Faggot trannies are allowed to buy pure estrogen online for dirt cheap prices

>Faggot trannies are allowed to buy pure estrogen online for dirt cheap prices
>All while Testosterone supplements are literally a controlled substance and impossible to get

What the fuck is this shit?

Attached: naturalvstest.png (832x463, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you saying you're jealous of trannies?

>he cant get T whenever he wants
Never gonna make it. Literally easier than buying any other drug

because jews

teach us, oh wise user

If you need test the doctor will give it to you. Stop being a pussy.

In before the people who shit up these threads by not knowing the definition of 'lean mass'

Attached: 1512263773993.jpg (680x677, 38K)

Yeah being a girlboy looks fun

Attached: 1516566353336.jpg (640x799, 112K)

Confirmed triple gay

Why shouldn't estrogen be completely controlled behind doctors?

It's ok bro you can admit being a cute tranny looks awesome. Imagine how popular you'd be with your guy friends.

Attached: 1516587074320.jpg (1080x1349, 172K)

Ones makes you a soft, man-woman while the other makes you super-man... Hmmmm

When did I imply it should?

It means muscle does it not?

>If you need test
Oh, so a doctor will give you test if your balls are basically dead, and then you still have to pay the fuck up Goy.

Do you lose your gains when you stop taking it?

Jow Forums is always right

Attached: 1503601514686m.jpg (863x1024, 224K)

Yup, and the feds don't give a flying fuck about personal doses coming in from over seas or domestic. They just keep it and send you a letter. If you get caught with possession and have no prior felonies, you practically get a slap on the wrist. He can't tell you, no source talk. If you wanna know where to go to start your search just type in "source talk" on Google and DO YOUR GODDAMN RESEARCH BEFORE USING.

If u go f to m, getting test pure would be easy and endorsed by your insurance. There has to be a loophole. Identify as a female though you're male. And claim you're trying to become male

I identify as arnie, gib

You gain more muscle just sitting around on roids but you can't keep the gains unless your forever roid so not worth it.

You are ABSOLUTELY full of shit or trolling. Either way, fuck off.

No it means any non-fat mass

For the love of god, it is a living nightmare that I wish I didnt have to go through. Only reason I haven't choked on a shotgun is because I thankfully pass, but even then I struggle with depression all the time.

Oh gee wiz I wonder why. Testosterone makes men more violent and horny, so increases the chance of crimes and rape.

Its pretty obvious why

No one cares enough to stop them from killing themselves.
You might still be useful though

Show bulge in panties

Show milkers

I have a bf, plus no self confidence to do it anyways.

lol faggot feminist found with no concept of moral responsibility.

>muh chemicals made me do it

Retard.

Nigga did I say anything about agreeing to it?
All I said is that its pretty obvious that the government thinks this way.

Dumb raging Jow Forums cunt

and estrogen makes people more likely to suicide and develop mental health issues yet it's getting less and less restrictions

If you take hormones, get depressed and commit suicide, then you've only fucked yourself over. If you take hormones, get aggressive and kill others, then you've fucked others over.

Who cares if a bunch of mentally ill traps and soyboys kill themselves. Good riddance

Jesus h, chopping your dick off is no bueno

Eat onions and red meat, dumbfuck.

>did I say anything about agreeing
You made it pretty obvious you did.
>Jow Forums
Oh, you're a newfag. Never mind then.

Source for your pic?

More lean muscle gainz with test wothout raining than trianing norally? This is bait.

Masculinity is frowned upon. Femininity is frowned upon. Basic gender roles are disappearing. Men are becoming more feminine and women are becoming men

Also jews

So how much longer til you get aids like all the other fags?

this minus Jews

How new are you?

This plus certain select jews

You better hope I don't find you

This except it's called "sex" not "gender. Gender is not a real concept and only made to discredit sexual binaries.

lol do you understand anything ?

Attached: Generation is Womanised.jpg (480x653, 52K)

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

The study is over 20 years old you retard. How have you not come across this before? You are a 56% mutt aren't you?

