Jow Forumsshame stories

I'll start:
>Ex gf sends me pics of her new hair color/style
>send most recent pic w/haircut and posed w/pump in a fitted gymshark hoody (I know theyre overpeiced, I only own the one)
>Shes mirin the gains
Then this
How did I do?

Attached: 2018-04-16_09.57.17.jpg (1440x2560, 700K)

>In contact with exgf
Not gonna make it bruw

>long walks
That shit just cracks me up every time I hear it.

Bro, why you in contact with your ex anyways? From the looks of she's a fatty, right?

>Faceberg messenger
>Talking to ex
>Dated a girl who weighed 170
>Being rude to a woman
>Posting about it on the internet

9/10 shame worthy

Attached: 1468523775729.png (524x541, 233K)

He's got a point OP

Either you secretly aren't over her and just need to move on to save yourself a ton of pain

or

She hasn't moved on and you need to axe her for the sake of being the bigger person and save HER some pain

She used to be hawt, the she became a hambeast... I thought maybe she fixed herself. Guess not... sad.

Yeah we're gonna need the full text convo because right now you just look like a stuck up insecure bitch.

Damn you sure showed her you're over her completely.

you are doing perfectly well man i'm proud i always call women fat too.

Mr. Peterson pls go

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x259, 7K)

>ripping on your ex gf who's obviously not over you for apparantly no reason at all
Grow a pair faggot

She's his Ex for a reason. Fuck you and fuck that dumb slut too.

cringe

Thanks for your insight Jow Forums

t.cuck

You wanna play whos the biggest cuck little faggot
My ex gf sent me dick pics of the guy she left me for
Get on my fucking level

I laughed
Reminded her that's she's fat 10/10

Go on then, enlighten us with your wisdom.

She is fully aware of my body dysmorphia and knew full well this would upset me. She became a hambeast in one year and I told her I wasnt attracted to her anymore. I said I would help her to the best of my ability, but she declined, left, and became an obnoxious drug user.

Attached: 2018-04-16_10.16.04.jpg (1413x1728, 460K)

Than why do you still talk to her? Seems only sad thing here is you

stop talking to her, dumbass
she's a fatty
fatties gonna fat

Than stop talking to her jesus man what more do you want? Ur clearly better off why fo you even bother to the point of posting it on an armenian yodeling forum

OP, this isn't funny, you're just being an asshole.

Good contribution user, also delete this shit thread op

I don't, she messaged me after not talking for months, after she left. Then she comes to whoring for attention. I said she looked nice, sent my pic, and got viciously attacked.

>She is fully aware of my body dysmorphia and knew full well this would upset me
>I like short hair sooooo much
>Thats a dangerous game youre playing there
BRO YOU BEST BE JOKING CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT

>I said she looked nice, sent my pic, and got viciously attacked
You're so insecure it fucking hurts my eyes. Why even send her a pic without her asking and now you claim you're being "viciously attacked". Nigga all she said was you look like a twig.

Fucking delet this thread because with every post you're making a bigger fool of yourself

Just block her and focus on other things, dont waste time with such people especially an ex since she will cleary say anything to put you down

1. Post your physique
2. Stop talking to your ex

Dude, she sounds incredibly immature. Like, high school levels of immature. I think there can be peace between ex-partners (well after the breakup), but you have to both be mature, well-rounded people. She sounds like fat trash. "Go eat a sandwich." And she has some kind of hold on your emotions. You're expecting her not to take advantage of her intimate knowledge of your insecurities, but she is and this is because ,once again, she is trash.

