Fembots a question

Why is it that every "girl" on Jow Forums wants a skinny guy? is it some kind of new trend im missing?
pic not related

Attached: 27540024_1553685608085151_4999090352467745400_n.jpg (396x168, 7K)

Because muscular guys are gymrat douchebags and fat guys are unhealthy. I prefer a nice middle ground of a guy with a nice soft tummy.

lanklets are aesthetic

Attached: lanklord.jpg (634x763, 112K)

fat guy who runs 20 miles a week here, who says we're all unhealthy?

I don't believe you're actually fat. Chubby maybe, but you'd need to eat a shitload or have a very shitty metabolism to keep that body fat while doing that much cardio.

Not a fat guy. just have a beer belly and really thick arms.

>keep that body fat
well, i got up to 20 miles 6 weeks ago and i weighed 245 at the start of the year and i weigh around 228 now.

i prefer lanklets because they are the only kind of men im able to attract, keep, and am continuously attracted to. i am a tall and slim female too so i need someone proportional to me, other wise the man will just feel inferior or it will affect our relationship. i think its genetic selection or something. the only serious relationships ive been in are with lanklets.
that being said i like the idea of fattening them up too....... :^) my bf has a soft tummy and hes starting to get boobiez and i love seeing the soft and squishing it
he also likes squishing my soft bits too its comfy af

because they're really just gays cruising for hot twink ass

this is what Jow Forums has become

I'm glad for you. Sounds like you're doing a great job. I'd totally date somebody who's overweight and striving for self improvement. It's very admirable.

This isn't you though user don't get your hopes up. Your shoulders are probably narrow as fuck.

Im about 6'5 and about 190lbs but i have a big belly

you say that but it's not that simple. you'd probably prefer to date a guy after he's struggled in solitude to achieve fitness.

also, time i spend telling girls "i'm fat now but i swear i'm working on it" is time that not spent working on it. It's disingenuous to talk about the results you plan to achieve.

Nah. I've dated fat guys trying to get fit before, and offered to date another (he wasn't interested in me. Only his ex.). I've never had a bf irl so I don't have very high standards.

>robot tfw no gf
>robot become trap
>robot starts larping fembot
>robot still not entirely gay and don't want real men

>new trend

how about a biological instinct to attract a healthy mate only ever dismantled in history by poor nations where only the rich could afford not to starve

Attached: cattus.png (714x514, 324K)

193cm 70kg here. lost a lot of weight some years back and thankfully it was when being thin started being in again. it's not a new trend but its definitely more mainstream now

well unless you live in upstate new york or western new england i don't think you'll find an irl bf in me. the population is sparse enough where i am to abandon hope for finding one like you. Better to just lose the weight and resume the search when goal is reached.

>never had a bf irl
>never had a bf

there you go, thats better

So skinny guy means healthy? since when?

:') ok fatty, eat the pain away now

That's mean user. Online people are still people, and I value the time I shared with them.

Not Fat desu. chubby for sure but not a lanklet

Is impossible to get laid if i have 220lbs ? ( I'm on diet&gym and lost 40 lbs in 2 months ) I don't look genuine fat cause i have muscular arms and i'm 5.9ft tall. Am I doin sumthin wrong ?

i would personally like a skinny/tall guy because most of them eat a lot and i loooooove cooking
but this is not necessary
guys of any body type are good !
My ex was obsessed about every gramm of protein or carb he would intake , it was mega annoying

nothing wrong just a manlet

Is that what qualifies as a manlet these days? I'm a 5'1" woman so anything above 5'6" seems tall to me.

Anything below 6" is manlet tier. unless you arent european

I'm from east europe. So i'm not a manlet at 5.9ft or what ? :^)

depends which part of eastern europe
I am eastern european girl , and i am 5'9

Manlet af. im georgian you have no excuse

Now you are a Amazon by women standards

Romania, you ?
Fk off it's not like i can do anything about.

there is something you can do though
feel bad about it
don't trouble females with your inferior presence

Oh your a gypsy yeah sorry famalam. i thought you were human

Idk why but you look a lil bit envy, mb you're sum 5.1ft looser

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 14K)

Fk no, i'm a pure romanian and i hate those gypsies, fkin apes.

didnt expect other RObots on this server uwu

KK faggot.
just a bit of bants nothing personal romanbro

Sex will be best for you with that 5'6" guy. Too tall and it will be awkward.

How many guys shorter than you have you had sex with?

