That 24 years old boomer who hangs out with 19yo kids

>that 24 years old boomer who hangs out with 19yo kids

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

>24
>boomer

Do you even know what this means or are you just mindlessly spouting buzzwords in a vain attempt to fit in.

Fucking sage originally. This bait sucks.

Found the boomer in denial

He's a 30 year old boomer trying to fit in, that's why he doesn't know shit.

t. 30 year old boomer

Watch your language,gramps.

calm down grandpa

Damn kids get off my board!

There is nothing wrong with being 24 hanging out with 19 year olds.

The last Boomer was born in the late 60s you fucktard. You're talking about a straight up millennial.

>the joke
I guess boomers really dont get comedy

>that 30yo who hangs around with 15yo kids because he can buy them beer

Attached: IMSOHAPPY.png (593x635, 260K)

>that 24 years old boomer who looks through binoculars at 19yo caravan girls

>them boomers who don't get jokes due to their severe autism

>tfw 23 years old boomer and people still think I'm in high school

>tfw 25 year old Vietnam Vet about to start receiving social security.

Can't wait for my old people NEETbux.

fuck you im 19 and hang out with 30 yo women

Attached: bad.png (600x599, 234K)

Yeah, calling 20's/30's boomers is the new forced meme.

It's a nullenial thing.

>tfw Im an 18 yo boomer who only hangs out with middleschoolers
How do I fix this?

>that 20 yr old boomer in the t-shirt

This is actually me except I'm unironically 30, not 24.

I'm having a kind of quarter life crisis because I wasted my youth and now I desperately try to fit in with 18-24 year olds and it kind of works for a while because I look about 21 myself, but as soon as they start talking about gen Z stuff I get exposed.

>thinking you'll live to 120
Don't get your hopes that high.

Had a fourty year old hang out with my group of friends that were mostly around 18-22. He was a cool guy so fuck off with your forced lame meme desu senpai

Attached: 1522602496861.png (300x300, 88K)

You were the 40 year old, weren't you

t. boomer trying to cope
lmao

Also wasted my youth. Is there any point in living when you know that you wasted the best years of your life and now only have misery and work ahead of you?

>that 24 years old boomer who hangs out with 19yo kids
That'd be me.

We didnt have a choice in the matter really.
Just let it go...

>tfw beautiful 32 year old baby who lives with his mom
anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 20130418news.jpg (400x300, 25K)

you know boomers mean baby boomers, right?
it means back in the 50's 60's parents had like more than 5 kids, thats why they are called boomers

he's just forcing a shitty meme
just call him a faggot and sage

do you buy them vodka

>We didnt have a choice in the matter really.
That's true but it's hard to just let it go. I mean there is no point in dwelling on it and missing out whatever you have now as well, but it's hard to just forget about. Life is supposed to be about enjoying it in your youth and benefiting from what civilization has to offer you, and then paying back as an adult by building something for the future. That's the main point of life, if you missed the first part the rest will just be a miserable trip of desperately trying to recreate what you missed out on. Even when you don't want to, you'll see this appear everywhere in your life.

Look at it this way, some people enjoy an amazing youth filled with fun, fulfilling experiences, and true love. Then they are hit with a crippling accident, a disease, or some other tragic event. Perhaps they even die before they make it to 30. Are they still luckier than you? Would you still prefer their life or would you prefer to have the opportunity to make the most of what you have left, even though your past is relatively dull?

Life is not balanced and it is certainly not fair. Nor should it be. You are on a boat in an ocean. Some people are fortunate enough to have fair weather so they can plot the course they want with ease. Others are hit with storms, but that doesn't mean you can't fight against the wind.

*Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life." It's an awfully cliched and cheesy quote but it is the truest of them all. Start fighting against the storm now while there's still a fight left to be won. Or let the wind decide your fate. Your choice.