ITT: meme supplements

ITT: meme supplements

I'll start: BCAAS.

Attached: PicsArt_04-15-10.39.06.png (720x708, 598K)

all of them

powdered milk (whey )

Any downside to taking too many BCAAs? I have a few scoops every day

Nah they're just kinda useless because your body already gets plenty amino acids from food.

>Zinc
>Fish oil
>Tumeric

Whey is good, creatine is good, the rest are memes.

Just grab your favorite meme fruit, your favorite meme green vegetable and stick it in the blender with your favorite meme seeds. Boom, done.

All supplements are useless if you eat the right foods...

don't make them think

Performix
>Thread

>useless
Explain, I can understand whey but creatine?

Attached: snakeoil_supplements_956.png (940x1619, 301K)

Anything that doesn't require you to have it shipped from a pharmacy in India

Attached: 1515767772046.png (183x189, 81K)

I don’t know if powder retains the benefits but my dad grew up on a farm and told me that whey is really good for you to drink

I'll counter: I drink them for the taste

>vitamin C
>snake oil
enjoy your scurvy, faggot

Preworkout and creation did nothing for me

ginger is actually really good for nausea this is a well known fact.

creatine takes a few weeks of dosing to become effective.
and the only preworkouts that are worth taking are the ones with DMAA/DMAE. the rest are just energy drinks with a lot of beta alanine. the most you're going to get out of stimulant free preworkout is slightly bigger pumps. just stick with coffee or energy drinks unless you can shell out $100 for a canister of mesomorph with dmaa. shit's like adderall.

preworkout without stimulants.
"anabolic" supplements.
testosterone "boosters".
pretty much anything that claims to give you gains but isnt legit steroids.

>multi vit
>vitamin d
>zinc

/thread

Nobody needs to supplement it, idiot. Unless you're an 18th century pirate

You get creatine from the same foods you get protein

people on certain diets might need to supplement vitamin c.

How old is this? Green tea supplements have shown to be very harmful, and the fish oil meme died years ago

people actually take green tea supplements? just drink the shit baka. but the fact still stands that the extract is good for cholesterol

this desu

I believe it's referring to the people that take a shit ton of it hoping to fix some problem. Like Emergen-C where it's like 10,000 mg or IU or whatever.

I don't know how old it is, but fish oil is not a meme.

>BCAA
Truly useless, get Leucine instead, it signals to mTOR athway and really keeps your gains
>creatine
Great for explosive excersices, useless for cardio
>vit c
Great for blood vessels, prevents atherosclerosis. Just get a multi
>vit d
If you're not in the sunlight shirtless all day long take 5000 IU and feel the difference
>green tea extract
I just drink Matcha tea before workout and I strongly reccomend it
>omega-3
If you don't live near the ocean, take it.

>inb4 dumbasses really think taking vitamin supplements dont do anything bcuz "muh bioavailability" or some shit

what is linking aloe vera to? shits good for your skin.
actually, what is it linking any of the bottom half to? some of the bottom half actually has legitimate uses.

>omega 3 is barely on the "worth it" line
>fish oil is at the top
who the fuck made this and what does he/she think people take fish oil for?

>zinc
>useless
try again newfriend

Not anywhere near the same amount though. You will never be able to eat 5gr of creatine from.regular food.

S I L I C A

Anything that's been researched.

And just because aloe is always marketed as being good for skin doesn't mean it's proven to treat or prevent certain skin conditions.

Logical fallacy

If your diet doesn't allow for foods high in Vit C it is literally retarded.

Aloe had some minor benefits against skin burns but that's it, pretty useless overall.

do you even reading comprehension?
the stuff above the line is not snake oil to varying degrees

tren, complete meme compound

most sides least amount of size gains and the cutting aspect of it could just be replaced by dnp

it is good for skin though. no ones saying it cures skin cancer or plaque psoriasis. it just hydrates the skin and helps heal scars/burns.
and how is that a logical fallacy? did you just see that term used today and you wanted to use it?

you're not going to get 6g of creatine from meat unless you eat kilos of raw meat everyday.

>tren has the most side effects
>suggests dnp
jesus christ what the fuck

I didn't say logical fallacy to you moron. And 'hydrates the skin' is not something that is proven to be beneficial in any way for health that's why it's not ranked higher on that list, which is about 'health benefits'. It might actually hydrate the skin and make you look healthy but that's not something that would be included in that graph.. I am just explaining you why you're misunderstanding it.

i was also the guy that posted about the ginger being good for nausea.
and why would hydrated skin not be beneficial to health? your skin is an organ, your organs need to be hydrated. hydrated skin protects better against UV rays and heals wounds quicker and more effectively, as well as helping absorb vitamin d more efficiently due to there being less dead skin cells.
but im retarded because i havent taken the dry, flaky skin pill, right?

Yep you're retarded because you completely miss the point of what I said.

>"you completely missed my point"
your point:
>"'hydrates the skin' is not something that is proven to be beneficial in any way for health"
-quote from you.
are you sure you're not retarded? jesus christ i knew Jow Forums had a lot of dipshits on here but you're a new breed.

>2018
>IF, keto, fasting are proven, healthy ways to lose weight and increase longevity as a bonus
>eating cell toxin for weight loss
retards are also browsing Jow Forums, apparently
Also, glutamine is a meme supplement unless you use it to feed your intestine through Tim Ferris protocol(80g in 5 days, AFAIK), which helps in muscle gain tremendously.

a lack of omega 9 causes retardation
i think poster lacks omega 9

Having a hydrated skin doesn't make you live longer or prevent actual disease brainlet.