The "boy" scouts are going down

and not in a good way
who knows how many "rape" stories will go out from this

Attached: 91eu76o2gnz01.jpg (750x1334, 173K)

>tfw missed the chance to rise through the ranks of scouting with a qt while we both kept the fact that we were in scouts secret from our normie school firends
god fucking damn

this lucky fucking generation i swear

REEEEEEE

>boyscouts
>allows girls in
What the fuck. Why not join the girlscouts?

>Why not join the girlscouts?
beats me.
but I think women and girls were bothered by the fact that boys had their own space.

Girl scouts is nothing like boy scouts.
In girl scouts all you get to do is sell cookies to make (((them))) money and then sit around with glitter glue and construction paper making crafts and doing stupid pointless shit. It's really sexist.

Being in real boy scouts where you get to learn real life shit would have been a lot more fun. I'd have preferred hiking and building fires to being forced to sit around in an empty church making christmas ornaments.

>forced to sit around in an empty church making christmas ornaments
your mother loves those ornaments you fuck

why don't you just fix up the fucking girl scouts so they actually do shit for the girls with the cookie money

Some girls like that kind of stuff and would never want to go out hiking.
Just like some girls would rather go hiking, and some boys would rather sit inside. Wow! It's like not everyone within a given demographic is exactly the same.

My mother loves those ornaments more than she loves the actual me.

>why don't you just fix up the fucking girl scouts so they actually do shit for the girls with the cookie money
nah...they think it was better to take over the boys scouts rather than improving the damn thing.

there is no alternative for girls outside girlscout? i mean for the camping stuff?

Then they should join Campfire Girls or one or the other jillion organizations like that.

I joined Girl Scouts because when my mom was in it, they used to go camping and canoeing and all kinds of other stuff...she knew an incredible amount of crafts from when she was in.

We were both disappointed by what the Girl Scouts has become, but trying to change it was too monumental a task. Weird that getting the Boy Scouts to accept girls was actually easier than getting the idiots in charge of the Girl Scouts to change.

>and I dislike this. Boys need to have organizations to go be boys together too...fuck this shit.

then why can't faggy boys now join the girl scouts and play with glitter all day?

Because boy scouts is better.

t. eagle scout

>boy scouts
>girls allowed

WTF were they thinking?

I'm an eagle scout and my mom helped out in a local girl scouting troop and I can tell you, girl scouting has way less prestige and isn't as respected/doesn't hold the same gravity as being able to say, "i'm an eagle scout." so yeah long story short nobody cares about girl scouting.

You're an Eagle Scout and you're on Jow Forums? I think that violates some kind of natural law...hahaha.

Seriously, that's really amazing. Eagle Scouts are super selective and super tough. Another thing the Girl Scouts should've done.

just when i think we can't get any more degenerate. this is an abomination and those responsible NEED to be KILLED

Attached: 1514576967107.jpg (214x265, 25K)

Then the girl scouts should get their own shit together instead of bucking in on the boys scouts and ruining everyone's shit.

canadian here, why do cub scouts allow humans in

Attached: u8n6c1vuix301.png (1024x1024, 150K)

Try again, you sexist cunt.

The Boy Scouts made a calculated business decision to allow girls to join their ranks. They were not pressured, sued or instructed to diversify by any outside authority. Rather, they made an adjustment in light of dwindling organizational membership.

Ironically, the Girl Scouts were among the most vocal critics of the BSA's decision to allow girls to join. Since the announcement, the Girl Scouts have consistently promoted themselves as the better alternative for young females.

exactly, the girls have their spaces and the boys theirs but since they decided to go full PC apeshit suddenly it was bad that boy scouts had boys in it only as it was intended and the very core of the fucking organization.
now boy scouts and girl scouts don't have anything anymore.

>be woman
>see men having fun
>I must ruin it

Every fucking time
>wah its sexist
Its not sexist its reality. Get back into the fucking kitchen you stupid whore. The only skills a woman needs is to bake cookies and make shit.

Attached: 7aee399dbb15e9a302ad956c663794831180c38abe026ad613dc1138c936d168.jpg (1657x604, 465K)

The girl scouts sucks. They sell cookies and do shit like father-daughter dances iirc from what I remember hearing (my sister was a girl scout for a little while). I was a Boy Scout, never made it to Eagle - but that's ok. I made lifelong friends in that organization. I'm glad we didn't have girls in our troop. About the change though - I heard on reddit that the Boy Scouts would accept girls under the overall organization, but that they would be girl-only troops, just like there have been boy-only troops. I guess for the most part they would go camping separately, but could meet up in the large get-togethers. I honestly hope that would be the extent of the integration of girls, because when me and the lads were hanging out it was good boyish fun. I fully believe the dynamic would have been different (read: not as fun, not as rough) if girls were allowed to play with us. F u c k t h a t

I really really hate women. We need to start dominating them again. They are animals and will never have any respect if you do not show them their place.

Attached: 1517448696333.jpg (600x774, 141K)

>boy scouts are better
GEEEEE I WONDER WHY

so the jews turned another wholesome organization into yet another sexcult indoctrination camp for their own sick purposes
not surprising to say the least