Would you have a retard gf?

Would you have a retard gf?

Attached: 1526854405993.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJOBf6Ze5e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they would annoy me to no end

YES
jf did nothing wrong

I was gonna say that that's not what a retard looks like, but then I reconsidered

a retard? no.

I've dated a submissive girl who was into this shit though.

Liked pretending she was a little girl, dressing up and sitting on my lap.
Never nutted as hard in my life as when she was screaming Daddy when we fucked.

Starting getting weirded out by it, decided it wasn't working for me when she wanted to start using diapers.

Hope she found someone to look after her, it's a lot of work living with someone else's mental illness.

No. I'd have normal gf then baby her 24/7 until she became retarded.

She looks nice and fun and cute. Yes.
>diapers
No.

Depends on how retarded, most women are retarded already so it might not be much of a difference.

Had gf myself in college that was in to baby stuff, The diaper play was and kinda kinky but not really my thing. But she wanted to crap in them and have me change her, that was a bit much for me.

Sounds cute tho. Basically the ultimate submission. If she relies on you for everything (including that) she's yours.

I not really in to the whole diaper play thing, she wanted to live as an actual baby. It just was not going to work between us.

She lives with a middle aged man now who took her to Vietnam to get the tendons in her legs cut.

What is the benefit of getting the tendons in your leg cut?

probably not being able to walk anymore so you have to live like a baby

I think it was so she would be forced to waddle or something, she has had some other surgeries as well.

burger planet alert
youtube.com/watch?v=bJOBf6Ze5e0

>She lives with a middle aged man now who took her to Vietnam to get the tendons in her legs cut
I don't know whats more fucked up. This or me getting aroused by it

Attached: 1510704873017.jpg (1440x1291, 182K)

>to get the tendons in her legs cut.
Bullshit

nope why the fuck would i want a gf to even start?

Attached: 2CeWmWf.png (410x410, 118K)

Well yeah since I am retarde myself it would be perfect

Do you wear diapers too?

1 degenerate gf please.

The problem with jf is though that he wants a purebred white ethnostate and a spic brown retard isnt really good wife material to make intellectual white children

Trips confirm. Retarded half breeds are bad for the white race

Only if she looks like this. Originaldo.

I wish I did. Then me and my gf would both wear them and be lewd and comfy.

No. I gave a borderline retarded girl my phone number last weekend while out drinking with a friend. Big mistake. I was kinda drunk but not excessively, I was just feeling cocky and I felt like she was kind of likeable, despite already noticing she was dumb as a bag of rocks.

I asked her what she was doing with her life (work/school/whatever) and she said she took part in some government program for people with learning disability and that she went to a special need's school. Then I just randomly asked her if she wants my number and she agreed.

Honestly didn't expect her to write me back at all, well she did and oh boy, she writes with the grammar of an 11 year old child and has the interests and mentality of a toddler. She also would not stop fucking asking me what I was doing every couple of hours. Yesterday she sent me 7 messages and deleted 6 before I even got to read them. Made me realize that I definitely need someone who is at least somewhat on my level mentally or not too drastically below it, because you can't have a real conversation with a fucking mental midget.

I want to be the retard gf and have bf rub my soggy diapies

>interests of a toddler exactly
So you're saying she just wants to poop and sleep and eat and throw her food around?