Happy to see too ^^ can I have ur discord or sth?

femanon here, skinny guys are fucking disgusting. No one wants a skeleton for a boyfriend if a man is skinny and doesn't work out and get muscular he is a total waste and this is coming from a girl

What about chubby guys?

I'm aware. My preferred height range is between 5'4" and 5'7" Other girls can have the tall guys.

is 5'8" okay too?

Ehh. It's not my preference but I'd still take it if I really liked the guy.

Why do you assume the man will feel inferior? That's lanklet projection right there.

1.) Dat rock star bod
2.) Gracile, lovely
3.) You project ideal bf values on them such as intelligence
4.) You project values of arrogance and stupidity on muscular men and no one likes fatties, leaving lanklets
5.)You assume you have a better chance with them

3-5 are funny because as a frumpy white woman, skinny dudes have always treated me like absolute shit and are never as smart as they say. Conversely, every Chad I met has always been smart, sweet and well-adjusted. I even had a few Chads crush on me. Alas, my lanklet lust does not subside.

>be fembot
>have a skinny bf
>ass got slapped by a muscular guy
>skinny guy didn't do anything because too weak (and probably has low testosterone)

>also be fembot
>have a skinny bf
>got raped by a muscular guy
>skinny guy didn't do anything because too weak (and probably has low testosterone)

Goodluck in going out with a skinny guy. Why date a weak skinny guy that can't protect you if you can date a muscular guy that canfight for you?

If you're still here add me, any other RObots feel free to add >_

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-185712_Discord.jpg (500x533, 64K)

Why date some gym bro who thinks he knows how to fight when really he just swings his fists when you can date a chubby guy who has been in tons of fights and knows how to beat the shit out of 80% of people

Because I'm a skelly myself so I can't really demand better. Also chances are he'd have eating disorder too so we'd understand each other. I really don't care about guy's body anyway as long as he is not completely Auschwitz tier or a total fatass.

Women prefer marathon runner's bodies because that's what humans evolved to do. We hunt by literally running for hours until the prey collapses from exhaustion. Skinny men are literally the optimal form for humans in our natural state. Both fat men and muscular men are unnatural for us as a species.
>durr durr but duh strong guys kill duh other tribe and rape duh womynzzzz
No, you fucking idiot. That's not how it works lmao

I think fat girls are more attracted to skinnier guys, also women (and men) on r9k are generally pretty young so prefer a youthful look, associated (at least in men) with skininess. But theres also lots of normie women who like ottermode or whatever.

Being Skinny meant you had less fat stored and as we evolved from hunters into farmers it became less and less important to be skinny. hell it became more important to be fat as it showed you had lots of food aka money in those times

>date a chubby guy who has been in tons of fights

Ahh you mean like constantly getting beat by bullies for trying to fightback, fighting enemies in his mind or fighting the air with a katana or kunai while wearing his naruto suit?

>knows how to beat the shit out of 80% of people

You mean like in his dreams and imaginations?

Stop being delusional

Nah mate. i live in eastern europe and i have been in more fights then ive had hot dinners

We've farmed for only 8,000 years, whereas we hunted for 200,000 as current humans, and millions before that. We have not developed preference for those body types.
By your logic, women should prefer short men, because nowadays they are more optimal in the modern environment. Obviously not how it works.

>Women likes marathon runners because thats what humans evolved to

We also evolved our brains and our muscles. Why need to run for hours if you can shoot an arrow from the bow that you invented? Why need to run for hours to do another slash to an animal if you can slash it in 1 go when you had the chance because of your great muscles

But you browse r9k so you must be in the losing side a lot right?

Again, that's not how humans hunt. Even something like a rabbit has a top speed much higher than humans fastest sprinting. We win by outlasting. Humans can run without stopping for longer distances than every other animal on the planet.
Again, by your logic women should prefer short men, as they are better with weapons and projectiles. Obviously that's not how it works.

maybe its your fault, grading someones intelligence can be quite complex, and often takes a lot of time

Not quite. A few animals like horses can beat humans in long distance running. And of course this only applies to land animals, not birds.

1990-present day skinny guys are in style

We invented how to make traps for that user.

>short men are better with weapons and projectiles

No they are not. Tall men can see farther because they are tall so they can spot a prey much better than shorties. With bigger muscles you are better with weapons and projectile because you can use heavier weapons and inflict high damage even with light weapons. Protein affects muscle gains and height gains

Skelly here for any euro fembots.

>your fault
Chill out. The use of the would project make it's pretty clear I understand the very simple notion that looks =/ smarts. Thanks, senpai. Regardless, people tend to associate certain features with particular attributes. Hence the weird robot obsession with Asian purity.