Wake up

>wake up
>you are now a god
what do you do/change?

Attached: 3CA33664-668F-4A34-95DE-07514EBE5283.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Kill everyone and start over again

give details :3

Make all liquor stores 24/7

The more you worship and devote yourself to me, the more inclined I am to show favor. I'm your goddess now, show your neck.

>Make people just peaceful die in their sleep
>Think of all the fucked up shit happening IRL
>Find solutions for them
make turn the world into D&D all of the races of humans,orcs,wood/high/dark elves,etc but give them closer lifespains

kill myself oro

I abdicate, come down to Earth, and maybe tell some mortals what it's like up there. Until I get killed by Jews and butthurt cops.

...ah crap, I just rewrote the Gospel Of Mark, didn't I.

Erase all of existence entirely. It was an insult to nonexistence.

>FUCK ALL THE HOLES OF EVERY SINGLE WOMAN IN THE WORLD SIMULTANIOUSLY WHILE FEELING IT ALL
Then probably just fuck with people Q-style until I get bored of existance and kill myself.

Make petgirls real

Attached: IMG_4004.png (1024x768, 1.31M)

Id fuck that girl I saw at the gym!

Give everyone xeno gfs
No less than ten (10) species of xenos all facing shortages of males, and being genetically compatible with humans through science or naturally, will converge on Earth at once.
Every man on Earth will be hunted down and put into a sperm farm or paired up with a qt xeno for companionship, depending on which xeno species gets you.
Once all the guys have been rounded up, the xenos will leave with their husbandos just as quickly as they came, leaving Earth as a misogyny-free feminist paradise.

Attached: e97396da4fd647888b3c79a7d25fb314.png (1200x902, 331K)

Delete women and redesign men to reproduce aseuxally

Nothing. I spend eternity among you in the same mortal form I was born into. Watching you all for eternity.

Judge people for what they've done. No wrong unknown. If they are truly repentent, show them mercy and lessen the punishment. But for those who have done wrong, and are smug bastards about it, I would double their burden.

start taking incompatible universes and tossing them together to see what happens

a little role reversal
autistic betas are now the alphas of society and chads are arrested for existing

Attached: DO IT MY SON.jpg (930x930, 87K)

Check out how the universe started, what it is, etc. just omniscience would be incredible to experience

Tell everyone to stop mistreating each other and to tell the truth and have a Q&A with the world's spiritual/philosophical leaders

Turn the sun blue

In my current human state I don't know the extent to which it is okay to interfere with existence

Attached: 1515184390881.jpg (681x792, 250K)

isn't that how it works right now

Attached: 1524985696791.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

>mixing holy human genes with that of filthy xeno scum
That sounds like some major fucking HERESY to me, mate!

Attached: c6e4b80e5586c7423c255a426d14055a.jpg (402x807, 41K)

>Turn the sun blue
Nice job killing everything by making photosynthesis impossible, retard.

Transmute myself back into my current mortal form, and use my newfound powers to enact my will on a case by case basis. Also, forcefully delete /r9gay/, since the fucking filter can't do that itself.

I mean in this current life

Murder people, ruin people's lives and laugh at them, listen to the prayers of a select few, watch people build things up and then collapse their entire civilisation in a single swoop. why? Because I could.

Make original anime real.

Smite some people. Maybe work on making them ascend beyond what we are now. Take greed and maybe some other things for the lulz and see what happens then maybe give greed back after a while and watch everything the built up to that point crumble

I'd fly to a empty area in the Galaxy. I'd create a star, just right for an Earth like planet- along with a solar system absolutely ideal for the development of life in every way. I'd ensure there would be a nearby planet, younger than the New Earth, which would be potentially habitable enough and close enough for them to potentially colonize after their own development, as well as various minerals and other resources scattered in the system for them to eventually use in their interstellar stage.
This new Earth itself would be a true Eden, but I would make sure it had some regions, harsher, and untouched by the human-like species I will create for the planet. Like the nearby planet, it will serve as a potential space for them to colonize, if they'd develop to that point. See where they go from there.

