I'm alone, unloved, friendless, and everyone hates me. Should I kill myself?

I'm alone, unloved, friendless, and everyone hates me. Should I kill myself?

Attached: 37FBC4F8-F4AE-43F1-9D5D-212CD3607390.jpg (793x1077, 177K)

Well if you're going to an hero misght as well show us your boobs

i think life is worth living, but i don't think it's worth spending it on convincing someone else that it is.

although if you're a female you should just be my gf instead. Definitely better than dying

You should go ER and become a glorious martyr.

Attached: jewish.jpg (900x506, 58K)

>life is worth living
Not really. Not if you're some below average looking nobody that no one cares about and no one likes.

If you should then I should too and I don't think I should.

If you are Hal yes you should

m8 I can't just go to the endoplasmic reticulum

Same here and im also ugly.
But i cant kill myself because of my family.

Attached: 29581.jpg (854x480, 109K)

yeah well like i said, if you don't think so i can't be arsed to convince you otherwise. i'm no looker but I think life is alright.

Definitely, but sauce on the picture before hand.

Should add me on discord, we can talk. Or not.

Just eat a worm

yes but first you should kill everyone else around you for rejecting you as a human being

Talk about what? oshi

yeah. just make sure you take out a few normies while you're at it.

Anything and everything. Somewhere along the way many of my friends (both irl and online) began to use me as their therapist. At some point I began to see people in your position, and I'd talk to them too. Sometimes all you need is a different perspective to shine a new light on old situations.

Nah. Fuck off and get the fuck off my thread m8.

Alright. Good luck out there.

sorry you're self pitying and blame your inadequacies on anyone or anything but yourself. this is why you are miserable.

Same. I wish my parents would die already.

>le armchair psychology
>if you ever have any problems in the world and you feel sad about them, you're self pitying!
You're very smart......

FIREBAAALLL JUTSU

Attached: giphy (18).gif (500x302, 370K)

It sounds a bit funny, because wishing them death usually suggests you hate them but not killing yourself because of them suggests care.

Before you go post bepis and/or boobs pls

>everyone hates me

You know, that's a strong word. I don't hate anyone, it's too bothersome to keep hating people. If you need a friend, talk up.