Accidentally set this as a desktop picture

>accidentally set this as a desktop picture

Attached: 1515439280037.png (750x1334, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBP_G3UenRs
img.youtube.com/vi/YkpEic7oaDw/sddefault.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=-uJTY0tJKBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAHHHHHHHHH MY EYEESSS THE CHIN IS TOO BIIIIIGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: 02b.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

I want to rub my cock on her teeth.

Holy shit her hair is so pretty.

Her teeth look different here. What changed?

Why are her teeth so fucked up looking? She had braces. Is she just inbred or what?

they look normal to me hmm

>Ciara will never blow you
why even live...

>ywn tickle Ciara
>you don't even know if she's ticklish

Attached: 1525071441626.png (264x191, 8K)

>ywn tickle her soles

Attached: 1513856447046.jpg (675x1200, 121K)

Her boyfriend definitely gets on top of her and tickles her stomach, neck, and armpits. She giggles uncontrollably and then gets on top of him to attempt to tickle back, but hes a man so it doesnt affect him.

I wanna tickle her sides so that she giggles and screams MY SIDES MY SIIIIDES.

Boy she is not aging well. Celtic genetics of peace.

>t. never been outside before

i never realized how ugly she is, holy fuck

>t. also never been outside before

Holy shit Ciara, be less obvious.

whats funny is that people are sharing a nude of her from when she was 16 and is claiming it is recent. these are the same people who say she hit the wall. she hit the wall but you cant tell the difference between a picture of her from 2 years ago and a pic today?

>projecting your own inadequacies onto people who insult the egirl you're orbiting
lol, she'd never touch you even if her life depended on it

Wasn't me posting that.

Attached: IMG_6744.png (750x1334, 137K)

Here's the thing bucko. Go outside and look around, peruse the various options of roasties and recognize just how fucking ugly nearly all of them are.

Then come back in here and call Ciara ugly again. Not even a white knight, I could give less a fuck about an unstable r9k whore and her orbiters. But you clearly have a skewed perception of reality if THAT qualifies as ugly.

She's the most unattractive woman I've ever seen. Her teeth, which she never brushes, are crooked, yellow and filled with dozens of cavities. Her nose is bulb shaped and crooked; it looks like it was broken even though it probably never was (unless her dad broke it when he threw that toaster at her head). Her chin and jaw are huge and covered in zits. In fact, her entire face is covered in acne because her pale, unwashed skin is almost as greasy as her hair, which she also never washes. She has the personal hygiene of a homeless meth addict. Hell, that's probably an insult to homeless people. She's literally a 0/10. This is how we know she's lying about being raped. She's probably the rapist. Who on Earth would stick their dick into this walking pile of shit of their own free will?

>Not even a white knight
Only a white knight would say that. Just fuck off back to Jow Forumsmalefeminism or wherever you go when you're not shitposting here.

Attached: ce7194847538be0d0559cf28004ca9d843e45312b5548dfdbfe4098aeb055424.jpg (478x308, 19K)

wow, nice edge. when is her skin or hair ever greasy? i have seen pictures of her with wet hair but she had just showered and her skin never looks oily. it has pimples but is never oily. youre making a lot of assumptions about her personal hygiene.

>when is her skin or hair ever greasy?
Always. I don't save chat logs like some faggots but there are literal screenshots of her laughing about not washing her hair in a week and talking about how greasy it is. Hell, just look at her hair in most pics. It's clear she never uses shampoo. She's like a hobo.

Also, stop saying "her" instead of "me," Ciara.

looks clean to me :^) hehehe

forgot the picture

i am a ciara expert. i dont listen to anyone who says theres logs but i dont have them

i have never ever seen a picture of ciara with visibly oily skin.

Attached: B7E6C7EC-6C4C-4F0F-893D-64E9BF14E8D9.jpg (750x728, 406K)

damn she's hitting the wall young. Only 18 and she already looks like shit.

Reminder that this is who makes Ciara threads:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBP_G3UenRs

I am personally offended when normies claim acne is from not washing your face

I'm gonna throw up if people keep posting pics of her disgusting face. In fact, you know what? You win.

I can't stand looking at this whore anymore. Even shaming her and her orbiters is just a waste of time. It's like arguing with cult members. The only solution is to report Ciara threads whenever you see them.

>Only 18 and she already looks like shit.
She always looked like shit. It's what happens when your parents are related. In addition to a low IQ, you have a funny face like this.

img.youtube.com/vi/YkpEic7oaDw/sddefault.jpg

I'm more upset that this guy looks like a colossal faggot the way he's posing in that pic than anything else.

Some people have excellent hygiene and still get acne. Ciara Whorean is not one of them. She goes weeks without showering or brushing her teeth. She's gonna be in dentures soon.

Alright, fuck this thread. I'm done here. You guys need to stop defending this meth whore.

Yeah, I win, because her skin is never oily, asshole.

Also, her parents are related. As I recall, her parents are from totally different countries. Making up rumors about a girl is more pathetic than defending her.

Attached: A4BF9A3A-EBC4-4E46-BB1A-41BF060E4099.jpg (750x1334, 177K)

>her parents are related.
Freudian slip.

Attached: kek b2.jpg (428x280, 138K)

Yeesh. Kinda sad though, he's clearly mentally ill

Attached: cringe.png (804x802, 156K)

Post evidence that she goes weeks without showering. I asked her on curiouscat and she said every day usually. And when she was posting dozens of pictures a day you could see her wet hair from showering and then it would dry.

wow skin so oily hair so greasy

I am actually attempting to find a photo in my huge folder of her with greasy skin.

Attached: 928FF592-CB0D-4C8C-B93E-BDB95E07D4F5.jpg (750x1334, 213K)

hey this guy has it all together and got it figured out, you literally cannot refute this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-uJTY0tJKBc

I wanna spray my seed on her cute little face

Attached: eliza_tribute2.jpg (2448x3264, 1.86M)

Where are you getting these new pictures? All my Ciara pictures are pictures I saved like 3+ years ago.

Attached: 1467250532603.jpg (1080x720, 47K)

Her Instagram story on her zuirp account before she deleted everything

Is there a way I can get them now? Anything left?

Attached: 13260854_1804171173140187_897073941_n.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

I can upload what I have somewhere?

Mega? I'd really appreciate it.

Attached: 1526638208297.jpg (1143x836, 183K)

>I NEED EVERY FUCKING IMAGE AVAILABLE OF THIS CRACKWHORE OR ELSE I CAN'T LIVE PLEASE HELP ME OUT
please kys youselves

Wow, that is very rude, desu.

Attached: 1500280400749.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)