Female roiding equivalent

How come girls don't take estrogen to get more feminine proportions? No plastic surgery required to get them big milkers and fat will be stored in the gloots

Attached: 1523107652018.png (741x568, 55K)

huh... wait that actually sounds smart

Attached: aa.png (393x357, 158K)

Because females are stupid

Wouldn't that make them more masculine in the process like the overproduction of test due to steroids causes more estrogen in men

>more water retention
>worse mood swings
>fuck loads of acne
>makes you objectively worse athletic performance wise
>IIRC increased risk of cancer
Nigga slightly bigger tits don't outweigh those downsides

>>makes you objectively worse athletic performance wise
Except for this It has the exact same side effects as roids

use test blockers, duh

Jesus user just do a little reading before you shitpost.

Test metabolizes into estrogen in men, oestrogen does not metabolize into test.

There are articles on this. Even on wiki. Many other hormones and growth factors at play aside from just estrogen. Breast growth can be mediated to a large degree by both estrogen and igf1, however.

Haven't you heard about woman abusing contraception pill to develop bigger milkies? It's common here

gf has 1 year left in medschool, I actually aasked her this. Basically it would fuck up their hormone levels, since the estrogen levels regulate their menstrual cycles

Attached: IMG_20171030_113555.jpg (481x364, 30K)

I don't think metabolize is the proper term. it aromatizes. biosynthesis.
take inhibitors for downside catalysts

this is a thing lol

They do. The birth control pill is literally just estrogen

You know what, I'm not surprised anymore that nobody here knows any basic biology, especially when it comes to women.

The reason why they don't just take estrogen is because it causes really bad water retention so they constantly look bloated, faster weight gain and even if they do grow tits, it changes the look of the nipples (could be a positive or a negative depending on the person).

Sure, some people don't respond as badly to birth control, but it's just far too unreliable and may just cause (sometimes irreversible) damaging side effects instead.

Uhh, have you ever heard of birth-control?

This, OP is retarded and doesnt know shit.
/thread

I didn't even think about that, yeah this would probably cause horrible periods.

This is Jow Forums we're talking about. Most of them haven't approached a woman before.

Estrogen is not the ''female testosterone'' it’s something else altogether.
Taking more estrogen won’t improve women like high T improves men. Quite the opposite actually if you look at the harm the pill is doing to women and society in general.

Yep, female hormones are basically poison beyond normal amounts.