Rip dogger

> i have poisoned my neighbours previous dog with antibiotics disguised as a piece of meat
> he has new one
> something between a pitbull and a bulldog (im really not good with dog breeds)
> poisoning doesnt work
> huge dose of dark chocolate also doesnt work
Question: how can i kill it the most subtle way? i can't drop bricks on it or run it over.

Attached: 58c41ede1d9d168acb982f6ebce538a0.jpg (639x639, 94K)

poison yourself , fucking lowlife.

Cover yourself in pigs blood and fist fight it. Faggot, hope you get hit by a car.

just use castor beans they grow everywhere and contain the most potent naturally occouring plant substance known to man. (ricin)
i'd say just put a bunch of beans i the yard and let him eat it. If all else fails just wait for them to pass and them and a plant will grow. Out of curiosity the dog may eat it and become posioned and die. All parts of the pant are fatal if ingested. Especially to smol animals. Why do you think insects never eat it?

Just kill yourself you trap faggot

RICIN it grows literally everywhere.
just extract it and put it in some meat or in his doggo meal. Its that simple

>OP asking for a subtle way to kill a """""dog"""""

thanks, i live in a city there isn't much plantlife in here but i'll find something in parks or out of town
the dog is caged overnight so i can just throw things at him. i was thinking about amonia or some other chemical but it would cause a huge ruckus and maybe not the most efficient way since the dog might get crippled and not dead. i need 100 certain death.

the only things that grows in my city is the amount of roadworks and junkies

Mix bleach with muriatic acid. The solution that results should be colorless and have a faint chemical odor, but not enough that you couldn't mix it in with something. It should kill the dog in hours.

You do know he'll just get another dog, right?

Kill yourself first.
I'd suggest swallowing pills till you just can't anymore.

The amount of times i can repeat the process of killing a dog is greater than the times my neighbour can handle his dog dying right in front of him not able to do anything
>he will eventually break mentally

doing godz werk user good boy

...and end up torturing you to death

why are you doing this OP? what did he ever do to you? It should be blatantly obvious you did it so why hasn't he taken action.

why the fuck are you killing his dog

I'm sure you're not the first to say this joke or something close but I kekked anyway also keep up the good fight

while your in the park try looking for giant hog weed it causes chemical burns that last for years and get worse every time he goes in the sun. fuck up the human not the dog. or try to culture botulinus it is very hard to detect and grows in canned food and shit

TO ALL ANONS WHO WANT TO KNOW WHY:
> neigbour is white scum
> literal trailerpark trash
> lives in the shittiest appartement of the block
> i live in the house next to him a few floors higher
> just out of jail because drug related bullshit
> on probation, trying to get his live back on track
> lol no
> he can't invite friends over because police is always called
> listens to Hardstyle and frenchcore
> previous dog didn't left house and was constantly kicked and yelled at
> btw dog a nuisance at night
> i honestly think a death is better
> if not on a drug frenzy i can take him one on one

What am i supposed to do with the gaint hog weed, just burn it next to his window?

I hope he, who you want to poison bites your dick off

Don't listen to the crybaby normalfags here OP, good job putting retarded dogs in the ground. Try coating meat with antifreeze.

>be abnormalfaggot
>go for nightwalk
>>ROROROROROROROROROROROR GRRRRRRRRR RORORORORORORORORO
>get bad stomach due to the jump scares

>be normalfaggot
>virtue signal inanely on the fucking Jow Forums

You two are the ones that need to die. It's not like it's a cat.

thank you, most practical thing to do. I really didn't want to go herb-hunting like the previous anons suggested

fucking off yourself pussy. the dog did nothing wrong

So if I run up and act like a drill sergent whenever I want at random when you go for walks to reduce stress to get away from the drama you would not care?

If you wouldn't then you are the drill sergent that loves drama and are a very bad person. Not everyone can be like you and you are devoid of empathy, or at least sympathy. The dog is too stupid to know not everyone is suppose to act that way, like the crazy maker asshole that thinks everyone is supposed to be dramatic just because it makes them supposedly more manly. Lack luster understanding of other people's minds.

sergeant*

d*

Oh sigh, the point beyond all that is dogs should be kept in doors where they do not bother people, are happier, and are safer. Outdoor dogs are honestly being abused and it's a mercy killing too.

>>>ROROROROROROROROROROROR GRRRRRRRRR RORORORORORORORORO
hell with it being a jump scare, it's just plain annoying

>tfw every fucking house in your neighborhood has a ROROROROROR faggot dog that RORORORs all fucking night every night

>being this fragile
kek, I hope you get mauled on your next walk you Lovecraftian abomination.

I feel empathy for the dog, since it's too stupid to know that what it is doing is wrong, and not even that wrong.

You lack empathy, since you'd rather kill it, just because it scares you a little.

So you deserve death for wanting to kill the dog, AND you deserve death for being a worthless scaredy bitch

>WAHHHHH but I'm not neurotypical

Strike three, user.

At least it sounds like you have a shitty life.

If its a pitbull mix then you are doing the world a favor. Now if only you could poison pitbull owners.

>If you don't support my plan to surreptitiously kill animals, you don't have any EMPATHY

Being retarded gives you strike four.

Kill yourself.

>to reduce stress to get away from the drama

If there's drama in YOUR house that YOU have to get away from, it sounds like the problem is YOU.

What's the drama, faggot? Mommy want you to get a job? Mommy and Daddy yell at each other because the bills aren't paid? What is it?

My neighbor used to leave their dog outdoors in 30-something degree weather. It would bark pitifully all night begging to be let back indoors.

Talk to them. Ask them if they'd bring it in and ask nicely. If they don't, ask a couple other neighbors if it bothers them. They'll dislike you, but at least they won't just keep buying dogs - your strategy failed, they bought another dog.

Worst case scenario call animal control. Keep the names of the ones who also complain since the cops just wanna keep the peace.

not only is this comment very unoriginal, that's is also a horribly inefficient way to kill yourself, proving once again that you're just talking out of your ass

xylytol, extract from gum.

All these fags going:
>muh animals

Attached: tears laughing.jpg (252x220, 15K)

Feed it your dick

I love pupper but my neighbor's dog kept attacking mine. It kept digging under the fence and my neighbor wouldnt do anything about it. Concrete blocks can only do so much. He'd let it off leash in his front yard despite rules against it, and if I let my dog outside in my backyard or if we went outfront to go on our walk, his dog would make a b-line straight for us. Got tired of them and laided down some poisoned peanut butter near the newest hole.
A well bred and well trained dog is a blessing to any household that has one. Most dogs now though serve no purpose other than to be accessories to people who dont train them. I gifted him with dog treats on Christmas 2 weeks later.

You did nothing wrong you're fighting the good fight keep exterminating dogs especially pitbull may a cat smile on you

Attached: Snapchat-2022008315.jpg (720x960, 73K)