Question from a female

Hi there, this might be stupid of me being a girl, I just have an honest question. I'm honestly sick of all the Chad's, but all the genuinely nice guys I know seem sick of girls too. Have all of you really sworn off girls for good?

Attached: tinder-logo.jpg (3600x1200, 66K)

I haven't been interested in 3D girls since high school. Sorry.

No, I find girls as nice as guys but I have a harder time socializing with them and I am normally bad with social skills

Attached: 1522623624504.jpg (1280x832, 119K)

Are you sick of the chads? or are the chads sick of you?

And yes, almost completely.

We aren't nice

>all the genuinely nice guys I know seem sick of girls

nah, just sick of the kind of girl who fucks chads

Nice larp bud

No, I'm sick of them. I'm not like other girls that like to party and meet someone new every other day. I just like to stay in and watch LoTR and talk.

Work on your bait, this is hamfisted

It's not that hard to find a non Chad if you're still in school.

The guys on this board aren't nice guys even though they think they are. They have a lot of hate in their heart, mostly due to their own shortcomings, and they direct that blame at women and men that have sex and can function in society.
Look elsewhere if you want to talk to men that are actually nice.

A younger me would have fell for this

Attached: 1499831067564.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>LoTR
shit taste go away

>I'm not like other girls
jej. almost had me user

The people here aren't nice, so you're asking the wrong crowd

I'll be real, that line was me hamming it up a bit, not an uncommon thing on the internet.

>The guys on this board aren't nice guys even though they think they are
nobody here thinks of himself as a nice guy lmao
"nice guy" has become an insult, it's almost synonymous with "cuck" now

I haven't sworn them off at all, I'm still trying

oh look, another "treat an entire board as one person and try to analyze him/her" post

fuck off cunt

i'm not ready to swear off girls until i find one to put a baby inl On the other hand, the last time I've spoken to an available girl in person was years ago. I'm doing my own thing and mostly give girls attention online. Lot of good that's doing me.
My life is providing me less and less time to look at girls online though, and less time in general. Today for instance, after work I had to cook myself dinner, mow my lawn, go to the gym, and clean up my house in preparation for my friends who are coming over this weekend. Not a lot of time for shitposting, only this last hour really. Maybe I have de facto sworn off girls, but I haven't accepted it.

What's you're favorite LOTR film?
Also how are they the most magical films ever made?

Maybe tinder isnt the right place to find someone that interests you. What about movie clubs? If you polish your taste on cinema you will go from LotR to Stalker or La Dolce Vita and then claim your cinephile bf

Attached: papurika.png (1600x900, 1.53M)

The truth has really triggered you huh? Work on your own problems instead of blaming everyone around you.

I am hateful
I am not nice
And if I was pretty I would be very not nice to you

OK then senpai lmao just chill

Most of us are too ugly to get a non-fat woman, Stacy. You have to be in the top 10% of men for that since you all prefer harems nowadays. What's the justification in even trying to get into a relationship? She will cheat eventually. Someone is always going to be better than you out there. Billionaires and male sex symbols get cucked so what chance do I have?

Besides, what do women even offer in return? Women don't actually love or care about you. You're just a checkbook. if you lose status you are fucked. If you have children she's just going to take them, not care for them properly, and use her time to fuck hot guys. Women have no real aspirations or interests. You can't talk about anything interesting with them. They have no real desires other than buying shit, fucking, and doing drugs. Women's standards are so high now that no one but the top 10% of men can live up to them. I get that you all despise the bottom 90% of men for not being handsome but can't you at least go back to pretending to like us, if you want male companionship?

>mfw op got told

Attached: 1526699935274.jpg (251x251, 55K)

That would be true.... If women were robots all programed with the exact same hardware to believe the exact same things. Instead, there is this interesting thing called opinions, and freewill. You could look like Brad Pitt, and have as much money as him, but if you talked to me in a derogatory manner you wouldn't have a chance. I could care less what a guy looks like, or what he makes. What I care about is if I am treated like an actual human being, and not the robot that I am obviously not since I can solve the appropriate captcha.

why do you care what this user in particular thinks? Plenty of guys understand that women are distinct individuals, why do you want to try to change this guy's mind?

>You have to be in the top 10% of men
Why do robots spout this meme as an absolute truth? I'm not bad looking at all, but certainly not in the 10%, and I can pick up bitches. I have known quite a few guys that were less attractive than me that pick up waaaay more chicks than I can. Even short guys.
Listen, man, I know it's an easier pill for you to swallow that it's not you that's undesirable. But don't you get sick of making all these excuses? When is the last time you had a conversation with a woman?

>That would be true.... If women were robots all programed with the exact same hardware to believe the exact same things. Instead, there is this interesting thing called opinions, and freewill. You could look like Brad Pitt, and have as much money as him, but if you talked to me in a derogatory manner you wouldn't have a chance.
This is the opposite of true. if a hot guy approached you, he could call you a stupid whore and you would go home with him for maybe a few hundred dollars.

