Black woman describes her sexual encounters with Asian men

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=417&v=nXV5ZfqiN68

>small dicks
>only one guy made me cum
>they are into weird shit
>thoroughly disappointed
>they suck pussy and ass without even asking them

How true is this, femanons?

Attached: 1527111999658.jpg (819x1024, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kRX0AlV3YFQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=417&v=nXV5ZfqiN68
bossip.com/1583119/duh-new-study-says-african-american-females-have-the-tightest-boxes-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this must be a troll because of her eye makeup

I liked the comment that said we should crowdfund her to visit other countries and report back

not only the eyes
>uses full cover foundation
>no contouring
>actual monkey has more cheekbone than this
>smeared lipgloss on her lips. uneven and not her color
and what the fuck is she thinking about regarding that color mix. no no no yorue not kiegns adn shiet anmore tiems have chang ed

is prostitution legal in japan? how much did she charge them?

you guys are fags for caring that much about makeup style

>reposting Jow Forums threads
saged

jesus fucking christ. I hate this joke of a gender.

korean guy here. ive had sex with a handful of black girls and they all seemed not to care too much about my size (6 inches). i do eat girls out without asking though but only if they cleaned up before hand. not into too much wierd shit, just dirty talking and a little light spanking

Who fucking carrreeesss what sum nigger has to say
Sage

She said she loves small dick
Also why is she whispering?

Attached: 1449593251405.jpg (230x249, 33K)

>having sex with this badly makeup baboon
Really pathetic to see niggers bash and feel superior to other races but when the tables are turned the apes chimp out and screech RACYSSS along with their white guilt pigs.

Attached: 1475974446950.png (396x400, 37K)

that is repulsive

Who would even have sex with this creature? She's hideous. Top 5 fuggo I've seen all year.

she doesn't feel superior to them she just thinks they suck at sex. Only white people are racist, because they think they're superior

>a black woman married the literal creator of Reddit
>a black woman is out there hunting for autistic Japanese beta men and giving other women advice on how to do this
>an East Asian woman makes a tweet saying that silicon valley companies need to do something about the "incel problem"
Why do people still believe in the maymay that all black women hate weird guys but all asian women accept them?

No one cares lol
This was a thread about Jap men not fucking monkey bitches

idk that asian bitch is married to a black guy and cheated on him with a pajeet then accused the pajeet of sexual assault

the absolute state of asian women

niggers should be fucking killed

A great nigger bitch is a dead nigger bitch.

Attached: 15227957921308.png (456x632, 282K)

I have literally never asked to do any sexual act in my life, once you are going at it, you just move in for it, if they don't like it after, you stop.

>hello may i lick your pussy?
>ok now i am going to stick one finger in..is that okay?
i think its less like that and she's saying she doesnt have to ask the nip boys to eat her out

>How true is this, femanons?
Yes, I went on a sex vacation in Japan and got gangbang by a couple of guys I met from a host bar. It was like eating a bite-size candy bar when you haven't eaten in days. Them being rough doesn't even work out unless you play along.

Holy shit.
The absolute state of femoids in 2018.
This is on par with that girl that reviewed eating ass.
youtu.be/kRX0AlV3YFQ

Attached: IMG_1098.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

>faggot detected

WOOOoooooOOOOO

Attached: gay.jpg (720x540, 48K)

What's wrong with that? Ass I'd understand but what's wrong with eating a girl's pussy without her asking first?

>thot does thot things
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Attached: 53D338B3-5C87-4893-996E-AAD178B5F9BE.jpg (306x306, 20K)

"over 50 dicks" this nigger way of phrasing things is so indicative of their simple, animal-like outlook on the world. their brains really are a cut below the rest of us

"without asking" only a nigger would have to ask someone for head because nobody wants their face or anything down there :')

Why are women this way?
I can't be bothered to actually watch this but is it actually necessary to fuck 50 different people? Let alone in a short period of time?

Fucking degenerates man.

nah senpai, its the black not the female in her. my girl just straight up isnt attracted to people like that, didnt even know it existed
>inb4 shes cheating
nope, not all of us are incels and cucks, just you

She's pretty funny desu. I like her.

>if you have a small dick, come into my DMs
go robots

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

chinks lose again, good as only ATMs

No I think it's Serena Williams is married to the dude that created reddit not the current CEO or whatever.

They dislike weird BLACK guys. And it's mostly the hood bitches that don't like them. Not some super millionaire or a weeb that went to Japan. It's the generic blacks that dislike weird guys.

>I can't be bothered to actually watch this but is it actually necessary to fuck 50 different people? Let alone in a short period of time?

>2 years

She could have fucked 730 people. She fucked less than a 14th of the potential she could have. Hell, she could have done 2 a day if dedicated. But then again this is Japan and she's black so that's kind of outrageous, but you get my point. She's not the whore she could potentially be.

>T.Jealous fembot
you pretty vapid girl.

Yeah this is gold.

Think? No. Know.

who the fuck would fuck her in Japan?

how can black man even compete?

Why the fuck is she whispering? Does she live in her parents house?

They get white women, asian "men" get the scraps that others don't want

I don't know about Japan but in China black people are treated like celebrities.

>black people are treated like celebrities

I'm in the wrong fucking country.

Attached: 012.jpg (430x498, 51K)

>implying the average femanon would know anything about that
ololololol

Japanese apartments have thin walls. It's rude to speak at a normal volume.

Ikr, too bad I don't like Asian women.

>feman-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHEEHEHAHWHAWHAWHAHWAHWAHWAHWHA OH GOD YOU'RE KILLING ME user

Attached: 1520553321581s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

This world really needs nuclear war

chkd

also you make a good point, i like you

You know 6 inches is above average right, there was nothing for them to worry about

I would love to stuff my face with some vag and take in the aroma while I flick her with my tongue. Is it because I'm a 25 year old virgin?

