Is my hatred against women unfounded?

Is my hatred against women unfounded?

I feel like their only desire in life is attention, while men actually want honor, achievement along with other things.

Am I wrong?

Attached: 1526988056178.jpg (705x877, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mckinleyirvin.com/Family-Law-Blog/2012/October/32-Shocking-Divorce-Statistics.aspx
flowingdata.com/2016/03/30/divorce-rates-for-different-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do not hate women for being women, as you surely would not hate a dog for being a dog? Tis merely their nature.

feel the same user, most of em are just trying hard to seek attention.

This, but in a less autistic way. Some of them genuinely want kids OP, so there's that, too. Keep in mind that most of them are just hopped up on birth control and flouride, as well. Most normie men are just as bad, and there are unicorns out there, but those girls would never like anyone like us, which I don't blame them for. Any girl who actually isn't a dumb bitch deserves better than people like us anyway.

>Keep in mind that most of them are just hopped up on birth control and flouride
Man, modern civilization sure is depressing as fuck. When are we gonna hit the global reset button? Jesus pls come back my dude we need you ;_;

We can bring back Jesus ourselves. Go to church user, i'm trying to work up the courage to go as well

I dunno man, modern Churches can be sketchy as fuck. Maybe we'd be better off studying the bible on our own.

Your hatred for women is likely based on categorical thinking, which is usually wildly inaccurate when applied to individual cases.

We're too stupid for that though

you're not wrong

they also want a personal piggy bank to give them stuff

but they also want a strong man who don't take no bullshit

Heh, speak for yourself kiddo.

Nature vs nurture. You can try and nurture a woman with varying degrees of succees but you can never overcome her nature.

Pride is the worst sin user

yes it is, that's just women being women, besides how could you hate something you crave with every fiber of your being? how could you hate your mother? sisters? aunts? your future wife? your daughters?

I'd rather interpret the bible myself than go into a church where they're all saying "it's okay to be gay".

My mother probably hates herself for bringing me up the way I am (mayne even having me), she is a woman after all and women hate non chads

The bible isn't subjective and the people who think it is are the gay ones

>mother?
annoying bitch. cursed me with bad genes
>sisters?
annoying bitch
>aunts?
i never talk to her so idk
>your future wife? your daughters?
as if

Just as you all clamor for stacy to let you touch her milkies, all of the regular, degenerate, autistic girls who will understand and enjoy spending time with someone like you are clamoring for chad to dick them down and good.

Only very rarely do a pair of people pull their heads out of their own asses long enough to notice that someone they really want to spend time with really does exist.
Of course, this board is filled with disillusioned robots who believe that if only stacy gave them a chance they could be as awe-inspiring as chad

chad/stacy are the true degenerates, the only reason they appear so great to you all is because you elevate them to that level of greatness

Attached: 1526965031900.jpg (924x571, 42K)

>all and women hate non chads
hopefully not

>Is my hatred against women unfounded?
If you didn't learn to stop caring around 12 you either didnt really pay attention to women until recently or you are just mad about stupid shit.
>I feel like their only desire in life is attention, while men actually want honor, achievement along with other things.
They want attention, they want protection, they want status through their mate or to stand out among women, they want validation through males they care about and women they see as mentors, and they want a dick to give them babies.
Sure modern society has corrupted this abit and they retarded cunts but ultimately its your personal responsibility to suck it up and learn how to deal with it or abuse it. If you are actively getting fucked over by women because of them abusing their status as female then its your own fault for allowing it.

>The bible isn't subjective

Attached: implying.jpg (502x461, 128K)

>claiming the bible is subjective
>it's okay to be gay churches are wrong
If the bible is subjective, then nothing can be wrong. This is peak hubris and will end you up in hell.

