Sex partner discussion thread

How old are you, how many sexual partners have you had, and how many do you intend to have?

Sex partner count: 48 thanks to Grindr and r9k
Sex Goals: To have sex with 100 people by 2020 and 1,000 by 2030. After that I might settle down into a monogamous relationship.

Attached: Slutty Gaybot.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Let me guess you're a fembot and this isn't obvious bait either

Ew. Why would I be a fembot? Girls are gross.

That explains a lot. Gaybots have it so easy. Now GTFO

>t. faggot with with a gaping aids-ridden poo hole

even more of a reason degenerate sodomites should all be permabanned from this site.

hi panty, you still dead, your sister still a giant rampaging demon?

partner count: 1 (2 for oral)
sex goals: get back together with 1, live happily ever after, and learn to have amazing sex where I actually get off (tfw deathgrip).

Just one person? Seriously? Live a little, user. Not everyone has to sleep around as much as me, but sex with only one person is ridiculous.

>t. degenerate who doesn't care about sharing that special someone.

count: 1 vaginal oral, like 19 prostitutes including 1 anal
some random not penetration oral, fingering

Sex partner count: 0
Sex Goals: Idk, ideally someone that connects well with me

Sex partner count : 0.5
Goals : none, maybe finding another qt and being with him until I kill myself in my late 20s since I already tried and failed.

Attached: 1512193618960.jpg (1050x1680, 187K)

>Another qt
Get out of here trapfags

20 years old

>20
>2
>actually connect with someone

I don't really care at all about anybody I meet or become "close with" anymore. Most people just don't interest me and I wish they did.

Attached: 1526706064997.jpg (450x338, 22K)

25 years of age
13 womyn
I only want to have sex with one more girl the girl I marry. I thought this one girl I have been talking to was the one. Its weird we just get along so well and we both have similar interests but last night she says we shouldnt date. Im torn guys, should I pursue her with the hopes that she will see me for what I am or try to purge her from my memories all together. This girl has been screwing with my head for months.

>Age:
>Sex Partner Count:
>Sex Goals:
Not sure, keep sex interesting with current relationship

Attached: amerimutt.png (399x370, 18K)

Sex partner count: 1 (still in relationship)
Sex goals: Become single or get her into cuckquean, have sex with at least ten women including a virgin

Honestly it's driving me fucking crazy. I'm creeping up on that seven year itch, I could have done better at the time and she has aged like fine milk. Half the time I don't even think I love her anymore, I'm just too fucking awkward to break up with her (especially since my family loves her). I have a total incel mentality where I value sex as validation more than anything and am scared to death of approaching women (I'm actually handsome and charismatic, I just can't flirt). Fuck me I feel like I threw away my life. I've felt like a loser for so long because I wanna rack up numbers and break hearts.

Every guy I've talked to this week has told me about their weekend hookup.
Even my fucking brother.
I can't even get a text back and everyone else is drowning in pussy I want to FUCKING DIE

Are we can count whores?

Attached: 1525855944416.jpg (720x694, 40K)

When you're rotting from the inside from AIDS ravaging your vital organs, are you going to lay on your deathbed, look back and say; "It was worth it"?

Attached: 1521910796716.gif (240x200, 359K)

Sex partner count: 1
Sex Goals: My first time was with some random guy I met at a library. He was really awkward, but still sort of good looking and for some reason it really turned me on to make him sexually uncomfortable. We had sex, it was his first time, but after that I lost interest. I wonder if I just have a virgin fetish. I only get turned on when I feel that awkwardness, so I guess my goal is to just virgin hunt.

Yep. I want passion, I want romance, I want love. What is the point of living if I don't spend it doing what I love?

I'm 18 and I've had sex with 3 girls. Honestly wish the number was higher

Attached: FB_IMG_1524834004498.jpg (720x927, 47K)

I won't call it love just sex. You will not change reality.

all the guys on grindr are masc, old and gross. there are never any qt fembois near me.

>Age: 20
>Sex partner count: 0
>Sex goals: 1 (with my future wife)

Attached: 1527100806757.gif (222x366, 499K)

Sex goals: 1 (future wife or boiwife)

hey...could you calm the fuck down there bucko?

What a shit bait
The state of r9k.
Ryouko is best girl

Sex partner count: 2 (1 male and 1 female)
Sex goals: 10 more girls and then be in a life long relationship. That or I'll settle for my future wife being a pure virgin.

Tried out the whole gay thing once, it wasn't for me. But might as well try everything once especially with how much it was hyped up on Jow Forums.

>7 months ago literal underageb8
>faggot
>animeposting
>thinking sexual partner numbers are some kind of badge of honor
you're the cancer that killed this board, off yourself now

Slutboys are cute
Will you let me fuck you if I buy you dinner?

>26
>5
>If my relationship doesn't break I want to stop at 5 but otherwise I'd want to get like 5 more (probably prostitutes). I'd still want to end up with one woman permanently though.
I was a kissless virgin until 25. First I went to 4 prostitutes then I got my gf, all in the same week.

>age
19, almost 20
>sex partner count
>sex goals
A) to settle down with one person and only have sex after marriage
B) to never have sex at all and die alone

Sex goals: just hugs and no fugs desu

Attached: LjTrdSX.gif (600x567, 500K)

It is bait but grindr is for gay males baka.

>age: twenty-nine
>one sex partner
>two if you count one time deal oral
>both many years ago

Attached: rs-234401-american-psycho.jpg (1200x630, 106K)

>age
>sex count
>sex goals
to lose virginity

Holy shit I'm actually 24, not sure why I put 20.

>age
>count
>goals
Have a gf

Oh, I forgot goals.

LIve in a tent and make money to fund tent. Replace booze with something that I don't have to be careful with. Sit there in a euphoric daze with solar charged 5 volt computer(s) that are kept on by car batteries that are charged by solar power panels, among other things I'd wnant in the tent. If I had shit Internet, a goal is to download a shit ton of data on external drives that the devices can synchronize with. Basically android cells and an external HD, or maybe just handfulls of SD chips.

An important thing to have is a portable shower.

>here's a basic list of convenient things to have

Attached: 702 USD DONE.png (1024x448, 358K)

have a happy life and find a girl who likes me