Vitamin D supplementation fucks up your heart and getting VIT D. from the sun fucks up your skin and gives you old skin...

Vitamin D supplementation fucks up your heart and getting VIT D. from the sun fucks up your skin and gives you old skin...What to do?

Attached: Vit_D-Sun.png (288x288, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dummies.com/health/nutrition/vitamins/the-link-between-vitamin-d-and-coronary-artery-disease/
youtube.com/watch?v=BeOc7TRo9Os
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-optimal-dose-of-vitamin-d-based-on-natural-levels/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-much-vitamin-d-should-you-take/
youtube.com/watch?v=uc815fQn8iY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Vitamin D supplementation fucks up your heart

big if true. I've been taking 3000IU per day for like a year. any source?

>Vitamin D supplementation fucks up your heart
nice meme
>getting VIT D. from the sun fucks up your skin
nice meme
>What to do?
KYS

dummies.com/health/nutrition/vitamins/the-link-between-vitamin-d-and-coronary-artery-disease/

probably because vitamin D is in meat, which fucks up your heart

>generic correlation that disregards that vitamin D is found in higher concentrations in fatty foods which obese people over consume

Attached: 1445964441909.jpg (380x250, 28K)

>mfw barely get any Vitamin D because I'm black and live in Germany where the sun almost never shines

Attached: sQve7ET.png (1248x1504, 71K)

how exactly is photoaging a meme?

Leave Germany. You aren't wanted.

you get about 70% of the vit d your body can produce a day in the first 10-15min of sun exposure (provided the uvb radiation is sufficient).
that's short enough to avoid sun burn or other skin damage.
so there's no premature aging from just getting your vit d from the sun.
if you want to get a heavy tan on the other hand...

vitamin D deficiency detected

RAUS NEGER !

Attached: SnakeMulet.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

You have to go back

>from the sun fucks up your skin and gives you old skin
not if you eat enough antioxidant

apparently you're supposed to actually get 8000IU of vitamin D a day, heard that from stan efferding and he's a fucking monster so i trust him

Dark chocolate 100% cocao + coconut oil + yerba mate green tea.

don't worry about antioxidant anymore.

Bist du ein Fuckmann?

Attached: 95404.jpg (1056x1527, 162K)

Only caught the ending of a documentary on vitamin d and their tl;dr was basically "no study shows that supplementation actually works in the same way as getting sun exposure". Anyone know if that's true? As I said, I only caught like the last 2 minutes, so no idea what their sources were.

>tfw been taking 5000 IUs for the past year and feel great

5k IU is upper limit, 4k seems to be the sweet spot. 10k or higher is toxic. 8 is pushing it desu

Edit for clarity: upper limit is technical term referring to highest "medially approved" recommendation of IU. You shouldn't be exceeding this.

>Some researchers think there is a link between vitamin D levels and coronary artery disease (CAD).
The article doesn't even reference any research or researchers

where are you getting that figure of 5k from? youtube.com/watch?v=BeOc7TRo9Os

somewhere in the first quarter of this vid stan says that people are vastly understating how much vitamin d you should get. he said 8k is a good spot to aim for and had some research to back it up i think. can't be fucked finding the exact timestamp in this vid but you should watch it anyway if you want some good advice. he coaches larry wheels and the mountain so he knows wtf he's doing

>Saying something as fact without giving a source

How much though?

This site has a lot of videos on vitamin D
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-optimal-dose-of-vitamin-d-based-on-natural-levels/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-much-vitamin-d-should-you-take/

Should viramin D be cycled or can I take it all year long?

Nobody should take any vitamins orally, especially d which is highly dangerous. This is billion dollar scam. Get some sunlight, most people have perfect active vitamin d levels even without sunlight if they are just not overweight

Attached: 33a00f73e65bb96eebb9ad082506e76f.jpg (800x798, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uc815fQn8iY

take k2

>tfw taking either 2k or 4 iu daily
>taking 30mg of optizinc
>taking 200mg of magnesium
>taking ashwagandha
>taking 0.3g of melatonin
>starting keto
I've never felt so good in my entire life.

The recommended dose is 1500. What's your reasoning for taking much more?

FUcking DyEl

>when even the sun is trying to give you a hint but you're still not listening

I take 6000 iu daily kek

if you think that 15 minutes session of sunbathing every now and then will do serious damage to skin you are fucking delusional, stay low test if are not ready for some sacrifice

0.3 melatonin.
patrician choice my man

Just enough for the sweet sleep gains.

Fuck you.. I'm not big in immigration but its a loser thing to attack people who are already there. Also you are a pussy

>its a loser thing to attack people who are already there

try telling the immigrants

>2018
>being a nigger
Just go back to Africa, Jamal.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this

Tell that to the whites in Australia dying of skin cancer :^)

Move somewhere in the marked zones OP. You also gain the GOAT climate, lots of sunlight hours, perfect UV exposure, fresh fruit & veggies and hot girls

Attached: Mediterranean Climate.png (896x442, 83K)

>Here is something that few people know, Vitamin D is not even a vitamin but it’s really a hormone that requires magnesium to turn it into the active form. Here is a post on a magnesium forum that illustrates why it is so important to know about this relationship.

>“Due to having severe bone loss, my doctor told me to take D3 but did not tell me to take magnesium. After being on the D3 at dosage of only 2,000mg per day I started having cramps, heart palpitations, fatigue, insomnia, high blood pressure (I had always had low BP ) and many other problems. I thought it was the D3 so I stopped and started doing research to find that you never take D3 without magnesium. If your magnesium level is already low the D3 will use up more of your magnesium and cause all kinds of problems. All that summer I could not even get out in the sun to get natural vitamin D without getting heart palpitations and cramps in my legs.”

>She continued. “I have come to believe that with low magnesium everything is off. Your vitamin D will be low because it needs magnesium and your cholesterol will be high if magnesium levels are low. Before taking magnesium my cholesterol was running a little high. Thyroid level was running low and my D was never checked but am sure it was low also but when my blood work was done again after taking magnesium for about 6 months my thyroid levels and cholesterol levels were both back in normal range plus my iron had gone up from 41 to 82 and my B12 had gone from 401 to 800. Fasting blood sugar went from 103 to 98. The only thing I was taking was maggie so I know that is what did it.”

>Magnesium is active in over 80% of the body’s biological functions so many of the interrelationships and intricacies haven’t even been studied yet. Keep taking your magnesium and to balance your vitamin D, use natural sunlight, cod liver oil and butter oil for the necessary vitamin A and vitamin K that make vitamin D work properly.

Cali masterrace

Be a man and deal with it.