>implying any woman wants to spend time with me

>Christfags actually believe this shit
LMAO, real hubris is thinking you're special enough that your meaningless life holds any objective value outside the one and others ascribe to it, and that on top of this you get to live forever after your "physical" death.
And it's also cowardice, from being unable to come to terms that you die, and that's it, you lived and die, and there's nothing more to you. Nothingness awaits.

thanks, richard

No, God is literally real, that's just how it is

>And it's also cowardice, from being unable to come to terms that you die, and that's it, you lived and die, and there's nothing more to you. Nothingness awaits.
>it is cowardice to risk burning in hell for eternity
you didn't really think that through did you?
because if you think christian believe they will live forever in heaven, then you must also think that they believe in hell for enternity as well for not following gods law (the bible)
so then how is it cowardice to risk burning in hell for eternity again?

Be a use they're afraid of hell. Anyone who has a world view is use a pussy

I mean to each thier own.
You must have had some bad experiences with women to lead to this conclusion. Cant say the same for myself.

Most good christfags believe that god has forgiven them and they will go to heaven?
Also its much easier to engage in a fantasy, be it heaven or hell, christian, or islam or whatever than to admit to oneself that there is nothing after death. You are just a meatbag and when you expire you expire, there can be nothing after that.

I found a pic of you at your local church, user.

Because to many people, non-existence scares them way more than the constant agony of hell. Not to mention, it IS cowardice, because the point you're making is that people follow "God's" law for fear of hell, and not out of love. And this is evident in such idioms like: God-fearing American.

But let's take it a step further. I am assuming you're Christian and not a Roman Catholic, so objectively tell me why every other fucking religion is wrong, with definite prove. You can start out easy by telling me why praying to the Virgin Mary and Saints is blasphemous.

So you really havent seen a true face of a woman. You are either a whiteknight orbiter or a chad

Woops, forgot the pic. Guess I'm also on it now.

Attached: u.png (1066x600, 276K)

Oh the dramatic irony.

Yep, because not all women are like this. Sounds like you've run into some real fucking cunts, OP. I'd imagine maybe 85% percent of women do think the way that you think they do, but to be fair, just as many men place their self-worth in how much pussy they fuck.

Perhaps I'm not as jaded as you fucking people, because I expect to heavily dislike the majority of people I interact with. Or maybe I am more jaded, I dunno. At least I don't entertain juvenile thoughts like these.

Nah that seems about right

this pic should really be a banner

i think you're oversimplifying both women and yourself by attributing these preconceived qualities. given the sheer number of variables that influence people and (in my opinion), the value of empathy, it seems unhealthy to wholly caricaturize groups of people. i feel that many women, as with many men, have legitimate desires to better the well-being of others. this is purely opinion, though.

Attached: f44f124457d8141b53752fac73e76c52.jpg (274x400, 28K)

how can it be a fantasy if you believe it?ya nah I would rather not exist than burn in hell for the rest of eternity the fuck you on?

All women are the same. Just some are more honest about themselves, but they are all the same.

Attached: 1527098375390.jpg (640x2650, 500K)

Because belief is fantasy

You realize Men were made in the image of God right? That should answer you.

They aren't. I'm also superficial, and don't particularly care for compliments paid by women I don't find attractive.
Hope you can get over whatever fucking whore has so much power over you. Or whores. But hey, some people aren't lucky enough to find "love" or whatever.

genesis 1, 27: God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.

Yes, you would rather burn in hell than never exist again. And don't dodge my fucking questions cunt. Your silence and focus on that one point I made tells me you just admitted I was right on my point of cowardice. I'm still waiting for you to BTFO out of all religions but yours, you brainlet christfag

Yes they are. The thing you call love is not same thing women feel for you. You are just an object to them, they "love" you in terms of cost to benefit ratio. I just hope you realize this before its too late.

Attached: 1527096952889.jpg (2240x3680, 1.6M)

What honors and achievements have you acquired for yourself?

>Because to many people, non-existence scares them way more than the constant agony of hell
That's absolute nonsense and I feel you pulled that out your ass. Constant burning, pain, and torture forever because you rejected God is worse than not existing? Anyone with common sense would choose not to exist.
>Not to mention, it IS cowardice, because the point you're making is that people follow "God's" law for fear of hell, and not out of love. And this is evident in such idioms like: God-fearing American.
People don't only worship God just to avoid hell though. Do you think people pray for things out of fear of God? They can put their worries in God and receive benefits for being good.

