My father didn't teach me anything about life. He didn't let me help him paint...

My father didn't teach me anything about life. He didn't let me help him paint. He didn't let me nail in a nail because it would have wasted a 2-cent nail which was a waste of money. He didn't let me try the chainsaw even once but he made me pick up and throw away the leaves. He didn't talk to me about girls. He didn't talk to me about anything. He just watched TV all day. He didn't even eat dinner with us. He'd make fun of my kids' TV shows back when I was a kid. He'd say "you watch this?" with a disgusted look on his face, when I was 10 years old watching 10 year old shows

I am what I am because of him. He raised us poor. He wouldn't let me or my siblings go on rides or roller coasters during vacations, because he didn't want to spend $5. But he'd make us walk around them and look at the rides, for the scenery. He'd have all these sayings like "looking is fine enough, you can imagine it" then he'd laugh as if he told us something wise

Now that I'm older I find out that he has millions of dollars in retirement money and he's going to buy a fancy retirement house on a lake. Was it worth it making us eat dry bread and peanut butter sandwiches and making us go without water during 8 hour car drives because you didn't want to stop at a rest stop and "lower the gas mileage" and "waste time" or buy us a drink from the vending machine?

Thanks dad

Attached: 1584042256442.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

at least you went on vacations

At least you have a father figure

That sucks.

My dad was quite the opposite. He told me everything I know about girls, that you can't be a bitch, he taught me to be aggressive, but in a charismatic way. He let me use tools, and now that I'm 18, anytime I have a problem, he tells me to just "figure it out", and I do. I'm independent and level-headed, especially since he (on like two occasions) showed that he wasn't afraid to kick my ass when I deserved it. He was/is a prime example of what a man should be, and I owe everything that I am to him.

Thanks dad.

But seriously man, that sucks.

No op but you 2 should kill yourselves. The first thread in this shithole that actually speaks to a real problem, and not some fucking tranny subhuman piece of shit discord spamming... And you queers start giving him shit. Fuck off.

I feel for you op, my dad is exactly the same only he doesn't have tons of money tucked away. Just plain ol' broke as shit.

33 hkhv neet now.

Now that you have this knowledge the only way to get back at him is to let him rot in a nursing home, dying alone, while you spend the money and time that he should have spent on you on yourself and people that you care about.

This. Might jeapordize the inheritance though.

at least you have a father, mine stole my grandfathers car and took off when i was 3.
my mom had to work like 10 hours a day just so we could eat. she married a guy when i was 7 and he was an asshole. 80% of the time he was like invisible and the other 20% he was a dick.

Im sorry your father was such a dumbass OP and you had a shitty childhood.
The best thing you can do now is try to move on and not dwell on those things as they just stress you out.
Maybe youll inherit his fortune once he kicks the bucket?

why did he even stick around if that's how he was gonna treat you? you'd have been better off without a shitty "father" figure like that

>and not some fucking tranny subhuman piece of shit discord spamming.
Lurk more retard

fucking loser i never HAD a dad lol i grew up a life that would fit a king, but . . . how does it feel when your dad says hes proud of you?

Attached: 1526885292551.png (276x256, 57K)

Insist you stay at his lakefront home rent free and hound him for money later in life now that he's rich. Was he an absentee working all the time dad? you make him sound like a penny pincher.

At least you don't have to support him at all, he's paying his own way. Maybe you can get closer with him now that he's older if you're lucky.

He's your dad, you've got to love him a little bit.. do you have any good memories with him?

Did you even read his story?

There's literally no difference in not having a dad, and having one that literally doesn't interact with you, teach you anything or even buy you basic shit. He's just there and sit around watching tv all day.

Been here for years. The board almost imploded recently due to trannies. Are you stupid

so how does it feel to have a dad love you tho, im curious

if someone's broke and a parent that's one thing... but a miserly parent...that's heartbreaking

can you even call a miser a man? penny pinching is gloryhole-bugchaser-tier gay
there's being fiscally responsible and there's being a huge fag

OP didn't have a loving dad.
He had a cheapskate retard that didn't even want kids from the sound of it.
Is the HRT killing some of your braincells?