>Instead, there is this interesting thing called opinions
Women have the opinions that a guy they are attracted to want them to have. They aren't smart enough to have real opinions. seriously it's trivial for an attractive man to remold a woman into believing whatever he wants.

because women always get upset when someone doesn't like them, and over the internet a post unironically has more weight than an irl expression, because I am not in the top 10% of men and thus a subhuman by women's logic.

how many non fat girls can you get? can you keep them more than 6 months before they cheat? anyone can get a drunk THOT but only the top men can keep a non-fat white girl.

I have an honest answer. We're garbage with high standards on both ends.

Also look, I'm so ugly I've gotten rejected by fat girls that I wasn't interested in, WITHOUT asking them out. Literally, fat acquaintances of mine would tell me that no girl would ever be attracted to me when we'd be talking about something only tangentially related.

>sworn off girls

Naw I'm just waiting for my AIDS to clear up

Well, since your post has done nothing to mold my opinion, I suppose you mustn't be attractive. Guess I had better go watch a Brad Pitt movie since I need to feel my empty head up with something to believe. Have a good one!

I literally just said I was ugly , of course nothing I say is going to convince you. only CHAD can do that.

before you go, can you date me? I'm a nice guy and could be handsome if i lost 20 lbs.

SO you are finally ready to settle for a nice guy?? Well good for you.
Do tell us how many cocks you have under you..

Attached: 1527097176632.png (651x350, 37K)

>193
antibiotic resistant gonhorrea cannot come soon enough

None, actually.

Stacie, are you a virgin?

Let me post

I am, so there's that.

>chads arent interested in plowing me anymore now i want a beta to take care of me :3

get cancer and die

that would be an excellent solution to the stacy/chad problem

Attached: 1510898618498.jpg (600x600, 42K)

god damn it when will you people learn

Attached: 20161115_232725.png (480x482, 83K)

Lies

Gdgv

Against my better judgement, no.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-12-11-28-26-1.png (1080x800, 577K)

How much do you weigh? If you're a virgin there's no way it's under 200.

130, and I'm 5'10. There's these things called morals, though, so.

baited like a nigger

Attached: 1499914507086.png (1194x1359, 1.28M)

Are you sure you're a biofemale... women don't tend to do the whole "morals" thing.

but you wouldn't date a guy with a dad bod or a guy shorter than 6'1" because you want to look up at his face.

incoming >240 replies in this thread, click to view

Calm down, I'm bored and just playing along. Only a larper would think that a non-fat virgin girl would post on Jow Forums.

Are you saying you would date a guy with an unattractive face who otherwise has a nice personality?

>how many non fat girls can you get? can you keep them more than 6 months before they cheat?
I've fucked 2 fat chicks, all the rest have been skinny/average. Nearly all of them were very pretty. Been in 3 relationships that have lasted over 2 years each, nine of which were fat, none of which cheated. I broke up with all 3.
My one buddy is like 5'6, has a very round/average face, and fucks a LOT of very fine bitches. Like even I can't believe the amount and quality he can pick up. He dresses nice and is a good talker, so chicks fuck him.
>anyone can get a drunk THOT but only the top men can keep a non-fat white girl.
But didn't you just say that only the top 10% can get chicks? So what's your excuse for not being able to? You gonna own up to the fact that MAYBE it's not all women that are wrong and evil, and perhaps you?

Alright, I posted my pic in the soc Wednesday rate thread. I'm the blonde on the bottom, so there's proof against your doubt I guess?

No, I specified non-fat chicks. I should have been precise and said that only top 10% men can get and keep non-fat white girls for a non-trivial amount of time. Obviously I am aware that I am so ugly that I cannot even get a fat girl, as I already said ITT.

>my 5'6" round face friend
He probably has good facial development underneath the fat, women can tell this. Women being bad is completely independent of their high standards. If they had high standards but were actually something to aspire to, that would be a good thing for society.

yeah but you still wouldn't date a guy who is a little chubby or slightly shorter than you

>You gonna own up to the fact that MAYBE it's not all women that are wrong and evil, and perhaps you?
Not him, but all women have same nature. They are women, some probably were brought up in strict household, taught morals, values etc, and it does change a person character but in the end nature always wins against nurture.

Height is vastly overrated by men lad, it's all about FACE. Jawline is way more important than height.

>Jawline is way more important than height.
You couldn't be more wrong.

You can't attract women with just height unless youre 6'3"+, and even that's a stretch. With good facial development, especially jawline, even as a manlet you have a chance.

Lose some weight fatty and we might like you.

I want to kill these roasties.

Attached: 20180524_005736.jpg (810x2163, 561K)

This'll get me banned, but there ya go. You're right, I could loose a few.

Attached: 14183868_1401867799842630_4544180820121912779_n.jpg (540x960, 63K)

And how are you a good thing for society? I mean if you accuse most women of not being good to society, then you must have something to offer right? Based on your posts, it appears you are very easy manipulated by images on the internet that spew women hate propoganda, all of which are easily debunked by literally going outside and looking at couples around you, or having short conversations with females. I see couples where the woman is better looking than the man a lot more than I see the opposite.
Not even trying to be a dick, but just because you are in the bottom 10% of looks does not mean women only want the top 10%

You'd look better without the bangs desu.

drop the wig

Not a wig, but I think you know that

I have a dress with a similar design.
Also, you ain't nearly half as bad as you claim to be. Idk why you complaining. In this board.