Just die

That's literally true, at least in Italy you need to be under 230 for getting T treatment

Doctors/endocrinologist will give you T ONLY if your T level is teh one of a 90 year old or lower, but you can be 25 and have the T level of a 80 year old and they couldn't give less of a fuck.

I can't imagine needing to taking testosterone because your body doesn't produce enough of it. I don't think you could really call yourself a man if that were the case.

Gonna need sources for that, and no, huffington post and dailymail are not sources.
T doesn't make men more violent, that is false. Also T levels are decreasing generations from generations, we are fucked and there are people like you in this world.

I guess alchohol needs to be outlawed as well.

take a look at Dave Palumbo

>implying you can keep your gains forever even if you dont roid

I'd unironically suck Sylar's dick.

Wow, its almost like you're mentally ill or something. Imagine that.

Your right, in old age your won't be as strong as you were in your 30s.. I have been working out for 16 years however and even when I was being lax it took very little effort to get back to my max. Natty is the way to go unless you want shriveled balls and require prescribed test the rest of your life to be at normal levels.

Injecting her doses of test won't get you big you gang of faggots
Why are people so ignorant about steroids
You'll get one shot of maybe 125 every two weeks
If you want actual performance enhancement you're looking at 500-1000mg a week

Stop blaming da jooz for you being a lazy fatass who trains like a bitch

>Testosterone is impossible to get

Nigga do you even have the internet?

You're out of your tiny fucking mind if you think you won't see a real improvement in terms of mass and strength from even that amount of gear .

where is the full pic?
the emo kid cutting himself is not in the frame... i wonder why...

Damn that's a good quote

>implying I have the confidence to have sex
No shit, I'm well aware of this, but it was this or become an hero

Attached: FoggyGasChamberWindow.gif (501x585, 76K)

I guess Jow Forums isn't just a bunch of paranoid nazis eh...

>he doesn't realise (((they))) want to remove as many white men as possible

Masculinity is toxic and bigoted.

I'm honestly not sure I'm reading your posts correctly -- you cross dress as a girl because you don't think you appear masculine enough as a boy?

Not just dressing as a girl, I'm taking hormones and shit too, and it isnt because I felt like I didn't look masculine enough as a boy. It's just some mental fuck up where I felt disgusted in my own skin as a guy, best way I can describe it. It eventually got to the point where I was going to choke on a shotgun but I decided to at least give myself a chance with transitioning, I'm happier now though, even if I still have lots of issues

Confirmed triple gay. Honestly it's probably more.

Fuck off. 9 months later of back and forth lab work and my endo still says a t level of 220 is normal for a fucking 24 year old male

Test 1: testosterone at 220
Test 2: 255
>”hey great, see it’s going up user!”
Test 3: 269
>you have nothin to worry about user this is completely normal!

My faggot fat fucking kike doc is literally named Goldberger

This 5 foot 7, 230 pound turbo faggot that’s balding is saying this is normal. I’ll kill him before I ever an hero. Bet he prescribes t on the first appointment for trannies

>he doesn't realise (((they))) want to remove as many white men as possible

The Jews should sell T over the counter like candy, then, because supplemented T causes infertility.

That's bad, last time i did an exame my test were 569 and i think that's low for a 23yo male.

damn, I’m well spoken and clean shaven with a great career. I’m not sure what his deal is, their own reference ranges are about 320-900 ish. The reports underline my T in red highlighting how low it is, it’s off their own references. I was dumbfounded when he told me it was normal even though I’m off the charts being so low.

So I started blasting UGL test at 500/week. I’m going in for my routine blood work and follow up next month and don’t plan on cycling off, dropping the dose to 175/week now so my test is in normal ranges. When he’s puzzled I’m going to be straight forward. It’s hard not to lose my collective shit and beat the living fuck out of this turbo Kike.

I'm on trt until some fag scientist grows me new balls on a lab rat.

Are you from NA? Here in SA if you go to a endo and say you want to roid, he will prescribe you test and follow up with you every other week for blood tests.