Ask a Chad anything

I'm here for YOU robots, I'm gonna help you reach the chadhood and also fuck Brads

Attached: 1519684760836.jpg (500x521, 67K)

Would you consider your life easy?

What can you say to a girl legally? Can I just say you wanna fuck!? Is that legal? It would get me laid cause otherwise I don't talk to girls.

Easier than the one of a normie probably, but I'm not born rich or with high social status, just with a very good body and quietly smart
Sorry user but only rich or famous people can say that, even most of the CHAD I know got rejected saying that things

Would you date a Fembot?
originalol

how do you find motivation to do things?

>it makes you feel better about yourself
not good enough of a reason for me.

Fembot aren't real, I never saw a woman such in a bad condition to be considered a fembot. But I have my standards, if she was over 6,5/10 I would give her a chance obviously
Having a goal you want to reach at all costs motives me, you should too have a goal

every goal i can think of doesnt seem appealing enough and/or seems unnatural.
how do i go about making myself actually care and acknowledge these goals?

You have to start from simpler goals, like "today I'm going to run for 30 minutes l" and do it, then the next day your goal will be "today I'm. Going to run for 35 minutes" ecc, it's just an example but you have to challenge yourself in order to improve yourself and reach your goal

Not OP but if you can't do it for yourself you could force yourself to do it for someone else.

I have no one else. I could say iam doing it for my future children but that would be suspending all disbelief.

that actually helped lol. i dont know for how long im gonna be able to keep it going, but ill try, thanks.
i dont really care about anybody else but me. also, the way i am now is good enough for the people around me. i go to college, have a gf and go out with friends on occasion. i just wish i could actually enjoy life and self improvement.

If you have no one else then do it for someone you don't have yet. Lose extra weight and build muscle so you can get a gf, if that's the only way you can motivate yourself then so be it.

Why don't you just settle down with the first woman you meet and leave the rest of women for us. Stop pumping and dumping them you piece of shit.

this is not me btw.
>not original coment reeeeeeeee

Simple question OP: what qualifies someone for being a Chad?

How big is your Chad dick and how many girls have you been with?

I'm here for all of you bros
It's the Brad that pumps and dumps, I have very high standards so I don't care about most of the women
Self confidence, very good facial features, very good body, talent, charisma
19 cm x 16cm girth, 8 girls but because I aim very high, could have gotten more but I didn't care about them and my sex drive can't control me

>Self confidence, very good facial features, very good body, talent, charisma
Can you be more specific, specially about facial features and body pls?

>It's the Brad that pumps and dumps

>how many women have you slept with
There. Now fuck off and stop ruining western society. Settle the fuck down

Symmetric facial features are a must, then manly chin and thick hair
About the body you have to show some muscles, even if you are not this defined you should be fine
Why should I settle when I'm still in uni working for my engineering degree? I'll settle when I'll find a beautiful white woman who wants plenty of children, until then why should I settle bro?

You can only reach chadhood through genetics

Some one is unfamiliar with the gymcel meme

So you're not a good guy after all. And just ruin women and help the destruction of society.

All chads are cunts. Proven once again.