For the last 7 years i was eating 4to5 times at mcdonalds...

for the last 7 years i was eating 4to5 times at mcdonalds. i always order a quarter pounder with cheese fries and a coke. lately im getting numbness in my fingers and tickling feet. Could there be a correlation? Should i stop? Otherwise i live pretty healthy.

Attached: 74819BE3-99BA-45A3-87DE-9F8D1EB691EC.jpg (600x450, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycated_hemoglobin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4to5 times a week, sorry

You should cut out the pop for water at the bare minimum. Although really you should just eat clean but you have to be an idiot to think eating take out that much isn't terrible for your health.

Attached: 1451708027766.jpg (1126x1001, 468K)

>eating clean bro
nothing wrong with eating dirty as youre still putting on size with it
maybe not on a cut tho :--DDDD

HOHOHO OH MAN, STROKE OR HEART ATTACK INCOMING

if you only care about putting on size, sure. If you feel numbness in your fucking hands and feet, you might want to reconsider some life choices.

That's a symptom of peripheral neuropathy, a possible diabetes complication. A diet of McDs would be great for the diabeetus. Get your bloods checked to rule that out.

Attached: stroke.gif (480x360, 3.3M)

You should stop stuffing your fave with absolute garbage regardless, moron

>I've been eating processed meat and dirt cheese for years
>my health suffers
>WHY??????

meatcucks are fucking retarded

>implying meat eaters are the only ones guilty of eating processed garbage
You should think about eating some fish because clearly your brain is rotting.

Can't tell you how many vegans live off of oreos and still think they are healthy.

Attached: 1522214048321.jpg (2886x1880, 609K)

Medfag here, you need to get checked for diabetes.

Numbness in fingers and toes could be a few things, the big ones would be b12 deficiency or diabetes.

Like all vegans this dipshit thinks he is as qualified as a doctor. I have never seen a more arrogant group of people in my life, vegans are the absolute worst

Neuropathy (weakness, numbness, tingling) in the extremities is HIGHLY linked with diabetes. Stop eating that shit.

t. nursingfag

Attached: 4L_Two2aNMz.jpg (753x440, 12K)

These are the arguments for veganism
>lower obesity rate
>stronger hearts
>less likely to get cancer
>less likely to be sick
>live around 10 years longer
>higher IQ

This is an "argument" from meatcucks
>hurrdurr but oreas are vegan as well

To your pick:
His shitty wife who doesn't do shit all day while leeching on him is responsible, not the vegan diet.

Attached: vegan general.jpg (700x486, 101K)

> thinks a comparison between people who don't control their diet and people who do is a valid argument
I've yet to find a vegan that isn't deficient in B12

>health conscious people are more likely to be healthy than obese Americans who eat literal garbage

Tickle me surprised. Link me some studies comparing long term health when adjusted for physical activity and bmi. I eat super clean (spinach, sweet potato, brocoli, kale, eggs, chicken, etc.) daily and have a clean bill of health and low bf%.

From what I can see, a well balanced calorie restricted diet is best for your health.

Post your body

med fag here again,

Notice how the idiot nurse said "you might have diabetes, therefore stop eating burgs," not "you might have diabetes, stop eating burgs and seek evaluation and treatment."

Untreated diabetes even in asymptomatic stages leads to all kinds of problems, neuropathy, gastroparesis, neurogenic bladder, atherosclerosis etc., and this dumbass doesn't even think it's important for you to get tested, much less treated.

In case any of you ever wonder why doctors look down on nurses, this is it.

People who eat clean will always be fitter and healthier than the average plant-only cuck. That's why they never post their bodies. Too many carbs and not enough good quality protein keeps them looking subpar.

I've yet to met a doctor who isn't a picky asshole.

It's because you're an inferior form of life. Nurses are the niggers of medicine, no respect for hierarchy, think they know better than their betters, losers without an ounce of work ethic in their body, and from your position of inequity you think everybody with standards is uptight. The moment robots replace you is the moment the medical field will have made it's greatest leap.
I could kill you and i wouldn't feel anything.

The hand hates the finger

>humans

Attached: 1.158837.jpg (350x263, 33K)

tbhf the meat section (chicken, fish, turkey) should just be completely replaced with red meat. unless of course you're an ultra poor nigger and cant afford red meat because your life is shit, but otherwise red meat > all of those

Says the guy that eats processed soy, processed grains, processed vegetable oils, all packaged in plastic.

Except I don't. What now, meatshit?

We are picky because details matter.

is right

As i said, you think you're more important than you really are. You're a vestigial organ if anything.

Red meat has inferior macros for cutting due to higher fat content. Chicken breast is the superior cutting meat. Otherwise I agree

You probably binged on some form of meat within the last 2 weeks

Totally fine, just stay away from their ice creams.

>lately im getting numbness in my fingers and tickling feet
Sounds like diabetic neuropathy. The coke will have done it, not the food, though the white bread won't help.

numbess isnt related to anything you can get from food.

mcds‘ without coke taste like shit tho.

He should've told him to see a doctor, but it's fucking Jow Forums and he'd also be within his rights to tell him to drink bleach to purge the diabetes from his body you stupid faggot.

t. another nurse

Speaking of which, i know sodas are a sure way to diabetese, but i know this obese guy and he drinks 2-4 liters of pepsi everyday but doesn't have the beetus afaik. He's also Rh - so he should be a conglomerate of cancer as well.

Funny thing is, I'm leaving medicine as my entirely unrelated side business is taking off. I just can't morally justify helping so many dysgenic retards stay alive. Giving nurses continued employment is also pretty dubious

> more excuses for incompetence
You didn't have to tell us you're a nurse.

It's a lot of luck as well. Some people just have a solid as fuck insulin regulation and will never get diabetes. If it isn't you and most people aren't then dont have too much sugar.

>higher IQ

correlation does not imply causation user

Vegetarians have higher IQ because people ~1SD above average and inclined to moralistic behavior (i.e. white people) are also naturally attracted to vegetarianism, because superficial examination makes it seem both superior and more moral.

I asked because of curiosty for the oddity, not for myself, but speaking of which i'm also a fatty, recovering, and i had my blood works done when i was at my worst, eating whole chocolates a day, basically any candy i could get my hands on and by blood sugar was at the low limit.

why is every fucking thread on this board about food ending with fucking vegan vs meat discussion?

My intellectual niggah

It's Jow Forums. A while ago a coffee thread turned into a refugees welcome/white people vs. black people/ leftypol vs. Jow Forums shit show.

Hey maybe it's like groups that are even slightly different are silently seething with pent up desire to fight each other, so much so that even the most superficial discussion brings it out.

Maybe they should all separate so they don't piss each other off anymore. Maybe then we'd have a more functional society.

Just a thought.

Maybe, just maybe, having mods on Jow Forums that delete all none fitness related threads and ban everyone who breaks the rules would be a good idea to increase the quality of this board.

Just a thought as well.

yeah that was shown with the april fool groups on pol.

I actually agree with you. I'd much rather my ideas be implemented than just chattered about, even if my own words are erased because of it.

Singular tests are quite retarded for checking diabetes, even diabetics blood sugar can drop, in fact they have to be careful of getting hypoglycemia.

The only true test is the glucose tolerance test.

No, the true test is hemoglobin A1C.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycated_hemoglobin

They only get hypoglycemia if they treat their diabetese