Reminder that half of black girls have herpes according to the CDC. That is all

Reminder that half of black girls have herpes according to the CDC. That is all.

Attached: ana-de-armas-out-in-budapest-13.jpg (1590x2385, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/news-room/detail/28-10-2015-globally-an-estimated-two-thirds-of-the-population-under-50-are-infected-with-herpes-simplex-virus-type-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's true but from a Bayesian point of view the posterior probability of my having herpes should be reduced when you take into account that I'm a loner recluse that wears massive headphones all the time and never talks to anyone.

most human beings have herpes simplex

Reminder that half of black girls look like this

post pic

Attached: 1526225355962.jpg (950x950, 59K)

Half of black girls are half black?

i DESPERATELY NEED a qt black weeb gf

Attached: 084F169E-AD78-418A-A804-FC3A7A2489E0.jpg (750x735, 301K)

In America, probably

But even dark skinned niggers are qt as fuck as well

be my gf or else I will kill myself

You have 30 minutes to respond, holding a gun to my head right now as I post this

I'll kill myself if you decline the offer to be my gf before the pthee guy does please I will die

Attached: 0D8C4C1C-2777-4B40-98C5-8213D2F76460.jpg (500x750, 76K)

MAKE A CHOICE ROASTIE
THERE WILL BE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS TONIGHT
MY LIFE OR HIS

You can save me if you want
You can mold me into your ideal bf
please.... pls respond... I'm begging you...

Attached: 1524608416226.png (2140x1675, 887K)

Do you want a gf into anime/vidya who will have a stay-inside-and-cuddle-all-day relationship with you? I can't provide that.

And Asian women have the lowest rate of STDs.

Attached: 1525897411505.jpg (888x888, 195K)

Don't think so, but almost all of us are 20% white.

I want somebody that loves me

Pleas love me please femnon

Attached: D8B53190-31E8-4A59-B1D2-DE64A6D6F0D2.png (480x368, 276K)

Yeah no Shit! Common knowledge is common.

What can you provide though

Are you a college student right now?

most humans have infectious diseases lying dormant in their dna
it can take any moment before they surface and ruin society as we know it

I don't you disease ridden roastie

who.int/news-room/detail/28-10-2015-globally-an-estimated-two-thirds-of-the-population-under-50-are-infected-with-herpes-simplex-virus-type-1

Statistically that would be lower than the global average. If you ever had cold sores you probably have herpes. You can get it from drinking other cups or using freaking water fountains. I don't even care if a girl gets cold sores or has herpes at this point.

This is the pic where Jow Forums finally sold me on the Azn gf idea.

That's most likely inaccurate. A 23andme study was used to derive the figure you're referencing. Ask yourself, what kind of black people use 23andme? The kind who have $99 to throw away on a DNA test are probably more likely to have a higher amount of white admixture in the first place. Having racially ambiguous features or light skin would also drive a disproportionate amount of people to want to take the test. The sample is not representative of the black population as a whole.

I do believe the American Negro is very mixed but not that mixed. You could probably knock it down by 5-10% and end up close to the accurate number.

>lying dormant in their DNA
Are you legitimately retarded or did you skip 12th grade biology to suck cock?

You made your choice user i am killing myself tonight I hope you are happy

You're wrong. The average is 20%. You can look across all the different sites. The average is 20%. Stop acting like you know shit when you don't.