Made a fake Chad tinder

Dubs decides what I say, pick which one to message

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-113716.png (720x1280, 391K)

Fuck you for clogging up tinder.
Roasties think they have chads attention so they wont match closer to their level.

Tell them all that they're nasty and ugly, you're looking for a woman, not a tramp

Write to Meg and tell her "I like girls with white hair"

Write this:
"20 cm"

And write it to Meg.
She looks nice.

20cm it is

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-115742.png (720x1280, 40K)

Switch your bio to say that you're an Incel and that you believe states should have mandatory issued girlfriends. Post responses of women reacting to this.

tell one of them "I want to put my foot on your tits" or "I want to step on your tits"

whichever you prefer.
Dubs get!

jej nice one

Attached: 1516731367542.png (518x421, 308K)

they get that feeling when they actually meet up and fuck chad.

when a supposed chad starts chatting then ignores them or stands them up they second guess themselves and wonder if they aren't attractive enough for a chad. So actually he is helping the problem, provided they don't suspect that he is a catfish and a fake

Digits clocked

Attached: superdoubledubs.jpg (430x320, 53K)

Edited slightly but here we go

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-120353.png (720x1280, 52K)

Tell Meg you can make her hair whiter with some cum

Gimme dubs

Rerolling for this
Mai niga

Holy crappers badman, reroll

Tell a girl "I want to slap your pretty face while I fuck you"

start flirting normally with one of them like when she seems into it and down to fuck, before asking her number , ask her if she's ever been involved with a nigger. If she says no then say good, if she says yes then say "that's gross. you shouldn't let those animals touch you"

*notices tits*
0w0 what is this?

How about you don't. take this over to /b/ it's pathetic

God damn i failed, going to reroll as per popular demand

Lol butthurt norman
gimme this dubs

hey faggot that isn't what said. You limp-dicked fucking loser. What are you doing getting embarrassed on a fake tinder account? I bet she isn't going to say anything interesting because you watered it down so that it's weird without being confident or interesting or amusing.

lame thread.

I'll never get why people spend all this effort on fake profiles when they could make their real one and get laid.

>they could make their real one and get laid.
Lol fuck off dubs stealing normie fuck
Dis

>be me
>21
>make tinder
swipe swipe swipe
>all my matches are 16 year old girls
kill me

Attached: 372643.jpg (600x900, 111K)

What's next lads?

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-121443.png (720x1280, 75K)

My moms vagina, now lets talk more about them squishy tits. Were you ever in a car accident? With an airbag activation

>shes actually interested
so this is the power of chad

Tell her it doesnt matter where you're from, youd travel across the world just to abuse her pussy

>"hey girl i wanna step on your tits"
>"lol that sounds painful hehe"
American people are so fucking passive

fucking reroll ree fuck you life rng

I fail to see the problem
Originalleio

You don't sweat much for a fat girl.

Fuck you REEE GIMME DUBBUS

I'm from Tennessee, although ironic because there aren't any tens over there. Except for you.

Try not to edit next time OP
Respect the dubs

Don't worry OP shall respek in future

Get ready for chad thundercock

This better be dubs or im running for president

Get ready for chads thundercock

Rerollin

i don't really remember desu. I think it was a pussy, but i'm so used to seeing them i kind of forgot who's one it was.

send "I can smell a nigger" to one of the ones you haven't messaged yet.

Let me explain then in a way the medium brain damaged channer can understand
>these girls are just in there because they're curious about online dating and tinder got pretty famous
>so it's prety impossible to get to meet them in person
>also I feel like a fucking pervert doing this to young girls
>and I want real women not some small shy high schooler curious about stuff

Here's your response
Oreganooo

Rerrol again

Exactly, just be yourself.

Actually from switzerland, visiting [curent location, probably some white trash dumpster in the midwest] to meet nice girlsSHould we get back to the titty-stepping?

USE THIS ONE INSTEAD OF THIS SHIT

Alright lads a believe we have a winner, went for first dubs

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-122630.png (720x1280, 92K)

1 life left, user.

