Reminder if you don’t eat oats you don’t belong on this board

Reminder if you don’t eat oats you don’t belong on this board.

Attached: C96C7D63-3B9E-4D87-9B32-CEF4F1034AC3.jpg (960x640, 68K)

a thread died for this

+1 allow a better discussion

Take you and your carbs with you fat ass

>twenty eighteen
>carbophobia

hm

Oats are the best breakfast.
prove me wrong.

Attached: 1518747714727.jpg (786x782, 93K)

I don't like farting all day.

faggot

Brown rice is better

I eat granola, same thing

Newfags are supposed to lurk for 4 years before posting.

White rice is healthier, tastier, and easier than brown rice.

oats and squats!
oats and squats!

that's all I remember from back in the day when I was just a b-tard who had no desire to be fit, and just trolled /fit.

oats are pretty healthy with calories, fiber, and protein though

>tfw oats infrequently give me bad gas and/or nasty shits so i cant eat them

>carbs
>fucking sugar
No.

Why are you being unmasculine?

kek ok mom

Oats don’t even have that much fiber. Your guts must be a mess.

> healthier
Nope. Less fiber, less nutrients. That antinutrient shit is a meme.

> tastier
Brown rice takes some getting used to because you’re used to white which tastes like nothing. But once you adjust brown is at least as good.

> easier
Takes 10 more minutes to make brown rice. If you’re that impatient you’ll never make it.

BONUS ROUND: Brown rice keeps much better in the fridge and doesn’t dry out like white, so you can make a huge batch for the next 3-4 days.

>Less fiber
Doesn't matter. I get plenty fiber already.
>less nutrients
Buy enriched white rice.
>That antinutrient shit is a meme.
It's not a meme. It's real. Stop eating dangerous amounts of arsenic.
>Brown rice keeps much better in the fridge
Don't care. I use a rice cooker. I enjoy my rice fresh.

Maybe if you eat those instant oats that taste like a piece of French toast drenched in brown sugar they have alot of sugar

Those are tasty only 160 calories
I eat them daily for breakfast

My grandparents eat oats every day and go through 8 litres of milk a week, do they belong on this board?

user I just prepped my oats for tomorrow morning along with some peanut butter to mix in

>tfw I should've bought 4lb peanut butter jar at walmart instead of 2lb.

Enjoy the added syrup pleb

Yes

>implying you can make it without eating dinosaur eggs in your oats

Attached: dino oats.jpg (338x550, 57K)

Well good, just wanted to know

>8 litres a week
Is that a lot?

parboiled is also another better option to brown rice

>not converting it on google.

8 litres is basically 2 gallons.

Almost right
Best breakfast is greek yogurt, oats, banana, berries

Non-xl fags btfo

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

I googled it and there was seemingly little nutritional differences between instant rice and whole oats. Did I get lied to?

What are you? French? Dutch?

My fucking man!!! Shits so good. Add some cinnamon into it and a tablespoon of natural peanut butter and it's truly the breakfast of the gods

Best breakfast is no breakfast.

Belgian probably

Over 250 grams a day. Come at me faggots

Dutch

N A T T Y
A
T
T
Y

>not eating oats for dinner

6 scambled eggs
2 cup of oatmeal with 2 scoops protein

come at me

Your body can't even digest that much protein dude. All you're doing is getting yourself gas

jesus christ. when i was at the shaolin temple last year there were niggas eating just chopped cabbage, no frying or anything, then fast for a week.

again proof that ketofaggots are the most annoying insecure braindead retards on this board.

imagine being so obsessed with not eating carbs, making it such a massive part of who you are as a person, that you get angry and lash out at people who are having a casual discussion about fucking STEEL CUT OATS.

i eat those cranberry instant oats with 10g protein and yoghurt every day

is it ok? I can't stomach plain oats

I drink oats.

I blend it with banana, egg whites, peanut butter and whole milk. Am I gonna make it (to the bathroom)?

My body can digest it just fine

>I drink oats.
>I blend it with banana, egg whites, peanut butter and whole milk. Am I gonna make it (to the bathroom)?
That sounds like a good setup except for the whole milk. Unless you're getting unpasteurized you're blowing up your testosterone and really jacking up your risk of cancer with all the estrogen runoff from the animal chemicals they use to raise big fat cows

I eat oats pretty much every day. I typically buy the giant bag of quaker quick oats and just throw some hot water from the kettle and a little salt in. Convenient, tastes good and fills you up.