>tfw people talking to their exes reminds me of when I kept talking to my ex
>her last words were "stop contacting me"
>mine were "okay"

Attached: 1515320937255.jpg (430x342, 18K)

kek

hah iktf

I never got to answer her questions because I fucked off like she asked and then she blocked me before I checked, again.
>we were engaged
>I genuinely wanted her to have a good valentines day, you can see how the conversation ended at the top
>I messaged her at 4 am because I didn't want to have a conversation, but that didn't work out so well
This is probably the third time I've thought about this since it happened. Three times in a little over a month ain't bad. I laugh at it, now.
Never go out with a girl who can't into grammar.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1079x465, 86K)

>still in touch with ex
>actually arguing and discussing shit with ex
never gonna make it bro. since I blocked/deleted my ex from everything my life has exponentially gotten better

lmao she seems like one of those "ya i have anxiety/depression/bipolar/adhd" type chicks

homie your ex is fucking owning you.

anyway show us a current body so we can laugh at what a piece of shit you are

>I genuinely wanted her to have a good valentines day

Please stop lying to yourself.

yeah pretty much
to be fair, I was also that type until a couple weeks ago
we had both been through some decent trauma, though

It's not a lie.
I never said that was the only reason.
I also wanted her to think about my dick.

So a thot comes begging you for attention and somehow you come out of it looking like the pathetic one.
You dun goofed OP.

Ok here is something autistic I did today
>Walking to class at uni
>See a friend from one of my classes and decide to say hi to him
>He has headphones in but I don't notice
>Say "HEY!" quite loudly
>Dude just keeps walking and doesn't acknowledge me
>I'm like oh fuck bro everyone is looking at me what do I do
>Decide to pretend to be talking to someone on my phone through my headset
>Awkwardly talk to myself for 30 secs
>"Yeah ill be home soon"
>"haha yeah it was fine"
>"no I haven't"
>"ok I'll see you in 15 mins"
>Say this to literally nobody
>Speedwalk away while everyone stares at me

Attached: 1509356767389.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Fuck man, I felt it.

Attached: 1505067472798.jpg (300x626, 21K)

when this happens to me i look for something to throw at the person really quick

yeah we know you just wanted to be an asshole, just stop making excuses

Imagine how this looked to an observer:
>Guy walks up to another dude with headphones
>"HEY"
>Guy pauses and looks around awkwardly
>Has a conversation with himself for 30 secs with weird pauses in between
>Powerwalks away

Attached: 1514078773464.jpg (800x800, 42K)

She was waiting for you to confess your love to her moron.
>why you contact me at 4 am on valentines day lololol
C'mon now

Damn, so close to a haiku

Lmao you're fucking pathetic, dude. What are you, an anerexic girl?

Stop talking to her
She is a fatass, dumbass
Fatties gonna fat

Dump her, then fuck her friend.

>sends you two clear insults in a row
>y-you're playing a dangerous game

either insult her back and block her, or just block her. you're being too nice. she's spiteful, and you clearly look better than her at this point so you could put massively humiliate her but didn't. so just never talk to her again.

Jesus Christ you're a faggot. Maybe you should just kys?

Attached: 1521844891786.png (941x887, 199K)

>Overwatch
Red flag

Gav?

Unironically this

OP is a faggot. Stop talking to your ex. You both sound like obnoxiously insecure ass hats

>hurrr dum soyboy cukc liberul y would u evn wonna be poliet 2 wamen r u tryign 2 detsroy teh white raece or somthin

Attached: 02.jpg (667x375, 48K)

based

I'll agree with the first 3 there but there's literally nothing wrong with the last two

kek, saved

piss off you weakling

you're getting bullied

Are you really gonna take that shit from an ex? She's upset that you're doing better without her while her life is falling into shambles. She'll do anything she can to drag you down with her, and you shouldn't let her. Block the bitch, and stop being so sensitive.

>caring what women think
>caring what a 170 pound ‘woman’ thinks

Attached: image.jpg (493x449, 187K)

You sound like a whiny faggot who is still attached to his ex - who still seems to be shit-tier - and is too passive aggressive to admit it.

One: fuck exes
Two: she was 170lbs? She's a total fatass.

>Women can do no wrong so you are always a bad person for being mean to a woman
No wonder you don't have a gf. Besides, looks like she started it so he's just having some self respect and not folding like a little bitch just because she has a vagina.

Assuming OP is not lying, she's just an immature bitch and you should stop replying. No good will come of this, and the quicker you start ignoring her, the more likely she is to feel like an immature bitch.