LISTEN DIPSHITS im not asking op anymore im asking YOU GUYS since it sounds like you both had good dads, ive never had one so how does it feel to have one??

Attached: 1525756271494.jpg (480x476, 140K)

Do the right thing OP

My dad was exactly like this too.
My mom wanted to have more kids so that I wouldn't grow up alone, my dad refused because it would be too expensive and he wanted a boat.
Now I'm a 29 year old autistic virgin and he's starting to get anxious about when the grandkids are coming because "muh lineage." Kek. Should have thought of that when you were busy fucking me up and getting drunk every night screaming at me and mom. Asshole.

Kill yourself or come back here 10 years later normalfag

You need to go back, reddit has different colors. You should know

no theres gay niggers there kys

my dad is the same exact way. we live in a shithole and he's a hoarder, but he makes 90k. he won't even give my mom money for groceries anymore. when i was a kid he would yell at me for eating food and would say i'm just wasting it, i would always stay up until past midnight when he was sleeping and go downstairs and sneak food up to my room to eat. i can probably count on my hand the number of times he's actually bought me anything, even a birthday gift. shit like this is why i have no self-worth at all. i doubt i'll ever be able to get over that, its too ingrained in me that i'm not even worth $3 worth of food when i'm starving.

Attached: 1517091886627.jpg (506x461, 36K)

kek, just tell him kids are "too expensive" lol

Yeah. Funny how money was so tight but there was always enough for beer.

yep. my dad drinks at least 1 case of natty ice a week and saves all the cans for scrap metal so my garage is literally full of dog food bags filled with crushed beercans.

things my dad taught me
>how to cook
>how to shave

things my dad didn't teach me
>mow the lawns
>drive
>ride a bike
>talk to girls
>communicate with people at all
>D.I.Y projects
>sports
>swimming
>shooting/hunting/camping
>managing money
>finding a job
>being confident

it feels pretty fucking bad.

My dad died when I was 12, suck it up pussy.

>Turn 21
>Dad doesn't take me out for a first beer or anything like that
>Drinking a glass of apple juice one night
>He looks at me angrily
>"Did you take one of my beers?"
>He has like 24 in the bridge
Fuck off dad

All my dad taught me was to match my shoes & my hats, and also to never be like him. He disappered & was apparently in jail constantly when I was young but came back when I turned 14, he really did try to make up for lost time but I already learned most of what I needed to know from other people, then he OD'd a couple years later so it's not like we got to spend a lot of time together. Mom keeps saying how it's fine & at least we got to see him again and put the past behind us but I think she's just more fucked up from his death than she lets on, but I didn't put shit behind me, I don't know what to think like I barely knew the guy outside of the stories she'd tell & the fact that people would go "oh god, you're his kid?" when they found out I was his son. Plus he came back when I was going through a tranny phase, mom herself said he talked shit behind my back & called me a fag to all his friends because of it, so I don't even know if he really liked me or just felt obligated to come around.

He had a new son with a new family anyways who(at the time) wasn't going through any awkward phases so he probably just saw me as an example of what happens when a kid has no father figure & decided he'd try to be in that kid's life. I dunno, I actually have his last name whereas the rest of the family all go by something else, but I'm not sure I want it. Every time I think about changing it to fit in with the rest of the family I get mad though, maybe it should be something to me...

I match my hats n shoes & I'm a different kind of retarded fuckup than he is so I guess his lessons stuck, I hope he's proud

*something unique to me

My dad would make me help him with shit with his business and do shit around the house but fucking never taught me a damn thing about finance or how to do shit for myself. Thank christ I have the internet and podcasts and youtube tutorials to help teach me what he never did.

>going through a tranny phase
is the phase over or??

I wouldn't want a disgusting fagnigger as a son either, but I can see why you turned out the way you did is much thanks to him.
Stop being a disgusting human bean, try to right the wrongs, and move on.

You fellas should use your relative youth to torment your asshole parents now that they're too old to fight back. Turn your feelings into vengeance.