Recently after hearing steel cut oats get hyped as superior from various sources I bought some. I cooked them as directed for like 20 minutes on the stove and just ended up with grainier 'seedier' oatmeal and a pot that was a pain in the ass to scrub clean. Did I get memed on or just cook them wrong?

Attached: cap1.jpg (600x481, 155K)

Is this how my microwaved oats (with some protein powder) are supposed to look like? If not, what did I do wrong? Too long in the microwave? I've never done this before, I usually just eat them raw.

Attached: oats.jpg (2000x1500, 775K)

> casual discussion

Do you know where you are

Do you?

It's unpasteurized lad. Made sure of that.

I used to eat oats just with milk but it took too long, drink them instead. I also have a can of tuna a little later or with it (yes I know, mercury.)

Did you put them in the blender or something? You might be using too much water/milk as well

VEGAN NIGGER GET THE FUCK OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: rage.jpg (1333x900, 80K)

They were instant oats. I guess I'm a retard for assuming they should be microwaved too.

Stop microwaving your food

oats have high glycemic index

What about glycemic load?

>Unless you're getting unpasteurized you're blowing up your testosterone and really jacking up your risk of cancer with all the estrogen runoff from the animal chemicals they use to raise big fat cows

Attached: 1455803509799.png (181x262, 109K)

Yeah, well when i was at a karate dojo last week there were niggas just karate chopping cabbages, no eating or anything, then spar for a week.

>a pot that was a pain in the ass to scrub clean
Iktf

does oatmeal make anyone have diarrhea? anytime i eat that shit it comes flying out of my ass later

I do overnight oats with choc almond milk, berries and chia seed. Best breakfast for long lasting energy

cook it better nigga

The fiber count will vary.

ask me how I know you're overweight

Not even vegetarian

Kill yourself faggot

What kind of oats should I be eating and how to prepare them?

I remember eating oats couple years back and I couldn’t stand the texture. I think I boiled them in milk or some shit and it was like I was eating shit texture wise

but keto is for fat people, no?

>I remember eating these as a child

Attached: fe3.jpg (217x320, 13K)

Almost right
Best breakfast is quark, oats, banana, berries

>600g
You're like a little baby watch this

Attached: oats.jpg (790x1280, 144K)

Soy with rice

I was on ancestory and I found out one of my oldest relatives was a Quaker that came to America with William Penn, the guy on the Oats tube. Every time I look at his face while making my oatmeal, i feel a strange ancestral call to get so big I quake the Earth like my ancestors. I get so pumped every time.

Oats with chia on class

Attached: 20180417_083209.jpg (3264x1836, 1.46M)

looks like a lack of water. Just follow the damn instructions on the back of the packaging.

Mine calls for like 2 parts water to 1 part oats. And a couple minutes in the microwave (depends on how much oats you do)

Let me guess you believe the bs lie "the body can process only 30g of protein".

Your body can process even 100g of protein.

I stir a big spoonful of peanut butter into my oats when they are hot and it tastes amazing

Preworkout is 2 scoops of whey isolate and 2 packets of oatmeal. Post is 2 scoops whey isolate and 2 pop tarts.

m a d m a n !

> i feel a strange ancestral call to get so big I quake the Earth like my ancestors

Attached: 1516031478421.jpg (400x381, 58K)

Squats and oats, amirite oldfags?

I eat oats with textured soy protein, cinnamon and pomegranate seeds. It's edible, but without the soy protein oats taste better.

what the fuck is that language? are you from Mordor?

I am.
Although there are 4 languages on a pack

any other way to get oats down my throat that doesnt involve milk products?

witnessed

Lithuania/Finland/Estonia/Latvia I presume??

You and your country should switch to english. It's easier to understand and it doesn't sound like Rasputin's dick is dismembering your throat.

Am I the only one that likes muesli more than Quaker oats instant oatmeal?

Latvian, Estonian, Russian and English. close enough
Thanks for the input. I will take that into consideration

Fucking this.

Oh i didn't mean the languages on the package but rather where you were from.

could spot the russian and something that looked like finnish, and obviously i know english

Mirin' brah. I only eat a bowl of 100g +50g pb and some honey & cinnamon.

Oh yeah, it's Latvia then.

Rate my breakfast

Attached: FD27E49E-6D25-49FF-A8CC-0E904989AA2C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)