Attached: 678611.jpg (400x400, 14K)

>desu
high chance she's not replying
how about we move on to Meg in the meantime

she wont care if he's chad

you don't know that

origigagnagag

Post more pics of Beth I think I might know her...

msg ella and tell her
'i would drag my dick through miles of glass to hear you fart through a walkie talkie'

>he doesn't know
oh my sweet summer child. obviously not an origami post

Here's a pic of Beth's profile. She's pretty ugly

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-124621.png (720x1280, 669K)

Write to Ella:
"I wanna bury my dick so deep that who will get it out will be crowned on king Arthus."

>21
>looks 35
kek thisis exactly what i see on my tinder as well. these people look old as fuck and it's gross

Fuck looks like a dude. She looked like my ex girlfriend (also Beth) in the thumbnail.

Come on faggot post the responses p

Tell her you'll either first her or fuck her ass, whichever she prefers since you're a gentleman

Tell them you are into girl on girl anal and want to see two of them rim each other using a double sided vibrating dildo.

Then you want to see them sucking the shit off the dildo because you are into ass to mouth

Then top it off by saying they need to fuck your autistic cousin because he cannot get laid before you will fuck them.

Post their reactions. Find an autist who wants sex, maybe even you OP, and record their reaction as a sperg talks to them about sonic and anime during sex.

Rolling for this. Quads and I am the autist they fuck.

>saying desu on tinder
theres no helping you.

your thread is shit OP

this not an original post

Okay lettuce get a chat going with Meg

Say Meg I would like to peg you in the bunghole please beg for me to fertilize that egg

Attached: 98FAD63E-E635-431B-81CD-5D6F899C9142.jpg (508x500, 36K)

Tell the girls you are autistic and have down syndrome but you have a very large penis then post their reactions.

>Sheffield Hallam
Shit nigga, I'm getting on tinder!

Can I rant about women I met on tinder in this thread, or are we purely trying to decide how to get this robic internet laid?

Freestyle something about slyly licking the next girls feet next time

How did you hide your autism from the stacies on tinder?

Ask them if they've ever heard the expression a pig wearing lipstick or if they ever worked at a circus before if the profile has them wearing lots of makeup

Wow you all are disgusting, congratulations

Fucking kek

Rerollling

>actually responds quickly and is interested

I wonder if I tried this....

Which pic of a Chad did you take?

REEE NORMAN NIGGER FAGGOT, I mean hi ella lol

Did this a couple months ago
Got 3 different roasties to show up for a date and they just looked retarded sitting alone, because Chad was never showing up

Attached: Screenshot_20171024-133415.png (1080x1920, 1.34M)

I mean that's harsh, unless they were acting like a bitch

>actually named the profile chad
The absolute madman.

>thinking all women arent bitches by default
t. betacuck

Meh I got stood up once, it hurt a lot. Anyway, I won't argue that most of them probably are. Especially those on tinder

The absolute state of women. Could they be any more basic? Any more similar?

Lord help us.

Attached: absolute.png (387x224, 107K)

Do you mean all 3 of them were in the same place at the same time? Mad

Attached: 34EFB17E00000578-3626373-These_adorable_pictures_show_the_moment_a_pair_of_chimps_appeare-a-1_146521 (962x642, 172K)

How can they be this stupid. This guy is obviously not 21. Probably just over 30.

This is considered chad? Fuck I should get tinder too. Now I'll just have to fix the fact that I despise womyn

roll for you senpai

Three matches and under ten likes is Chad tier? I have more than that in two days of swiping. The only problem is I don't have a fucking clue what to say to them. I asked one girl if she liked pizza and she didn't respond.

That hairline and forehead wrinkle at 21. It's no wonder you guys have such strange beliefs regarding dating if you think that guy passes as the pinnacle of male attractiveness.

No on seperate days.

Attached: Screenshot_20180501-143725.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Tell them you only fuck Virgins.