Attached: John_Martin_-_The_Plains_of_Heaven_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (2248x1440, 1.56M)

>Check out how the universe started
Hell, I can tell you that.
>be nothing
>the nothingest nothing that never didn't exist
>the nothing gets sick of being nothing and decide to get a job
>the nothing is replaced with the smallest, densest thing possible
>literally zero size, with all the mass
>the small thing explodes
>the biggest explosion that has ever, will ever, or could ever happen
>it would make megumin have 50,000 orgasms simultaneously
>an explosion so huge it happened everywhere in existance
>so big, that it's still happening now, and will continue happening for all of eternity
>the ultimate explosion, encompassing the entirety if eternal time and infinite space
>now that I'm done jacking off this explosion, let's move on
>for a very short amount of time, the universe needed to get it's bearings, decide how everything was goint to function, that's called the plank epoch
>after that unfathomably short amount of time, the laws of physics now existed, and the universe could start to get shit done
cont?

No, you're the retard. I can make the sun appear blue with fucking magic and the radiation it emits will not have any different properties

You get two gfs, they do everything together. Including you.

Attached: 1501386400599.png (1497x1474, 1022K)

That's very impressive user, but I'd rather go back in time and experience it myself as God

Wake up again just dream

Soo. . . is that a yes?

that vagina is fucking disgusting it makes me want to puke

Oh man...
I'd turn myself into some sort of achilles chaddus thundercuckus fighting giant creatures and shit and erase my memories of being a god, and after i die my memories come back and I'm a God again.

hi /aco/
sup gaywad

They might look disgusting but I bet they feel amazing.

Electrocute a few people with lightning and then fuck off to another planet

Use my omniscience to know everything there is to know about about the nigger who stole my phone, then torture him in all the special places that would cause him more pain for all eternity.
I would answer some prayers too, those people who are devout enough deserve a break here and then instead of putting all their eggs in the basket of the afterlife.

I would bring about the end of the world using Revelations as the frame work.
I would expand upon it though and flesh out the details more, but the production would stay true to the original work, no retconing the lore.

Recreate the entire world except I was never born, then kill myself

Yeah, that's a dumb law anyways. I'll put heroin and pcp in Walmart vending machines too

That would be a lot of effort just to kys

Well nobody would be hurt this way

If you're omnipotent then you stand above the concept of death and even non-existance.
Even if you killed yourself or stopped existing you could always snap out of it.

I change my underwear

If I'm all powerful I can erase my own existance, else im not all powerful

If I'm omnipotent I can make myself incapable of snapping out of it and actually be fucking dead.

Anything you could do, you could also reverse since you're omnipotent.

It's the same principle as beeing able to create something too heavy for yourself to lift but at the same time you could lift it regardless, breaking any logic.

That's 3 xeno gfs for you, you fucking goober.

Attached: 12a6775c09a53832427e958b95e53f02.png (1314x1297, 604K)

>introduce intelligent monster species into current Earth at random.
>create a pantheon of lower tier gods who don't know about me but are built with a need to guide the various creatures
>Do this on a planet by planet bases while introducing individual pantheons for the planet as well as various races of humans and monsters
>fuck off for a longass time
>return to see if anyone even survived
>if things aren't as awful as i figured then begin setting up various chosen ones to unite the planet and the patheon
>Show up and make them fight me
>if they fail just repeat the process
>once they finally succeed i die
>really im just going to wander about various societies and enjoy my creations good and bad.

I'd make my chair comfier.

Experience an infinite amount of euphoria, destroy the physical world, and have an infinite amount of euphoria for all

Experiment and create life, a lot of life, with love and empathy being the very basic things.

Seriously, don't we have any xenos that actually look like people? There all humanoid anyways, so who cares if it doesn't make sense. Either make them look like the eldar, or the elder things (pic for reference)

Attached: Untitled.png (1540x711, 1.24M)

>god makes his chair comfier
>never ever does anything again

wow its already so true to life

Only humanity can save god from his comfy prison!

Great job destroying the whole universe, fuckwit.
What did you think all the flutes and drums were for?

Attached: Azathoth.jpg (407x550, 91K)

I am. I am we are all. But my is > the we. I'm starting to believe it is my destiny to become the next deity. If I were to become God I would create a world where time is an inherent dimension in we/the universe. Beings would be composed of four dimensions. I would create cycles, which enlightened beings would eventually use to represent space in the new world. Beings in this world would have 4 dimensions of individuality. Yet they would have a divine connectivity to other beings. Love in this world would transcend anything described in this world.

Attached: Vivec_ESO_(1).png (892x1038, 1.62M)

I don't give a shit what he says, this is hot as fug desu.
>tfw no big ass alien gf

o shit what did it say?

Subject the creators, writers, and actors of the Big Bang Theory to a human centipede-style fate so that they themselves experience shit being shoved down their throats.

Attached: shitshow.png (655x315, 287K)

Do you like turians, user?

