/uni/ University General

/uni/ University General
>"Exam in two weeks and didn't even open the book once" Edition

How it's going, user? Getting better?
Did you talk with that qt classmate, in the end?
What about exams and classes?

Attached: 1526302824803.png (924x510, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

summer.harvard.edu/adult-college-students
catalog.mit.edu/summer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was dismissed for poor grades.

I have my final exam of third year tommorrow and have never revised in my life don't count on starting now

>got back a test today I was too scared to check the marks online for
>passed by half a mark

Attached: blind.jpg (657x527, 47K)

It's almost June. Where the fuck do you live where school is still in session?

obviously they're in university

>Exam next Wednesday (3 exams left)
>Spent the last weeks rowing, working out and getting wasted.
>Going out once again tonight.
>Planning on stepping up my game during the weekend.

Not OP, but my last exam of this year is on the 11th of July. Just Europe uni things...

Attached: 1526203700098.png (916x910, 53K)

>wut r summer classes

>How's it going

doing alright
i feel pretty good about the classes i'm taking over the summer, but i'm a bit nervous about pursuing internships/undergrad research
i'm entering junior year, so I know it's time to start looking into this stuff

>Did you talk with that qt classmate

I was going to, but she stopped coming to class after the first lecture and only showed up for exams

>What about exams and classes

I'm taking two summer classes (Organic Chemistry 1 and Genetics), my first exams for both are the week after next
I feel fairly good about Genetics, but I'm nervous about Organic Chemistry since I took it last semester and failed it

Attached: 1520609015967.jpg (1473x1492, 181K)

Skipped class again for who knows why. My prof always notices

>Did you talk with that qt classmate, in the end?
I think I'm going to ask her out after the end of term test because otherwise I'll never see her again considering I'm graduating. I think she might like me and I can get a date. Never done this before but hoping things go well.

Attached: pepe cool.jpg (800x800, 93K)

No, it's getting worse and worse. I had carry health problems during the course and I don't have time for study the exams and recover the practical part that I couldn't do.

go for it, absolutely nothing to lose

>I'm going to ask her out after the end of term test because otherwise I'll never see her again considering I'm graduating. I think she might like me and I can get a date.
I do the same thing this year and I discover that she had a boyfriend.

Stop being paranoid, they probably didn't even notice unless you get attendance points.

Saved some chad dude's grade because he forgot to sign up for the exam and I reminded him on the last day because hey good karma. He was a school friend but nowadays just makes fun of me pretending he's smarter. I already regret my decision.

>>"Exam in two weeks and didn't even open the book once" Edition
Are you implying it's some sort of crisis? Lmao what a noob

she said I had good taste in music and smiled when we first met. every times we've spoken there's been a decent level of eye contact. I think its going to work out, don't jinx this for me.

that's what I was saying, they really let plebs in these days

>Did you talk with that qt classmate, in the end?
graduating in a few weeks, there's still time.

Got suspended for grades, stuck taking summer classes for at least half the summer. If I'm lucky and do well enough, they'll let me back in after June.

What nigger country has summer classes in universities? Fucking kek

All of these things have happened to me. But I hope that your story ends well. Good luck user.

Most good universities offer summer courses both for people trying to get ahead and who need to catch up, including in your country most likely.

oh don't worry I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. thanks anyway.

>including in your country most likely
Never heard of anyone taking summer classes here. I seriously doubt it exist.

In the United States of ShartsMericaa

What country are you in? Plenty of top universities across the world offer some kind of summer program.

>What nigger country has summer classes in universities

summer.harvard.edu/adult-college-students
catalog.mit.edu/summer/

Attached: 1523828856632.png (394x374, 10K)

that is definitely not true when 2 of the big tribes i know do not raid people.... it is the new players who come and ruin it for others sorry you feel this way if you would have came to me about the issue it would of

Attached: 29511612_496673100727706_5148801641797502708_n (1).jpg (585x322, 36K)

You know he's going to call them mutt institutions despite being miles ahead of whatever irrelevant shitholes pass for universities in his country.

Summer programs, yes, but not actual classes. You just get a certificate if you passed and that's it, it's just an extra when you're looking for a job later. And most of all, you get no credits for them. These are not the same courses you take in the academic year.

Would love to quit because it's so dull and tedious.

Still strongarmed into a long course I hate by family. Still no commitment. Still kind of want to die. Prospects of employment still non-existent. Social life virtually non-existent. Recently met knew people, sad to hear I come off as the 'miserable guy'.

I don't speak to people ever. Things have been worse but they're still awful. Exams are going to hurt. I need to contact a female soon. Why not?

>final exam tuesday morning this week
>spent previous night/morning drinking white russians smoking cigars
>went to bed at 6am
>woke up at 9am for 9:45am final
>somehow managed to put air in my car tire, drive, park, and make it to my final on time
>still kinda drunk while taking test
>thought I was going to puke, didn't even shower wearing yesterdays clothes during test
>probably smelled like shit, looked like shit for sure
>got 72% on test
>good enough
Easy class, just a political science general ed class I need to finish. Teacher is a marxist commie cuck so I just picked the questions and wrote what I thought he wanted. Looking to finish with a B+. Not bad for skipping 70% of the classes and not buying the book.

End of the term is way too late bro. People already have plans to bail out of school to travel or whatever. Plus she might be fucking some chad at that moment. You need to ask in the middle of the term to get the best chance of people not having major plans. Your gonna get shot down most likely but go for it. Don't be a bitch.

>white russians
are these actually any good? tried a black russian the other day and wasn't a big fan, is the cream that much of an improvement?

Sup anons, in school for a certain medical profession.
I was literally 0.2 GPA points away from the minimum for the year, and now that I'm working the job part time I kinda hate it.
I hope I'm motivated more next semester so I don't just barely scrape by again.
Sucks cause I'm gonna cucked with 180k worth of debt...

Attached: 1523980644103.jpg (720x762, 34K)

the term is almost over already dude.

GRAVEYARD BUMP
AGGHHHHH

Attached: IMG_6230.jpg (2400x1600, 290K)

never been closer to heroing
>haven't slept in like 42 hours
>just came out of an exam I most likely failed really badly
>it was the one I actually liked, but I froze at the most basic questions

Attached: 41341343124.png (540x876, 345K)

>tfw I owe a 2 months worth of assignments to teacher and if I don't get them in within this month I'll get a 0 on all of them

Attached: 1490313495439.jpg (250x236, 65K)