" is a fucking degenerate piece of shit.

>consuming-low-calorie-sweeteners-may-predispose-overweight-individuals-to-diabetes

Good thing I am not overweight then..

Coke Zero doesn't have sucralose though.

I bet you think you are le manly man for drinking whiskey.

I prefer both Pepsi Max/Zero and Diet 7Up

WE JUST HAD A KIDNEY STONE THREAD YOU HEATHANS!

Attached: 1523692719332.jpg (195x259, 28K)

It's what i drink if im in public but not having alcohol.

It's socially unacceptable to ask for water for some reason.

Drink Seltzer Water instead. Start with flavored and work your way to unflavored.

The whole argument is that metabolic syndrome could be caused due to diet coke doesn't make sense unless there is direct links between sweet low calorie sweeteners and insulin resistance, which is not the case. Those kind of studys are click baits, try meta analysis next time.

Bloat factory

There's a new UK law where unless you explicitly ask for regular coke you will always get coke zero.

It's to cut down on obesity and tooth decay.

Actually im not 100% sure if the law is active yet or soon, my sister works for coke's marketing team which is how i know. Ironically while she shills coke for a living, she won't let my niece go anywhere near it.

Again bloat factory

That actually sounds surprisingly reasonable.

Attached: 1441837397067.jpg (640x560, 59K)

Garbage

Attached: 1504598203529.gif (422x633, 1.49M)

Might as well go for the gusto and get regular Coke, you're paying the same price for carbonated artificially flavored sugar water

Zero is much cheaper.

I drink way too much of this shit. I was jerking it all the time though and started nofap cold turkey a month ago pretty easily so I might try doing it with this.

I hate when people complain about HFCS too. It's 55/45 sucrose/frucrose compared to sugar which is 50/50 sucrose/frucrose.
I've yet to see a study or anyone link a study that HFCS and sugar are digested differently.

Yeah, we have a sugar tax now so regular coke is more expensive anyway. It's forcing most companies to switch to no sugar versions.

A bunch of people are whining about muh freedumbs to buy cheap sugary soda but fuck them

>Thoughts?
zero

All Coke brands are the same price every store I go to.

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with having to pay more taxes.

Diet Coke is better. But only fountain.
Canned and bottled are nasty

Not as good as sips. Never gonna make it bro

>*blocks your path*

Attached: 81FpNoe8sWL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 170K)

Get a six pack on your belly not in your fridge

This shit is better than any regular soda I've ever tasted.

Yeah I'm sure it's 100% healthy in regular-sized people, sweeteners have advanced consciousness that identify if you're fat and unleash negative effects only in this case.

And this is just one study among many others, their objectively negative effects isn't only for obese people.

Meta-analysises are way more flawed than theoric knowledge on the effects of a substance.

In M-A, there's always confounding factors that researchers don't take into account. Like saying people who drink wine are healthier, it may just be because people who don't are more likely to be trailer park trash who eat extremely unhealthy, smoke and drink more alcohol overall.

Same for diet cokes, people who drink them are more conscious about their health and probably don't drink much of it. So it wouldn't mean anything.

It's fine when it comes to shit food and drink you shouldnt be eating anyway

Soda is poison