Well, I pay ~50% of my income per year to support it, for starters. Most women are net takers OTOH

People arent sick of sick of of girls. They don't just don't want sluts. You can't trust them, there's nothing left to explore and grow with them, they often don't want families, and they refuse to even recognize that it's their past that makes them undesirable and accept their behaviour as mistakes and still try to justify it as anything but the selfish hedonistic lifestyle it really was which means they haven't really changed at all which finally brings us back to just not being trustworthy.
People aren't sick of girls, you just aren't realtionship material.

Wow I must've v outta really lucky with the relationships I've been in. Oh and all the relationships my friends have been in. And the other literal billions of women who aren't evil. Crazy.
Man up and start experiencing the real world. Stop forming your opinions by the cherry picked stories and images you see on the internet by other angry outcast men.

I see you are not like those other stacies, so would you date a short (shorter than 6') guy with face of no more than 4/10 ? Or even tall guy with bad face?

you Iook like a trap

So we've gone from "I'm a virgin" to "relationships I've been in"? Come on, at least keep your larp consistent.

Would definitely watch LOTR with you as you buried your head in my chest while while I hold you as close to me as I could. You'll find that guy for you, just put yourself out there. Also don't write off all guys you perceive as "Chad's", many of them are great people.

she'll never answer the key question because she's gonna out herself as the shallow whore we all expect her to be.

I'm not OP, I'm the guy with the 5'6 friend who fucks hot bitches.

>I could care less what a guy looks like, or what he makes.

Yeah, I don't know about that.

Attached: 1526979573251.png (1000x1000, 77K)

You know not all relationships are sexual, right?

just because a 5'6" chad can get with girls who would normally say they don't date under 6'0" doesn't mean that those girls aren't shallow whores.

>then you must have something to offer right?
why do women say this? I had a girl on tinder saying literally this to me once.

I've definitely haven't given up, many people just say I've had shit luck with women. People call me Chad because I'm a 240 pound, muscular college football player in a frat with long hair yet I'm too goddamn awkward around girls I like. Said luck and the fact I've never been in a relationship at 21 has affected my confidence at times. Doesn't help that many girls my age don't share my interests in sports, vidya other than Fortnite, and classic rock.

Attached: 2F39C2EA-F8D6-452D-BC78-11C57AD0E23E.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Have you considered the fact that perhaps we have formed the opinions we have through our experiences we've had in the world?

Obviously she doesn't mean guys that haven't showered in a month, and eat pizza and French fries every meal of the day. She's talking about guys that are average and a bit below average in looks, not monstrosities that are barely human. Also not homeless guys that have no money, she means guys that are at least a step above fast food workers. Actually maybe she would include a McEmployee, Idk. Stop taking every word she says so literally, you autist.
Those are some pretty low expectations still. Even you can't meet those, you have some serious work to do. Belive it or not, your average 4/10-7/10 woman has the same expectations in a man. Not hard to meet those qualifications.

Even if I did meet her expectations by some miracle (can't change bone structure or your face or race, and yes looks matter), she'd cheat on me eventually. It's way too easy for girls do date up these dates with a single swipe.

Tell me about some of your experiences that have shaped your current opinions on women. Not gonna try to argue or anything, I'm actually curious.

How many women have you been with that have cheated on you (assuming you've been with any)?

I haven't been with any, but I've seen that happen more times than I can count.

And I've seen it happen much less than couples having a normal, faithful relationship. Men are much more likely to cheat desu

>Belive it or not, your average 4/10-7/10 woman has the same expectations in a man. Not hard to meet those qualifications.

4/10- 7/10 women only look at guys who are 7/10 of higher.

Fuck someone post diagram which shows two colums, one men the other women, each rated 1 to 10 and how women are attracted to guys no less that 2 or 3 points higher than them

>Chads are much more likely to cheat

Fixed. You're delusional if you think the average guy can just go sleep around whenever he wants

Averaging LOOKING guys can, they just need confidence and be a smooth talker.

Oh its confidence that he needs. Fuck off faggot

>they just need confidence and be a smooth talker.

You don't look at average men, the men you're seeing hooking up are the top 20%
Average men don't even register in your brain as sexual beings, this has been confirmed in multiple studies.

lmao what was the point of posting this?

Attached: dumbass.png (905x133, 11K)

Very few people can ignore the natural desire for companionship/sex, so no, not entirely.

I see more and more men not putting up with the current state of the average female though. It is extremely punishing getting in to, and staying in a relationship these days. It is much more rewarding, and less stressful to just have a very casual fling and move on to another person when things start to either grow dull, or get to serious.

>diagram
No I'm talking about the real world here. Sure, I believe that a woman will choose a better looking man if it's just a picture in front of her. But women are way way more attracted to personality than you choose to believe. This is what I'm talking about with forming your opinions by images on the internet. It doesn't give the entire picture. Seriously, talk to woman sometime. Go to the mall, you will see so many bitches with goofy looking dudes. You gotta live in reality man, fuck.