Best fighters in the world are manlets

This is actual bear mode

Attached: 148650.jpg (504x755, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FffJHjst1ak
youtube.com/watch?v=6UfgKNH4Vyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

29-0 mofo. Khabib destroys all lanklets.
Hes 5'9 isnt he?

he's 5'9", which makes him average height for lightweight

the only champion right now who is short for the division is demetrious johnson, because he's short for every fucking division

Mayweather clocked the shit out mcgregor.
Mcgregor is a lanklet who got beat by some manlet niglet

>block headed 5 foot nothing russian bydlo
>bear

rofl

Nurmy is 5'9''. Besides he grew up in Dagestan in the 90's, so I doubt he cares what a bunch on insecure American autists think about his height.
pic elated him wrestling bears as a child

Attached: Khabib'sTrainingPartner.jpg (1200x800, 52K)

caucasus user here, thats what life is like in rural causcasus specially

Mcgregor is 5'9 so he's hardly a lanklet. And they were the same weight and Mayweather is arugably the best boxer of all time. Height had nothing to do with it

>padded record man
>best in the world

Mountain people always tend to be stronger.

Really, I am Turkish and people here are fucking weak. K*rds can get pretty strong if they don't grow up malnourished(like most of them do). The strongest guys here are Central Asian students.

Turkey is a fucking shithole. Hope someone nukes them fucking sandniggers

>Mayweather clocked out a guy that had no previous boxing experience aside from casual shit and training for his first match in a few months
>managed to last 10 rounds with Floyd Mayweather his first boxing match against a man with years upon years of experience and top tier training as well as expert coaches at his disposal

Stay mad

Attached: 1503813423275.png (895x678, 808K)

* Autistic bear mode

Nah if Peter Aerts were still in his prime he'd take the head off any UFC bish.

How are lankets going to recover?

Attached: 1.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

The fight was fake as shit, if Mayweather wanted to he clearly could have taken out Mcgregor in the first round. It was for money and nothing else so they put on a "show" albeit a boring one.

I was rooting for the asian bro that whole webm
Fuck why do the good guys always lose

Attached: 1465915807679.jpg (130x112, 5K)

no that's coal miner mode

white trash detected. turkey (the ottoman empire) is a hub of culture. where u from, Georgia or Florida, right?

it's understandable that I guy who can't fucking read would say that shit/endorse trump.

>stay stupid

Attached: d63.jpg (600x909, 30K)

Culture of bacteria perhaps
t. Scandinavianon

Attached: 1521418283459.jpg (249x368, 19K)

You realize that because there are classes right user? In a unregulated street fight the biggest guy would win

Attached: 503CD2FD_51E4_43E3_82C0_5863CA5D13B0.png (1187x591, 818K)

>The strongest guys here are Central Asian students.
Central asians are the among the weakest, sweden is full of afghanis right now and theyre so fucking weak its not even funny

No

Height and weight matter in fights, Stipe is the present best fighter

The fuck no. He'd floor any sub 100kg non-professional fighter. That's not even manlet cope, that's just fact. Now, put him against a 90kg tall-ass faggot fighter in a higher weight class, and he'd probably get whooped.

No. While weight matters, a better fighter and/or luckier one would win. Its not a competition environment irl.

Panda bear mode maybe

Muslims literally taught the vikings about hygiene....

Kek and they invented math right?

khabibs record is full of no names. only dos anjos. I was certain Tony would beat him.
and I don't even care about him or his opinions anymore nor should anybody from a civilized world. kavkaz lives in the 15th century.

dont worry perry has since been exposed

Attached: CnqQ4gEWIAAxeg2.jpg (800x463, 64K)

michael johnson and edson barboza were both serious threats

those aren't no-names

>michael johnson even BEAT tony ferguson, while khabib almost broke his arm off

barboza, ok. Johnson? cmon... he's a good fighter but I wouldn't put him in that tier.
30-27 vs Ferguson mainly due to Tony fighting with a broken bone in round 3. Tony 1 loss in the UFC fought the same people khabib did, Johnson whole 8.
people say Conor didn't fight any worthy opponents but desu the names on his mma record are way more impressive.

Barboza was good

Average height, but it's all back. No arm or leg length.

>desu
Lmao. Look at this fucking weaboo

Attached: IMG-20180411-WA0001.jpg (719x417, 25K)

>kavkaz lives in the 15th century
kinda true kinda false. im in georgia and its pretty chill.

