Me

>me
>good at online vidogaym
>occassionally get worked up if I do bad
>do best to keep myself composed
>worst I do is under breath "shit" or sighing etc.
>mom can't stand it and pulls the plug every time I do
>always get into fights over it
>says I should stop playing the game if it gets me upset
Why the fuck can't women understand that having something I'm good at is the one thing that makes me happy. I wish I could move my pc out of the living room but she won't let me because "i'll just be locked up in my room all day" if I do.
I love my mom but christ

Attached: 00f1c6d50d7d97e74864812413cae4ab.jpg (468x312, 30K)

You know this site is for people over the age of 18, right?

Your mom is fuckin smart
Stop doing things that can get you upset

>Why the fuck can't women understand that having something I'm good at is the one thing that makes me happy
I understand a homeless person had shitty life and for various reasons is in a situation he is in. He also needs money for alcohol, drugs, cigarettes. Does it mean I give him my money? No I fucking do not.

Consider finding your own place if your mother annoys you

part of me hopes he's older and mentally abused by his overbearing mom and wants to do mommydom roleplay lol

MOODDDDS FUCKING MOODDDSS CALLING ALL MODDDDSSSSS

>Stop doing things that can get you upset
>don't be passionate about anything
good take

I know it's not good but it's still a fuckin occassional annoyed sigh. There's plenty of shit that annoys me but I still put up with even when I think it's pointless or unjustified. I just want to be passionate about something.
Also I don't hate her or something so I don't plan on moving out.

t. moneyless neet

Dude, how old are you? You seem like you're either underage or in your 20's or 30's without a job nor higher education.

Attached: 1526719206813.jpg (500x598, 51K)

Jesus christ keep your feeling to yourself, either move out or stop being a bitch

I'll be 22 in a week. I dropped out of college twice so I'm looking for a job right now because we're not doing too hot on money since dad bailed. Still trying to find a way into IT as a kind of last hope to trun my shitty life around as opposed to getting a minimum wage job and probably never having the guts to quit.

>Does it mean I give him my money? No I fucking do not.
Have you considered that you might be an asshole? If anyone needs a drink it's some poor fucking homeless guy. I'll be happy if my fistful of spare change can help him to obliterate his consciousness for a few hours and escape from the relentless suffering of his life.

There's a difference between being passionate and being a whiny little fucking manchild that should fucking take the cables from the back of his computer and neck himself.

Asshole is in the eye of the beholder.

I guess you are one of those people who take all the leaflets and engage and buy shit from street salesmen, not because you need any of it but because salesman tells you to buy his crap.

I get that it's hard for normals to understand, but getting passionate about videogames is something that's not all that rare when you get excluded your entire life.

>pulling the plug on a PC

Attached: 1444401933703.png (915x694, 222K)

this
user i know that you'r angery but i urge you to reconsider your rash decision and instead do twenty push ups every time you get mad

What rash decision? His mom is the one pulling the cords, not OP. Did you even read the fucking post?

Did this for a while actually. Only works for about a minute and doing it in a ranked match takes too long and takes me out of it.

my bad op tell your mom to do twenty push ups every time she gets mad instead of pulling the cord

Fuck you, faggot. Video games aren't real. Unless you're doing some deep VR shit, you are not gaining any real-world skills. You are just playing a game like a little fucking kid, and getting upset when you lose, like a little fucking kid.
git gud

are you trying to tell me what video games are virtual or something? whoah dude i think you might be some kind of genius. you must have lots of real world skills like going to the club or waking up at 5am to go to work at the same job you've had for five years. i bet you don't even get upset when you lose at something you enjoy doing like competing for roasties at your local metrosexual college bar, faggot

Attached: 1526906210521.jpg (300x250, 42K)

Never said I get upset when I lose, I'm just frustrated when I don't play as perfectly as I should. See I already got gud.
But being jealous of sick skills is nothing to be ashamed about, just takes time and practice senpai.

You're a rudderless cannonball, falling towards a target that he cannot see but mocks mercilessly because he already knows his doom, and is impotent to change his course from destruction. I laugh at your loss of control and hope that you can figure out some way to leave yourself a dent in the universe to avoid the same fate in your next life.
Get gud at self-control.

it's ok fren i have job too i just like video games

Attached: 1526111357680.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

Being around parents are you insane. My parents talk to me like I'm a 5 year old yeah no thanks.

Brainletts here telling him to stop playing games like his mum says.

Listen, anything that's challenging will piss you off every now and then. If you follow your mum's advice then you may aswell never aspire to be skilled in anything.
As a musician I've got mega pissed off at guitar, bass and keys because motherfucking fingers slip and sometimes your instrument just sounds shit. Artists getting real fucking pissed off if they make a mistake or keep trying at drawing something and it never turns out the way it should.
Scientists and other STEM types getting insane over time lost in bad results, malfunction, a problem that they can't solve and their stupid shit boss isn't giving them enough time to solve it.
Your mum's advice is shit man, anything that takes time and skill to get good at will piss you off. Probably why your mum isn't good at anything (presumably)

Your mom and your situation is not the problem. The problem is your lazy ass being to weak to deal with any kind of hard work or confrontation. Instead of bitching to degenerates on the verge of killing themselves, fix your life up man.

Stop gaming, re-enroll in college, make friends other than your mommy. This is your life and giving up will just make you more depressed. I know these comments are hard to hear but you need tough love man. Dont be an autists whose all talk and no action.

MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY

Attached: 1527015096597.jpg (250x238, 6K)

I learned to not play games that make you mad when I was like 12. You can always play something else that doesn't make you mad.

The difference is that the scientists and even artists are doing work, not spending their leisure time getting mad. People who aren't retarded use leisure to relax.

>local phoneposter wastes dubs on retarded post
Real robots only use self built desktops nerd

Anything can get you upset somehow. Relationships can get you upset. Ergo, his mom is being a hypocrite