Nope, they aren't. I'm telling you because I know. Continue posting pics though, they're really funny.

No, you dont, when you are divorced, lost your house and car and the kids who arent even yours (hence the divorse) then you will understand.

Attached: 1527097176632.png (651x350, 37K)

>he can't have honor or achievement in life if he spends a few hours a week making his dick function the way it is intended to

nice one, gay boy

>everyone divorces
parents didn't. wifes parents didn't. none of my friends parents did. nobody in my local community has except weirdos.

well so much for ever inviting a girl camping. that would have been fun too.

Yeah you wait until people from your generation start getting married and how many of those mariages last.

normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie

Attached: 1508528865677.png (680x680, 339K)

you are just going in circles now
i just fucking told you I would rather not exist that burn in hell.
go suck some balls you dumb fucking faggot, least we know you good for that.

>wait
nah that's for you since you're alone. i'm actually out here living life lol

>i'm actually out here living life lol

Attached: 1514763038774.jpg (250x245, 6K)

Enjoy while it lasts. Take advantages of stacies if they let you nothing wrong with that, but when be super careful when they finally decide to "settle"

Wouldnt it be hilarious if women happened to be lurking in this thread.

you do know most divorce (if it even happens) happens to like 55+ year old dudes right?

wow i'm going to be so sad after living a great life for 20-50 more years ;) i'll be so jealous of the guy who just got mad about women all the time

>settling for a Stacy
lads...

it's valid if you're a virgin loser. women hate you, so you should hate them back. it doesn't really matter though. nobody even knows your name.

mckinleyirvin.com/Family-Law-Blog/2012/October/32-Shocking-Divorce-Statistics.aspx
According to the website above its 30yo average age of divorcee. Maybe that has changed since 2012, idk

But hey unless you plan on checking out at 60 thats fine divorce at 55. But if not then you will most likely spend your remaining years in poverty and god help you marry again (and go through all that again)

>32 SHOCKING XD XD STATISTICS YOULL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

flowingdata.com/2016/03/30/divorce-rates-for-different-groups/

Fuck you.

True robots direct all hatred at themselves. You already know women won't go after you so you are trying to cope by 'hating' them.

Fucking immi-bots taking robot threads.

>divorce makes you poor
t. underage

youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
suicide is badass, faggot

It's very unfounded. It's rooted in circumstantial anecdotal evidence from men who are very ill informed and have very little access to women at all.

You only want to give women attention. If that's all we wanted, we wouldn't be fighting extremely hard (feminists) to be more than sex objects and instead be perfectly content as housewives.

Also keep in mind that most people who actually believe this MGTOW bullshit are retard-anons like who actually believe in the muh fluoride water and chemtrails memes.

Lmao
Bad bait take a (You) and go home

Lol yes. Kinda. I'm a woman and I can say that I'm not a thot but the majority are so that sucks

Not even the magority my dude it all depends on the indivisual

I live in a western country so yes, women get almost everything

The chart says one thing but I know plenty of couples who married and divorced. Even if it low in the previous generations, at 40 years its like 5%? I really think it should be higher, and just wait until people born between 1990 and 2000 start marrying and how long those marriages last.

I'm not baiting even one bit, and every time a normie comes here he says that. And you all just REEEE him off because you don't want to accept that your failures are your own, it's /comfy/ to have the scapegoat of women being the problem, rather than it being you.

You are correct in that most are shallow creatures who crave attention and importance most of all. However, it is never okay to hate them for that. They are like dogs; you cannot hate a dog for who it is, it is just its nature

I am sorry I lost the genetic lottery, I am of average intelligence but quite unattractive. Is it womans fault that she doesnt find me attractive? Not really, it does make me sad but I dont really blame them for this. What does make me angry is after going through 200 cocks she will finally be ready for me because by then she will be so used up no chad will want to be near her and also she will need money and to be taken care of. Not me, not gonna happen, though I am sure plenty of whiteknights will be around.