Reminder: women are not your "best friend"

If you legitimately think a girl is your best friend, you're a cuck of massive proportions. She doesn't give a fuck about you, and as soon as she finds a boyfriend your ass is getting dropped like a faster than you can blink.

Attached: 1517916627371.png (1000x1271, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94bdMSCdw20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>having a "female best friend" in the first place
Good way to keep any woman from dating you, ever. Men that have a bunch of female friends are either unfuckable or gay. Any woman that would look past that would eventually leave you because the female best friend would make her uncomfortable.

I wish I'd been told this six months ago

Don't feel bad user. It only took me four years to learn.

Are orbiting user? What's your situation.

Or you can cuck the bf

Yeah maybe if you're chad.

That's not true. I'm still close to my male friends, even having had a boyfriend for 10 months. People are people, it's not a big deal.

women are leeching demons without heart and soul

Well if you had a gf would they still be your "best" friend still as well?

no but you'd have to get out of here

I'm not a misogynist but I'm legitimately starting to believe that women are incapable of feeling love or any emotion really besides their own devouring narcissism. At the very least they certainly don't experience love and companionship in that way that men do, assuming otherwise is the number 1 mistake robots make.

I wouldn't say best friend but I have two female friends. Big fucking deal

Fuck off roastie. You don't understand and you will NEVER understand.

I hate when females interject into this kind of topic and say some dumb shit like, "I have plenty of male friends and we're all happy with the situation." NO! They're not happy. You are. Your perceptive is different than the typical male perspective. Of course you're happy having a variety of back up dudes to choose from. Meanwhile all those guys are miserable not having a girl that actually likes them on a sexual level and are only orbiting you because they think there's some hope.

There is no hope for them though because you like having a lot of "dude friends". Basically you have a bunch of boyfriends who give you attention and positive affirmation, and they all get nothing in return. And before you say that you're a good friend to them, bullshit. Every one of their guy friends is funnier than you, knows more shit than you, and can carry a conversation better than you can. That's why guys hang out with their guy friends and why women always want to hang out with guys on a non-sexual level. Guys are just more fun and entertaining to be around. You're just using those guys. They'll all end up hating you and cutting off contact. Mark my words. But that's probably fine with you anyway. They're just back up guys. They were nothing but disposable from the very beginning.

Lol. Most of my guy friends are in relationships, they just can't stand their girlfriends.

One of my closest guy friends was recently in a freak accident and suffered a brain injury that seriously effects his coordination and CNS. His girlfriend is still with him, but he had to move in with family while he recovers because he needs constant care. I'm one of his only friends besides his gf who still talks to him regularly and hangs out with him. His guy friends were there initially after the accident, but constantly speculated on whether he was "going to be retarded" and eventually dropped off when he got discharged from the hospital.

>meet random grill online back 2010/11
>same age
>same interests
>typical girl-next-door
>play vidya (esp. minecraft) together
>not interested in each other romantically at this point
>continue to be good friends for the next 6 years
>practically grew up with each other, talking and hanging almost every day
>my closest friend at this point
>she gets her first boyfriend last year
>stops talking to me altogether
>all my suppressed & bottled emotions come forth
>understand that I love(d) her
>too late because she's already moved on
>suppress emotions further so I don't have to feel these feels
it hurts to remember, but I've come to realise just how easily she was able to leave. I have a severe distrust of online 'friendships' now.

it's only after something's gone that you realise how much it meant to you

Attached: 1521766540533.jpg (648x595, 51K)

she has a bf and when/if they break up we'll be back to being fwb

Every time your friends see a text from you they pinch the bridge of their noses and go "fucking goddamn, here we go again'

lmfao autism. also nice assumptions based on other assumptions
your post is a tldr of: 'WAHHHHHH''

your fault for being amazingly beta

If you're """friends""" with a girl, she's just using you as an emotional tampon. Men and women can't be friends.

ye we can fren

user why you do this, im sad enough as it is, you dont need to rub it in

Your not wrong

Also hanging around girls turns you into a homo

I am not joking I have seen it happen and it has almost happened to me

Attached: hanging-wojak-5a9421a388a5c.jpg (652x1224, 48K)

>I'm an orange
>trust me you shouldn't eat me without peeling my skin off first
>well i'm an apple and don't need to have my skin peeled off at all

Fuck off with your made up bullshit stupid whore.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x1698, 194K)

What the neck that's impossible user!

I always had the hook stuck in my head from it constantly playing in stores when I was a kid. Except I thought the lyrics were something like "A pig paradise, put up a parking lot" and it made no sense. Anyways it's relevant and I had a similar experience, but I decided to ghost the roast. Have a good day user.
youtube.com/watch?v=94bdMSCdw20

>this doesn't fit my two dimensional idea of how life and relationships work, it can't be real!

awww shieet boi, here we go