Alright guys I spent like $500 on amazon and hours putting all of it on...what do you think?

Alright guys I spent like $500 on amazon and hours putting all of it on...what do you think?

Attached: 769423434.webm (626x1234, 1.04M)

your jaw still gives you away user

There is only one solution for this abomination

Attached: hottie.jpg (432x324, 74K)

What about like at a dark bar or club

a concentration camp is the right place

You guys are mean I think he looks good

yeah, i mean you might be able to pass as some drunk guys morning regret

Not bad actually. Too bad it has a dick

I would fuck you no homo.

although i dont like trannys, i fell for it until i read the comments, good job dude

Well I don't want to be a dick but and are not wrong.

Thats all I really want to be honest

The jaw's fine, it's the shoulders.

Generally people probably won't notice but if you're looking for it then it stands out a little.

source: repressing trans, will probably stay as a guy until the koreans can make me indistinguishable from a cis woman.

Do you think I could seduce a straight guy?

Probably. But why would you do that? It's very dangerous trying to "trap" people like that (especially if they respond negatively/with violence), and tricking unaware people is a dick move.

i think you look cute and i would dance with you if we were at the club. depending on how forward you are i might make out with you

Because its fucking sexy and straight cis guys would def fuck after a little booze. The next morning I would slip out of there before regret sets in

this is why people have trannies kys disgusting fetishist

I would sex you

bump becuz i want to see more.

Reverse search shit like this you mongrels. First result is the reddit account op got it from

I wanted the "trap dick popup and waggle".

It's tacky and doesn't even match, waste of $500.

eyes, nose and jaw still too prominent, work on that

I think you're another mediocre looking attention-whore that should off themselves.

I would hit.
Potentially soften jaw with makeup magic (IDK much about makeup but I have seen it done.)
Solid 7/10
Good job picking the dress btw.

Join our discord anons, we have lots of traps

zG6f6v

>source: repressing trans, will probably stay as a guy until the koreans can make me indistinguishable from a cis woman.
are you me?

I'd fuck you if you had the voice down

There is prettier clothing for less money.
Be financially responsible.

Attached: BITCHESAIN'TSHIT.jpg (513x915, 138K)

I'd fuck the shit out of you OP

Attached: 20180524_152714.jpg (945x1920, 632K)

You look like a big strong dude.

get better shoes or smaller feet. either way it's obvious. also cover your upper arms

It's a good thing you posted a pic of your penis. Otherwise how would we know you were serious?

>Insert '555-0-come-on-now' image here
Idiot. Read rules.

The biggest issue is typically voice. How do you intend on maintaining a convincing tone?
Also this, I hope the target of this malevolent chicanery gives you quite the comeuppance.

I'd hate fuck you so hard. No homo nasty faggot