My arms don't fucking grow. I do curls 3 times a week and they don't grow. What the fuck do I do?

My arms don't fucking grow. I do curls 3 times a week and they don't grow. What the fuck do I do?

Attached: aac.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e_T1vYoCDiw
youtube.com/watch?v=2AdC21CNuBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/e_T1vYoCDiw

All you need buddeh

Get better arm genes.

what are you eating

You need to bulk to gain any significant size. If you just eat maintenance it will take you 2 years. Also unironically make sure you do heavy squats and deadlifts for dat dere test and GH boost

Pullups and rows you mong.

I feel my biceps work. They just don't grow. I don't feel my lats work though, which is an entirely different problem.

1000kcal surplus. Every other part of me grows. I am doing SS and my pecs, delts, legs, etc. grow and I am progressing linearly. But my arms do not. I add curls to the end of my workouts, every time. But they don't grow.

Keep at it, it takes time.

Also you're gaining literally 1kg of mass a week? If not you're not in a 1000kcal surplus.

Get stronger and stop lifting your grandma's shakeweights.

I do curls never and my arms grow the fastest of all my muscles. However even if I train calves very often (inb4 hurr overtraining, ok so once every 2 days), no matter in what way, they never grow at all.

Cant out lift shitty genetic :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My biceps only started growing properly when I fixed my fucked up shoulders & posture. When you have rounded and internally rotated shoulders you actually don't get a full bicep contraction while doing curls.

Need to work the triceps. Try skullcrushers.

>Triceps turn from almost non-existent / tiny bit of flab to solid and defined
>Size of arms hasn't changed
What kind of black magic? Both my biceps and triceps look WAY bigger but when I measure they're exactly the same size. Bodyfat% hasn't changed.

Exactly same thing have happened to me.... I ve gained weight my triceps have got definition but measurments are same

Sounds like you aren't eating enough arm protein.

So... are you increasing the weight you curl? Are you curling 30s or 60s? Why do I have a feeling your workout is 3x10 with 30 lb?

i feel you. and my fatriceps dwarf my lil cep

Are you working out your triceps that are 2/3s of your fucking arm

Literally no one has recommended chin ups?
>the absolute state of this board

He should be doing them as part of his regular routine anyway. Nice quads though

He needs to get stronger on chin ups so he can do weighted chin ups. You literally dont need anything else for biceps. You only see skinny guys do 16 different curls for a reason.

>retard, who only does bicep curls wonders why his arms aren't growing

Attached: 1518022163044.jpg (628x534, 75K)

Just be yourself

>dem quads
Guess chin-ups are the secret to big arms.

>wont grow
>SS

Thats your problem

You’re probably using too much shoulders, try doing preacher curls, and keep it in the 3x10 range

Forearms for sure, mine feel stiff as fuck

jeff confirmed to browse Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=2AdC21CNuBI