How do you deal with mental illness if you can't be honest with a psychiatrist?

How do you deal with mental illness if you can't be honest with a psychiatrist?

Attached: 1527059270537.jpg (755x575, 118K)

first, stop being mentally ill on Jow Forums. the mentally ill are annoying.

You either learn to cope or kill yourself.

I've tried coping but I'm still a very toxic person on the inside. Only difference is that I don't have many suicidal urges anymore but I'm still pretty sad whenever I'm not indulging in my braindead hobbies

make tulpas and do mental gymnastics with them

Well you either get help from others or yourself or don't and let it eat you up.

I would suggest posting more psychedelic yurus

Before starting theraphy make your psychiatrist say and swear that he's not going to call the loony house on you. He must keep his word by law.

Also. Don't go for female psychiatrists. They can deal with other women's petty shit but they are not ready to deal with heavy shit from men. They get scared and call the cops on you.

idk man, it's a rough life we lead

>mental illness
You stop being a fucking faggot blaming your shit on other things, that's how you fruitfuck.
who teh FUCK are you?

Did you have a meltdown a day ago? l 0 l kys

Idk what you mean about meltdown but sometimes I cry myself to sleep

i've never had any luck with psychiatrists, they don't seem really meaningful I remember going one time and the lady just kept checking her phone during the session. 8 times i've tried going back over the years to get better, but it never works.

>He must keep his word by law.
that's not true at all you dumbfuck
as long as they think you represent a threat to yourself or others they're obligated to get you into an inpatient unit

well you're not supposed to be honest with them... it's all a game. you go there, say the right words, get prescribed your drug of choice. they know it, you know it, we all know it. it's just a hoop you jump through to get your xannies or whatever.

>cant even feel enough emotion to cry anymore
>sometimes stare at a lightbulb for a while just to stimulate a few tears

Attached: 1518691688861.jpg (530x800, 54K)

Go see psychologist, not psychiatrist and especially not some counsellor or social worker.

What do I do if I'm so worried about picking the right therapist/psychologist/whatever that I'm frozen by indecision and never pick one because I'm worried I'll pick one that won't work for me

Jow Forums IS for the mentally ill ya dingus.

They will never agree to this, I've tried.

Therapists/psychiatrists can't help most severe issues any ways. At best, cover up the symptoms on a less shitty day with meds and pep talks, but there is no cure severe cases of mental illness.

I suggest getting into something spiritual.

A psychiatrist is an actual medical professional you literal retard. He actually went from medical school and specialized in psychiatry. He is a doctor.
A psychologist is just someone that got a BA/BSc in psychology, which is a meme degree these days, trust me.

t. MSc in evopsy and computational neurosci

>you can't be honest with a psychiatrist?
about what? killing yourself?