Has anyone on Jow Forums actually gotten better with girls after getting fit?

Has anyone on Jow Forums actually gotten better with girls after getting fit?
All I see is khvirgins who jsut became more jaded and sad after getting fit and people who could get girls before getting fit getting fewer girls afterwards and also hating girls more

Is becoming Jow Forums the anti-meme when it comes to getting women?

Attached: 1522595308732.jpg (600x887, 270K)

I'm hating women (and men) more after lifting, but it's certainly easier to flirt with women.

They're faithless whores either way. Letting it get you down is the trap.

I used to be skinnyfat and have a rounded face my first 2 years of high school and girls didn't give a shit about me. They thought I was funny and a couple liked me a little bit but for the most part they werent interested. When I started working out I looked better and attracted more women, but eventually I did start just getting bored of it and didnt really care

What's the contex of this pic? For some reason it unsettles me

>All I see is khvirgins who jsut became more jaded and sad after getting fit and people who could get girls before getting fit getting fewer girls afterwards and also hating girls more
get out of my head charles

Well I’m not a turboautist, so I’m not absolutely shit with girls even when I’m not lifting. When I don’t lift I’m skinny (not skinny fat). It’s nice to fill out the arms of shirts, though, and girls notice. I’m not huge or anything (6’2” 175->200) but I definitely look better. I think if I can hit 215 I’ll be approaching slut magnet territory. I’m still a virgin, but I’ve definitely got some girls interested in me. It just sucks that I wasn’t more aggressive and proactive earlier on in life. Now, at 23, I have to fuck a bunch in the next couple years before I’ll feel comfortable spending the rest of my life with one person. Could be worse.

Only fat chicks not even ugly ones cause i'd totally put an imaginary paperbag on them. FML.

Attached: 148838017923.jpg (197x200, 8K)

The thing is that after you have spent countless hours in the gym, working on your physique, watching your diet and so on you hope / think that you might end up with a girl who also does some kind of sport or has at least some kind of hobbies.
That is not the case. At least it was for me. I had sth with 5 girls last year, they all gave me compliments regarding my body. I could never return them. One of them did climbing, but she was very petite to begin with. All the others had no hobby. Just the regular sit at home, smoke weed, watch tv, be sad, go clubbing, take more drugs, "go for a run once a month"

being fit helped me before craiglist died I used to post an ad and have some random slut show up.

now it's waiting for low quality ones on AF

Still only attract ugly white/asian girls. Some decent black girls though I don't like dark meat.

However, twinks have been throwing their ass at me left and right since I got over 200lbs.

>I got over 200lbs

You say that like it's something special

It's nothing special. I just filled out nicely around 200. Stay bitter.

>One of them did climbing, but she was very petite to begin with

So she was short, that means climbing didn’t count? What are you even trying to say here?

What's AF? CL dying has been devastating for me. Used to creampie older BBWs all the time from there.

Adultfriendfinder

its not free like craiglist and quantity and quality of women are lower.

it gets me by wit 2-3 sluts a week now... sad times ahead

any trans/traps?

Pics?

I don't know man. I just woke up. She had a nice body, but not overly developed female features (i.e. no big tits or big ass)

yeah more traps than trans but enough.

if only they had more foot girls

Why does this board care so much about how girls (or men) view them? Why do you all hang so much on what others think of you?

THIS, so much of this.

OP I'm sorry man, you'll definitely attract more women but the quality is shit.

>smoke weed

grow up

>Has anyone on Jow Forums actually gotten better with girls after getting fit?
No.

Nothing really helps a person who had a caustic personality to begin with unless he's also kind of funny, and maintains a social circle of betas.

If you're just a normal, middle-of-the-road kind of "nice" guy, lifting will give you a bit more implicit authority and standing in social situations. Women naturally respond positively to that, and will be more receptive to sexual advances, but it's not like they're going to throw themselves at you just because you have big muscles.

You might even get shit-tested MORE than before, but it's less of a screening mechanism and more playful because they see your appearance and assume you can handle it better than others. I think women assume strong men are inherently more confident, which I think we can all agree isn't true, and that can throw a lot of meek fit guys off who aren't ready to be treated a little rougher. I think some guys expect things to get easier, but then feel like it's actually getting harder. But the benefit is you can get away with more when responding to social games.

I guess it just always comes down to not being a pussy, but also not being an overaggressive sperg. You're jacked--you can get away with being unassuming while still appearing confident.

Attached: 1523885351749.gif (500x280, 884K)

>Become fit but not very aesthetic
>Think I'm gonna have to settle when it comes to woman
>Randomly go snowboarding out of the blue with some friends
>Girl gets us in for free that's a friend of a friend
>Shes a skiing instructor, know I have no shot with her so just try to enjoy myself
>We go to the bar after we get done on the slopes and she randomly gives me her number after a talking and a few shots
>Too ignorant of a ksv to really act on that
>We end up going home and hanging out without her
>End up going out again to rock climb with friends and she gets us in (is an instructor there too)
>Need to split rides going to a bar afterwords, decide to ride with her
>Think we're just gonna shoot shit for a bit, make another temporary friend
>Somehow make plans to go out alone with her
>Go on two really nice dates to my surprise

That really changed my views on meeting people. Just work on your outlook and personality and things will work out, and I'm honestly not very good looking and the definition of dyel.
Looking fit feels to me as a plus, a way to give people a higher opinion of you before you ever exchange words.
We're all gonna make it guys.

Don't fall for the "I just get the degeneracy out of my system b4 marring" meme

is it really a meme for guys tho?

not that user, but some men really don't need the validation that men get from sexual conquests and playing the field. It's rare, but they exist. There are more men saying that they don't play the field because they don't need the validation than there are men who actually don't need the validation. There are obviously skills which can be cultivated while playing the field which can be very useful once you are settling down (because game never ends, there is no "coasting" in the age of no-fault-divorce) and it is good to develop frame and abundance mentality, but I think it isn't true to say that it it's "necessary" to play the field. Probably helpful and even advisable in most cases, but there is a type of man who instinctively knows how to deal with women without "practicing" on sluts. Practicing game with sluts is like learning to hunt rabbits: they're quick and agile, but there isn't much meat to be gained. Virginal women are far more docile game, and there is more "meat on the bones" so to speak. But if you're a weak hunter you can even fuck up hunting a cow.

As for me, I started playing the game but I found my gf of 3 years relatively soon into my "PUA" phase or whatever we are calling it. She has an extremely low (only 1 before me) partner count and treats me well, so I haven't peaced her. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, but if she fucks up I'll be getting back in the game. Because her partner count is so low there is more "leeway" for me to fuck up when dealing with her, but I've mostly played the game the right way. Just giving you some background for where my perspective is based.

>tfw fingered a qt high schooler in my car Saturday night and we got caught by some old asian dude knocking on my window
things are looking up lads

Attached: 1522367618900.jpg (500x314, 67K)

I hate questions like this. It's the literal purpose of life. To attract a mate so you can procreate. Almost everything you do is to attract a mate and you wonder why a board centered around looking good is concerned with how the opposite gender views them???

Please remove your head from your as you elitist fuck

Attached: 1512921633391.png (733x464, 125K)

I ain't even close to made it but just the act of trying and working on myself has given me balls of steel and ramped my flirt game up. I'm talking making 19 year old girls blush, cougars about jumping out there cars at red lights game. We're all gonna make it if we just try.

We have testosterone levels above those of eunuchs still.
You may need some supplements, or plastic surgery to fix the ugly that you've just gotten used to and given up because of.