Sex is the most important thing in a relationship, people that disagree are liars or fools

Sex is the most important thing in a relationship, people that disagree are liars or fools.

Attached: 1512101650660.jpg (895x947, 307K)

How do girls get so smooth and hairless

or adults. anyway, you can't really measure "most important"

the most important in the real world is probably common lifestyle.

Genetically finer and sparser leg hair, shaving/wax/laser. It's the reason trap asses look stubbly and razor-burned sometimes, they have to shave everything, even their cheeks, and women don't.

Attached: 1200px-Androgenic_hair.svg.png (1200x982, 136K)

>the most important in the real world is probably
Nope. Wrong. If you're going to have a family 100% sex is the most important part of it.
No matter how you put it, you're relationship would be better with a healthy sex life.
People that don't have sex are fucked up, have problems. They would 100% rather have good sex than no sex. Sex is the most important part of a relationship.

You just think that because you horny as fuck.
Old people have the best relationships, it's based on trust, commonality and deep rooted care, they probably haven't fucked in decades.

sex is about 15-30 minutes a day or less. you'll be together for at least 4 hours a day average if you live together, plus weekends.

sex is important for the first week of your first few relationships. then it's just like having coffee.

A strong genuine bond is the most important thing. I am not a fool.

Attached: 1526782408708.jpg (409x409, 50K)

Old people are retired. What do you think they do with most of their time? That's right, they spend it fucking.

Sounds like you're bad at sex and anyone that takes relationship advice from you probably is too.

You don't have a strong genuine bond if you're not interested in having sex with them.

honestly at your age i thought a lot about sex too. its fine.

its def up there but its hard to rank something as the most important. for a good relationship you need the sex to be good but i cant imagine spending so much time with someone if i cant talk to them and enjoy my time with them

false. we do not have sex in my relationship.
t. both asexual

>You just think that because you horny as fuck.
unequivocally true.

>You don't have a strong genuine bond if you're not interested in having sex with them.
fuck you, this isn't true.

I never said my age.
It's not hard to say it's the most important because it is the most important.
you're both defective, don't breed. that's not normal, implying you're freakish abnormal shit is normal is dishonest to the point of lying, fool.

by your logic sex workers have the best relationships lol. and you're about 15, to you sex is still interesting and new. its pretty clear. imagine if someone said the most important thing in life is ice cream. thats how you sound to me.

But I just want a friend ;_;

you have to have sex to breed you literal fucking handicap.

I don't care how I sound to you. You ever ended a relationship with someone or got dumped? What did they do after that? They got a new relationship with someone they're having sex with. They're probably even just having casual sex with people because it's more important.
Sex work is work, that's a strawman argument. Although as a matter of fact most sex workers complain guys don't want to date them. They trivialized the most important part of a relationship.
I've dated girls simply for companionship too. Relationship would have lasted a lot longer if they put out desu.

No shit sherlock. Implying breeding isn't the major reason for monogamous pairs and saying sex isn't important is laughable.
Besides, a lot of people view sex as a very intimate thing and it's considered a bonding experience because of how important it is to them.

its not a strawman. you posted multiple times about the quality of sex being important, not just having sex. so people good at sex (including sex workers) should have the best relationships. you forgot that almost everyone thinks they have good sex when it's new and they're horny kids like you.

its normal to have sex, but it's not "most important"

ice cream is most important XD

Where do you meet asexual women?

people have the same perspective about eating together.

>so people good at sex
You're drawing a dumb conclusion. First off, as far as quality goes. Sex workers are not known for quality sex. They're known for the frequency of it. Second, that's like if someone said communication was the most important thing in a relationship so a girl that works a telecom company like AT&T is the best wife material. You're just ham fisting a bunch of illogical shit together as a straw man.
fancy that, because eating each other is how some people practice sex

>eating each other is how some people practice sex
>tfw when you will never have practice pussy eating session with your qt teen gf as you both prepare to take each others virginity.

I trully did miss out didn't I lads?

>telecom company
you mean saleswoman

>doesn't know what a strawman is
>argues from the "im horny so im right" position

my original point was that you can't measure most important. everyone is different. but if you're spending the 4-5 hours together not having sex poorly, there is no chance that 20 minutes of sex will save the relationship. almost everyone can satisfy your sexual needs. it's much more difficult to find someone with matching lifestyle/goals.

I'm not horny. Alright here is a question for you.
Would you date someone that is for sure going to cheat on you and have sex with someone else. They might even prefer or almost always have sex with someone else than you.
Consider what other people would do in that situation too.

Most people are not interested in that because sex is the most important part of their relationship.
Just because you're bad at sex and don't last very long at it doesn't mean having a lifestyle of bad sex is the type of relationship anyone else wants.

