Third day on tren

>third day on tren

Already feeling it.. FUCK YEAH!

So Jow Forums, why aren't you on gear? Do you want to make it or not?

Attached: 18010008.jpg (337x440, 55K)

fuck dude im so close to doing my first cycle I want it so fucking bad but im a narcissist and just can't cope with the fact that i'll lose my hair and drop from an 8/10 to a 6/10. If I made money and could afford a transplant hell yeah i'd do it and just hop on

what is tren?

I can make it natty

use finn or dutasteride if youre sticking with test

meme compound, puts on zero size and shreds you up a bit

>destroying your body by injecting bathtub chemicals just to look good for a few years in your 20s

nah i’ll pass thanks

This 2bh

Honestly because I can't fine a good source I trust.

Tren is not a meme lmao

for the same price of 1g of tren you could get 5gs of test plus a ton of letro

not to mention the greasiness from high test is a lot less to deal with then the numbness you get from tren

roiders btfo

Third day on tren isn't long enough to feel shit, other than maybe some sides. You're a fucking idiot.

I start my first Test Cyp cycle today
200mg a week for 16 weeks. LESSSGOOOOOOO

Why so low? Doctor prescribed?

I've given it a thought but my biggest fear is going bald

Is it legitmate?

Yeah and tren is like 5x+ stronger than regular test. Pretty much everybody whos taken it will attest to its strength, the roidmonkeys who dont like it are the ones who have bad sides.

>200mg a week

Unless you need TRT there is no point. And this is not a "cycle" this is a dose you'd be running the rest of your life to maintain high-normal levels.

Because is my very first cycle, and i want to see how my body responds to a miminal dose. If i dont get decent gains at maintenance for 16 weeks, i would figure i have shit genes, and it wont be worth running anything heavier. Plus less side effects obviously.

>roiding for this

same faggoto

Dont believe this retard. You have better discipline then most idiots on their first cycle. Just keep clomid and nolva on hand.

This is my fourth day on anavar and i don’t feel it.

Have you read the guide to first cycles on the r/steroids wiki? It's not bad, and pretty conservative, but still suggests at least 500mg a week of Test.

I don't blame you for being cautious, but 200mg might leave you underwhelmed.

can't find a good source, that's it

anavar only?

Same

can source posting get you banned?

Attached: check_out_this_cunt.gif (480x270, 1000K)

frustratingly yes, and all the "forums" people tell you go to are garbage with literally no easy-to-find information

It would also be stupid because too many retards would flood it.

i'd much rather live my life to the fullest on my 20's and early 30s and die at 60 then live untill 100

What about starting in your 30s or whenever your natural testosterone begins to decline?

>not going to live until they can medically and aesthetically make you 20-30, again

If you are unable to fing good sites/ sources you shouldnt even be considering gettin on roids

You should grow up.

because I don't want fertility issues in the future. Is there any test I can run without fucking up my heart and cum factories?

Attached: 1521608095216.png (306x306, 73K)

This.

It's amazing how many of you fucks don't know how to use the internet.

i've been cruising on that dose for the last 2 years lel, it's comfy but you will be very underwhelmed if you're just cycling it, will be almost all placebo desu

Well heard about some designer orals that don't damage the liver, doing research now. Going to hop on regardless

well, anavar only isn't that great, take at least 40mg with test and its amazing for cutting and gaining muscle at the same time, its also amazing for strength

>roiding for this

>IMPLYING I'M GETTING GEAR OFF OF THESE SHITTY WEBSITES

motherfucker I'm not a moron, I go to shitty sites YOU folks recommend and I see they are shitty and unreliable in their information/have no information and I don't get shit from them

roiding for this

Can you please post more? Your body looks incredible.

oh damn yeah, was just remarking that more people would experience its sides compared to the people that couldnt handle higher test

This, such a tasty taper