Jon Jones is still the best. He is a dindu that had hit and run on a pregnant woman, used roids, etc, but he had quite a few title defences against many great names in the industry, (while not in their prime are still impressive) and have never been defeated.

Light heavyweight has/had the best competition imo and he defeated them all.

1. def. Quinton Jackson at UFC 135 on Sep 24, 2011
2. def. Lyoto Machida at UFC 140 on Dec 10, 2011
3. def. Rashad Evans at UFC 145 on Apr 21, 2012
4. def. Vitor Belfort at UFC 152 on Sep 22, 2012
5. def. Chael Sonnen at UFC 159 on Apr 27, 2013
6. def. Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 165 on Sep 21, 2013
7. def. Glover Teixeira at UFC 172 on Apr 26, 2014
8. def. Daniel Cormier at UFC 182 on Jan 3, 2015

>churka
>russian bydlo

>This is actual bear mode

Try again.

Attached: 20141225122355_IMG_1684.jpg (200x300, 16K)

>confirmed roider twice
>eypokes the shit out of all his opponents

would get ktfo by pic related

Attached: CzMPW7P.jpg (2448x3264, 934K)

>best heavyweight of all time
>dadbod
Aesthetics btfo

>newfags exposing themselves
easy prey t b h

>thinking he's beat 6'4'' Jones
o i am laffin

Attached: 1498353623930.jpg (680x966, 102K)

i actually felt bad for mike for his last 2 fights. It looks like he is just trying to survive when going up against actual fighters.

THOUGHT YOU HAD A FRIEND BOY AHHHHHHHHHHH

newfag
conor fought everyone at draugrweight though. 155 he looked fine against Alvarez which is a dream matchup for him, but looked like shit against Diaz.

Diaz was both at 170. He's semi-big for lightweight, and it was a miracle he could fight at featherweight.
no doubt, his record is definitely padded. He's terrifying once he catches the single, but Al Iquanta just exposed major flaws in his game. I'd bet cashmuny on both Tony and Conor beating him

>This Lucky charms mascot cope
Quit acting like he's a fighting god. He went all 10 rounds because Mayweather wanted it to. Mayweather excels at defensive boxing, which makes fighting an offensive coked out manlet very easy for him. The fact that you're even defending Conner McGregor as a fighter just because he didn't get rocked immediately shows how little you know about martial arts as a whole. Can't wait to see Khabib completely fuck up your leprechaun idol

Why aren't these faggots allowed to protect their ears?

somehow he managed to weigh in at 169 and 170.5 but looked much better in the second fight. looked so bloated the first time. furthermore many agree their rematch was one of the best fights for the decade or two. both looked great and Conor managing to knock Nate down a time or two is otherworldly.
khabib - very boring. Johnson was shredding him with punches in the first round. even Al did so in the fourth round and some in the fifth. all he does is ground and pound when he can't submit, which happens to be very often. he wants to fight gsp.. where 175? my nibba go fight Nate he will destroy you.
considering the Conor incident was a yuge publicity stunt Conor v Khabib is very possible. eddie Alvarez says Conor will knock him out with his counter in the second round. Tony must fight khabib tho, even though Dana said they're not rescheduling.
also just wanna add Tony has many chances to win vs Johnson. mj landed more, way more in the first, but Tony had those knockdown chances in every round he just couldn't finish.

This. Cant wait for this faggot to fight tony or conor

Attached: DZPdWxVU0AAcBJh.jpg (1024x716, 116K)

I didn't know that Miocic is manlet.

Lol more like the hub of inbreeding

Attached: Screenshot_20180417-091520.jpg (1440x906, 283K)

WE WUZ TEACHERS N SHIT

You must not be that bright
> Mayweather is actually like 5'6 wears big shoes to make him look taller
> Mayweather gave up like 4 inches on reach on top of the 3 inches of height
> Mayweather was 40 and inactive for 2 years literally started training for 1 month and a half
> Renowned in the boxing world for his brittle fists.

Look at this vids
youtube.com/watch?v=FffJHjst1ak
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=6UfgKNH4Vyc

>tfw you realize McGregor would have his lights sparked

Attached: jjdc2.jpg (700x394, 62K)

But in an actual fight McGregor would spark them both in seconds

according to Mayweather, they will fight in el octagon this year.

>Jon Jones is still the best
Eye poker maybe. He should have been banned from the sport years ago with all the eye poking. More than half his wins were essentially from condoned eye poking.