>you're both defective, don't breed. that's not normal, implying you're freakish abnormal shit is normal is dishonest to the point of lying, fool.
it isn't defective or freakish. you're the defective one for being obsessed with sex. also i think it's obvious we're not breeding if we don't want to fuck.

u dumb niqqa

okcupid.

not that guy but i work at a telecom company installing fiber internet and am not a saleswoman. there are a lot of other jobs

>it isn't defective or freakish
How deluded are you? Look at every type of creature there is and they all have at the very least mating seasons. There is an instinctual impulse for sexual copulation to perpetuate the species. Claiming you lack it and that isn't freakish or abnormal is utterly ridiculous and nonsense.

no the most important thing is who will make a good wife/mother.

them being fuckable is a pre-requisite but it isn't what should sort your choices. It's a filter rather than a sorting criteria.

the same way that being literate is a filter for job applications but the sorting criteria is how well you interview combined with the impressiveness of your CV combined with whether you know someone at the company to recommend you.

Not every creature is burdened with every instinct.

Obviously it is since all women have to offer are their holes.

again, once you get used to sex it's not important at all. cheating isn't just about sex. would you be just as mad if she masturbated alone?

Maybe not the most important, but to meet sexual demands of your partner is pretty important. I know a lot of pairs where one of them doesn't want/can't fuck as much as the other one wants. It brings only misery, disappointment and inevitable cheating at some point.

No, it's not. It's important but it's not THE MOST important.

After a decade of being with someone most of the romance is gone and the regular sex is over. This is save for small moments of real romantic encounters and passionate sex which is greater and more memorable than any other. This is because the relationship has refined from one of lust and passion (which is fleeting) to one that is based on respect and mutual understanding of all your own flaws and strengths and that of your partner.

Your line of thinking is why the divorce rate is so high. The moment the flame of lust begins to die down people assume the relationship is dead and cannot be salvageable. Their true love for each other is so weak that it cannot survive the interim in which they should be refining their relationship. Everyone has been led to believe that marriage and relationships should be a never ending honeymoon phase. It's a lie.

Get into an actual relationship for longer than 2-3 years and you'll see.

Wrong. Very wrong and I hope you find out the hard way for typing such bullshit. While sex is important, trust and loyalty is the most important thing in relationship

Even childless relationships have sex. Not all relationships they have kids still do that together, they stick together for the kids.
You do understand the definition of the word normal and abnormal? When creatures lack normal instincts, that's abnormal. Maybe you really are that deluded and dense. You poor thing.
When do they ever offer you anything at all? lol
Would I get mad at them for having sex alone with themselves? Maybe yeah if they're not going to have sex with me. Obviously I am.
>implying the importance of the sex before it changed wasn't what kept the relationship together to put up with it getting worse
Trust and loyalty in what? Most relationships haven't got any of that bull crap.

If your partner is masturbating and you measure the sex the both of you have in minutes, then you were doomed from the start.

Its obvious that sex isnt important to you because you view it as a short, dispassionate thing. Are you familiar with foreplay? Do you ever think about giving pleasure to your partner extensively?

I guarantee you that if you focused on more than just thrust thrust thrust youd realize that sex can be a very exciting thing in a relationship

It stops being important after a few years, trust me. Whenever I'm with my girlfriend after 4 years all I want to do with her is watch movies and play video games on our SoiDs's. I'm probably horny enough for sex one or two times a week.

Actually on second thought, do you really think most people would be in a relationship or have sex with someone in the first place if trust and loyalty already wasn't implied? A lot of people won't have sex with someone because they feel it's too important to give it away if those things are not involved. So those are not really more important they're just part of the importance of sex.

>ITT: castrated and testosterone-neutralized men find excuses for their lack of sex drive

Attached: 5258C46E-76DC-459D-B560-22F4FEA83E15.jpg (808x1199, 213K)

virtually all lasting relationships plan to have kids. most of the couples you see without kids would wanted to have kids but couldn't due to reproductive problems.

Alright say you were a teenage male, say 17 and lose your virginity to your 18 year old girlfriend. You have sex with one another once. You two break up. She gets into multiple relationships and has casual sex with 15 guys till she's 31 and most of these guys she's done most everything with and has had a lot of sex with all of them. You're 30 and never had sex with another girl again. You run into her and she wants to date again. Would you date her?

you didn't use the words "normal" or "abnormal", the word you used was "freakish".

I used the word freakish and abnormal because abnormality is freakish by definition. That's like having six toes or a forearm and hand growing out of your head.

no. I wouldn't . I thought we were talking about sex attractiveness and sexual compatability? You're introducing a new component when you talk about whether a girl has been a slut in her past and has a high body count.

that's another thing that should be used as a filter rather than something to factor into the final sorting of candidates.

sex is the main course, but companionship and bonding is like the plate and table and chair

I'm not introducing a new component. Just plain old sex. Whatever goes along with it. If it wasn't the most important thing why would this situation be a deal breaker for you? You already had her before.

not having a sex drive isn't comparable to having six toes or an extra arm.

Yes it is. That is mutantly freakish. It's like having a neurological disorder that impairs your ability to function. I'm not saying someone should be treated like a freak but factually it's abnormal and freakish.

that's a more holistic view of sex than I was expecting. I misunderstood your opening post then.

yes I'd be inclined to agree unless you're both so old that you're impotent, like 80 or something.

Well if sex isn't important why are you not dating a member of the same gender and cucking them? If you have zero sex drive what does anything about your partner matter other than some calculating gain you get from it?