Yo this bitch is fucking HILARIOUS

>be femoid
>be so cognitively dissonant you literally cannot comprehend the idea of shame

i want to die.

Attached: 20180309_153218.png (670x474, 73K)

Here's a real pill, in one of her other YouTube videos she says she wanted to get her "count up in the hundreds". I.e. she already had a body count over 100 before these 50 Jap dicks.
T. I have too much free time and watched all her videos.

>small dicks
big enough for me
>only one guy made me cum
>guy made me cum
If they suck you literally just take the reigns and teach them real quick and let them go to town. Its going to kill the mood for a full five minutes and then its back after he starts hitting the right spot.
>>they are into weird shit
Alot of them like it if you sob of scream in a way thats like you are being violated. Some literally just want to fuck but alot of them see JAV shit and want to do that like how teens see anal and want that.
>>thoroughly disappointed
If the guy sucks its up to you to fix it. Being lazy and bitchy just gets you a shitty night.
>>they suck pussy and ass without even asking them
Yes and they don't do it slow at all. One moment you think you are going to be doing some missionary and the next moment hes gaging because he stuck his tongue up your ass without you douching it. After that I douched with other guys and it wasn't a problem. They really like giving you a rimjob even if they dont do anal.
>inb4 roastie reeeeeee
its literally the only place in the world where men react positively for chasing them.

Attached: 1525142741199.png (634x474, 204K)

why do koreans always butt in when the opportunity to elevate themselves over japan comes up lmao

I don't think I am superior to niggers I just think they are fucking stupid, violent and unpleasant to be around.

>yeah take that
>I don't know what I'm taking but ok

Attached: 1350069424865.png (390x470, 20K)

They are treated as supervillains. Chinese don't interact with them and call police to attack them for slighest provocation.

they go down low

>Less than a century ago women were giving their blood sweat and tears for some rights.
>Now the modern women is getting paid by the internet to go get pumped and dumped in gook lands

What went wrong

Attached: 1512857212710.webm (368x640, 387K)

Not a fucking thing and it's how it should be.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=417&v=nXV5ZfqiN68
>5:58
>...like deepthroat your dick...and you can't because you don't even go past my molars

Attached: 1517363536502.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

lmfao gooks BTFO

>2/10 negroid goblina
So she fucked the lower echelon of desperate nippon virgins and wonders how come they were not anime bishonens with huge cocks who mastered Kamasutra?

>it's "not good" but she's gonna keep fucking them
That's a mixed positive review imo. I'm a white guy and I don't understand why so many white guys hate on Asian guys. If they don't threaten you then why do you guys get so angry at them? The only Asians I hate are anti white Asians.

Kamasutra is Indian and Hindu. China had its own literature in how to do it. Dunno about Japan.

Robot dick review when?
Your fellow thots have to know, take another 50 for the team

>How true is this, femanons?
I have only had relations with my bf who is pilipino.
he is obsessed with eating box but not ass.
this girl is scary. I hope her parents never see this. damn.
desu she seems young like 18/19 max so I can excuse her for not being great at makeup.

are you supposed to ask? you're the man, if you want to eat some pussy you get down there and do it. The only reason to be ashamed is if you're bad at it

Shouldnt this video be well loved? She is basically sayin she loves small dick and will run away if your big. Feels good to be a 5 incher man.

Lol you should've seen the forums when Ghost of Taushima was announced
>WILL I GET TO KILL JAPANESE

do you really have to ASK??? wtf

>lowercase speak
>hairbun
>lol sex xD
>muh race
this girl is the worst of the 2010s

If you don't get at least verbal consent before every individual sex act it's practically rape

"oh officer we were fucking normal but then without asking he starts eating my pussy so pls arrest him"

most black/Hispanic guys dont go down from what i hear. i dont really know about white guys though.

Nigresses cant afford to be picky.

Attached: chart3.png (992x717, 291K)

>other women are bigger whores than black women.
neat.

What does this even mean?

they just dive right on in there face first

they're subservient beta cucks

>I have fucked x dicks
No. You *got fucked* by x dicks. Women do not get to do the fucking. They are the fucked.

She enveloped them with her vagina. They got enveloped so hard.

>fragile male masculinity
lol who gives a shit, pathetic

They purposely try to find weak minded men to make themselves feel superior then drop that nigga to be masochist to some Alpha sometimes they prefer to mainly use betas to say they have a "man" without the fight that's probably all women though.

Asian man isn't synonymous with Japanese born native of Japan.

True, I wanna see what she thinks of French dicks.

Isn't 6 inches like micropenis?

Does the asian male have so little sexual market value he has to resort to negresses?

>muh black women are ugly meme
white woman worshipping cuckold detected. black women have the tightest vaginas. white women have the loosest.
bossip.com/1583119/duh-new-study-says-african-american-females-have-the-tightest-boxes-video/

Attached: Photo Editor-20180520_075841.jpg (2036x2036, 1.78M)

Because no one wants to fuck em
The only reason black people still exist and haven't been bleached out is because they start giving it away at like 13

>muh white women
says the cuckold who jerks off to blacked.com
cuckolds always worship white women

Attached: IMG_20180520_081014799-2.png (360x326, 147K)

It's true. Was surprised how extremely tight she was first time I fucked a nigress

The lip gloss isn't uneven. Her lip's skintone is uneven, lots of black people have this.

White man + black woman also has the lowest divorce rate by far. You are more likely to have an long lasting relationship with a black girl than a white girl.

This is literally *white people things*

>had sex with 50 men in 7 months
Gross

Attached: 1520893422890.png (323x197, 4K)

fuck off you promoting racemixing shill