My dad was an ass but not extreme. Just full of typical boomer advice that never helped anyone. I never talk to him anymore even though we're in the same town, kek.

Should have been nicer back when I lived with you, bucko.

Yea I still wear the clothes & makeup sometimes but I figured out it's just a fetish, only took 5 years. I don't wear dresses or heavy makeup in public but I wear girl shirts & pants & occasionally eye makeup but I try to go for a goth look instead of wanting to look like a girl

Everything that happens to us when we become adults is our own faults. Our spineless fathers didn't help our cause, though.

I said it was just a phase but whatever man keep being a nigger if you want

At least your dad didn't leave you.

I'd die too if you were my son

Attached: 1527041915773.jpg (238x357, 29K)

OP should tell him that it would cost too much money to take care of him and that he should spend his retirement on his nursing home stay. If OPs dad is that much of a tightwad with his own son he wouldnt be getting an inheritance anyways.

he taught u that sometimes shit doesnt happen like u want it to. fuckin deal with it faggot

Attached: Quotjetpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackquot+i+kekd+out+my+asshole+for+no+_8eb244340e4341ab8be3d521886c8e3c.jpg (640x609, 34K)

>be 24
>dad and mom keep talking about how I can handle my beer like im an alcoholic at every social event
tfw its bad either way

This
>kids are expensive and I want a boat

I grew up without a father and i still managed to not be a faggot like some of you.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.30_[2018.05.23_00.48.54].png (264x512, 214K)

Be like this man.
I didn't see my father a lot due to him being a travel engineer. About 4-5 days/month in general. I still really liked him, we had a good relation, and I forgive him for his shortcomings, even if there was a fistful of them. I wish I had got to know him better, as he died at 59, when I was 19.

My dad used to beat me up and call me a lifeless loser up until my teenage years. One day it just completely turned around and he started teaching me basic lifeskills, gave me money to experience new stuff and even set me up with my first job

To this day I have no fucking clue as to how it happened

He probably had something happen to him, and shaped up. Glad it worked out nicely for you, user.

Why do people like OP's dad even bother having children?

I just can't figure out why someone selfish enough to neglect their children like that would even want to have children in the first place.

penis in vagina go white peepee feel good

My dad was a poor immigrant who busted his ass with two jobs for 20 years trying to make as much money as he could so I didn't go hungry. He made sure I grew up spoiled because he came from a very shitty very poor communist country where they had to ration everything. He'd get mad at me for wasting even a single thumb of rice.

But he never taught me anything. He always did things by himself. When he saw me try anything like fixing my bed with a hammer he got angry and told me to stop playing around, and did it himself. When I got a car at 19, and it broke down, he insisted fixing it himself. He actually made me afraid of doing any kind of hands on work because I associated it with him yelling at me and doing it himself. And he taught me nothing about girls either.

Now I am 26, never had a job, never had a girlfriend. I have no skills. He is on dialysis. He loves me but I can see the disappointment in his eyes every day. He sacrificed so much to come to this country and make a better life for me but I shitted everything up and made it all a waste

why are you on r9k then orig

>dad wanted me to be more responsible and help around the house
>one day mom tells me I should learn how to mow the lawn
>go outside to ask him as he's preparing for yard work
>tells me that I would just play around with it and doesn't teach me
>I'm sitting there like "How the fuck do you play with a lawnmower?"
>he also tells me this but already had me using the leafblower/vacuum-mulcher thing before

Attached: 1358617387227.jpg (424x620, 97K)

Okay, but why do they stick around to "raise" the child if they clearly don't want to be parents?

I think it'll be easier for people growing up now thanks to Youtube. I learnt how to maintain my car and do minor jobs on it thanks to YT.

My dad is insanely handy around the house despite being a nurse, not sure how he learnt all this shit without online guides. But he's great, he'll take a few hours to make sure you have something down pat if you want to learn it.

Have you ever considered that your autism might be genetic? Mine is.

Because that's what human beings do, user.

He seems like a really shit father i doubt that he would give him anything even if op takes care of him

It feels great, too bad he died when i was 8. he even taught me to drive a car at young age

You could always you know