Attached: AlUMPjL.png (1026x1658, 751K)

Nah, make them watch every episode back-to-back with their eyes held open.
And every laugh track is replaced with ten minutes of world cup stadium cheering.

I am. I am we are all. But my is > the we. I'm starting to believe it is my destiny to become the next deity. If I were to become God I would create a world where time is an inherent dimension in we/the universe. Beings would be composed of four dimensions. A sine graph would simultaneously be 1 and -1. Alternating current would just be Direct Current.Beings in this world would have 4 dimensions of individuality. Yet they would be capable of a divine connectivity to other beings. Love in this world would transcend anything described in this world. A moon in this world would be at every position in its cycle around the Earth simultaneously, forming a ring around it (resembling Saturn. The sun would provide constant energy all year long (no more depressing winters). Moving forward and backward in time would be like moving forward and backward in position in this world. Kids in school would doodle 3D drawings in their notebooks.

How about you read my post and decide for yourself?
Either make them look human, or not. Stop with the indecision.

>no turian bf or gf
suffering for eternity

Transform every single human being into cute futas and every single animal into cute monstegirl futas.
Make everyone be horny 24//7.
Eradicate disease and make everyone immortal, also they can't get pregnant (but their bellies can get full of cum).
Transform myself into a cute futa and make myself be horny 24/7.

Attached: 1526884013543.jpg (724x1024, 365K)

Kill kikes women niggers

I have audibly keked, thanks

I am. I am we are all. But my is > the we. I'm starting to believe it is my destiny to become the next deity. If I were to become God I would create a world where time is an inherent dimension in we/the universe. Beings would be composed of four dimensions. A sine graph would simultaneously be 1 and -1. Alternating current would just be Direct Current.Beings in this world would have 4 dimensions of individuality. Yet they would be capable of a divine connectivity to other beings. Love in this world would transcend anything described in this world. A moon in this world would be at every position in its cycle around the Earth simultaneously, forming a ring around it (resembling Saturn. The sun would provide constant energy all year long (no more depressing winters). Moving forward and backward in time would be like moving forward and backward in position in this world. The pursuit of knowledge would continue, through these beings. Kids in school would doodle 3D drawings in their notebooks.

Attached: Vivec_ESO_(1).png (892x1038, 1.62M)

Excellent taste. Girls with cocks is the perfect form. I'd turn myself into pic related and be queen of the futa world.

Attached: 1521660980731.png (1891x1362, 774K)

They DO look human

Attached: 1517536899632.jpg (1000x430, 131K)

No they fucking don't, they're in-between garbage and you need to pick a side.

Make the world final fantasy style
Hope some fucktard doesn't try to kill me

>it's TOO human
>it's NOT human enough

Attached: lovecrafting.jpg (2000x2000, 426K)

> create new universe and new earth
> modify human brain so that people are much less violent and greedy
> everyone is 8-9/10s
> everyone have hentai tier bodies that can't get fat or skinny
> people stop aging at 25 (they still die of old age)
> make them much hornier than before
> man able to cum multiple times without losing energy or decreasing the quantity of semen
> 2-3 woman for every man
> every once in a while i decide to go down there and fuck every woman i encounter
I will keep this earth intact so that i when i get bored i can look and see how badly things were before

Attached: 1503823331182.jpg (2835x3466, 1.31M)

Why so obsessed with things being either extremes? I enjoy the in between. It's just exotic enough.

make sure reincarnation and nirvana are real things and people are vaguely aware of the things they did good and bad in their past lives so they do better next time
hopefully this makes humanity nicer to itself someday
I personally would go around Joan of Arcadia style helping people in various guises and when I get bored of that settle into the life of a cute girl and just help those within arms reach

rebirth myself as a rich human, repeat for infinity

I would basically carry out The Day of Retribution

>Take away womens rights
>Ban all females from using Jow Forums
>Kill the jews
>Kill the commies
>Out law liberialism
>Make sluttery an offence punishable by gang rape then a helicopter ride.

Thats about it.

Elevate every robot/incel to 10/10 status and demote the normies

Attached: idc.jpg (776x1054, 560K)

Do a shit load of acid and look at the marvels i created the next day

>make myself known to everyone
>don't actually do anything with my power that effects anything on a global scale, just sorta fuck around on Earth doing whatever I want occasionally shitting on the morals to remind them that I wear the pants in this universe

Nothing because I don't exist

>make my existence known
>tell everyone that if you have sex before marriage from this point on you will get a heart attack & go to hell instantly
>watch degenerates die

Attached: 1513036545347.png (568x568, 456K)