Just settle for a 4/10 already

Just settle for a 4/10 already.

Attached: 25421490-2ED5-4969-B17F-3A680B024709.jpg (828x1472, 131K)

he passes pretty well. hes cute

Would reject me before even getting to know my personality

What joy do you people get from making these threads? Every time I open up this cumbox of a board that is being /b/-ified each passing moment, I am greeted with certain thread archetypes, and this shitty thread (calling it a 'low quality bait' would be an insult to actual low quality baits) is always there.

Tell me about yourself, OP. What the fuck is your purpose? Why do you make these threads? How can you possibly enjoy making these threads?

Attached: jermi.jpg (692x969, 47K)

What makes you think its bait?

I would "settle" for the first girl who shows me interest. She can be a 0/10 for all I care, I just want to not be alone anymore. It will never happen though, I'm unlovable.

The problem is that the girls won't settle

Boyish face aside, it's the first time in a while that this cunt looks okay. Her goth get-up is so fucking unnecessary. Like, yeah, dress like that sometimes, but why all the fucking time?
Also, orbiters please kill yourselves.

maybe she dresses that way because she enjoys it

Ok, and? She doesn't enjoy any other clothing and has to look like a fucking goth doll all the fucking time? My point is that that shit's annoying. Why limit yourself to some dumb fucking subculture for your aesthetic, regardless of how much you may like it?

Im sure she definitely cares that some retard on Jow Forums of all places finds something as arbitrary as the way she dresses annoying.

4/10? She's the woman of my dreams!

As I am sure she cares about what some faggot orbiter of her thinks. You started the argument, and now you can't fucking finish it. Your conjecture that she "likes" dressing like that doesn't invalidate anything I said. It's still a fucking stupid thing to do.
Kill yourself, you fucking brainlet.

Please don't attract Jow Forums tards to ol' jerma.

Hardly an argument. Why are you getting so upset over what some random girl on the internet chooses to wear?

>Hardly an argument
Your fucking baseless conjecture. Yes, it is. I've already told you this, cunt.

>Why limit yourself to some dumb fucking subculture for your aesthetic,
Why the fuck should she wear other shit if she doesn't want to?

It could be she only likes posting pics when all dolled up. There's not a daily post of her in the same style. I agree restricting yourself to one specific thing is rarely a good thing, but it's unreasonable to assume that someone's online presentation is the same as their everyday

not even a 1/10 would settle for me

Such thin lips.
She would give a terrible BJ.

Never speak lewdly of my wife again.

dont you even fucking imply or I will fucking kill you

muffy a S T I C C

Attached: 38b7c2b5bd82056a96223b79262852b83f06ce293935bbec5ff2d7b8759c0d54.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Just think a man killed himself over that 4/10

Attached: b27b584228769c6ffb9a804d7bbabf699181511d4f6453d05f40e2d221e3dfba.jpg (470x547, 156K)

He is a traitor who deserved his fate.

Would facefuck to death

well she isnt a jew so thats good

She never said she wasn't

lol he is rolling in his grave

Attached: 9048ba3f8e81f6e94eaf16ea608b76d890b024519a10d60c4a43e99c7afae3f0.png (500x361, 32K)

Any source on this? I find it hard to believe

>Just think a man killed himself over that 4/10
quick gestalt?

he said something along the lines of "you people have taken the very last thing I had. goodbye" he hasnt been on discord nor the board for a little while now. this is all on the /agatha/ board on 8ch

Attached: 39026eb5bfc50de803b6aa39777109f2ea18be34b889088717d5609a1ce8da16.jpg (574x1240, 169K)

its just a meme till he comes back. or maybe he is dead rip

Attached: 6341af0ac97b6ef4344f7f0f5776bf876d0ffc7e88dd760eb38858e536517bd4.jpg (800x533, 382K)

>4/10
she's at least an 8.5 in my book

Did I settle for a 4/10 gf?

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-141543.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

This is the best fucking thing I've read all day.

He killed himself after Muffy left but not after Agatha did?

>discord
>/agatha/ board on 8ch
Wait
You losers actually have a discord and 8chn board dedicated to these women???

Attached: 1448341308925.jpg (367x451, 46K)

You're a normalfaggot and you should leave this board now,that's for sure

Yes. a 4/10 gf (goblinafriend)

He love traps more than Agathas

Skinny male thighs

>implying 4/10s even want me

Attached: 1505620830629.gif (245x150, 517K)

Dude, this shit is fucking wild. It's some edgy wannabe Nazi try-hard faggot that made an Agatha board to orbit Agatha, he made a Muffy post, people called him out on his shit, and he banned a guy that posted a picture implying Muffy has been blacked.

These people should be locked up, they aren't sane and are a danger to the public. I hope that guy is actually dead.

Please teach me to get a 4/10 girlfriend. Its hard because if I approach her she will push me away because she will think she isnt good enough. And if I try even harder to approach her she will think Im weird and run away. And she will never approach me because she knows she is only 4/10 so she will think she isnt good enough.

Very interesting, how do you know all that though?
unless...

I went to infinity and read the only fucking Muffy thread on /agatha/. What are you fucking implying?

you can read it but you cant understand it people fucked with franz and franz fucked with people thats how the board worked people had fun with each other. an example is pic related he btfo of sunny by taking her board right from under her

Attached: franz btfo of sunny.png (667x613, 211K)

>infinity
wtf is that

Jow Forums but with literally every topic imaginable

THEYRE ALL TOO HOT; I CANT HANDLE IT!

Eightchan

He's an orbiter, so his suicide is a net positive to the world by default. He's a pathetic faggot with an inflated ego like in every other forum that forgoes anonymity.

>this klub is even more sekret
>Now with more autism!!!

Link?

you cant link 8ch here look it up

Why do you fags lurk multiple chans? IM guessing you lurk reddit and 9gag too? Still using AoL?

Ah, to be this new again. How cute

It's this mentality that keeps all of you as anti-social losers. You only want to associate with other people in similar situations so you can wallow in self pity instead of actively seeking a way to self improvement.

ok instead of projecting can you actually explain your answer? I'm not new, not even close, im just not obsessed with this shit like you people.

>i'm not new
Yeah, and Muffy isn't taking every black cock her hick town has to offer. Fuck off, newfag

Where is this from?
Asking for a friend of a friend.

it was posted on the /agatha/ board look at the file name

Tried that and everything, no results.
Thanks

So im new because I dont orbit muffy?

It's on her instagram. Cadaverqt.

im looking at it right now on /agatha/

Attached: what r u talkingabout.png (1338x528, 211K)

Thank you.
Sadly theres not much more of it. It will have to do for now.

np that muffy thread has a lot of good stuff

I Already did it! She have all traits that I find desirable in a woman: big ass, big tits, young (19 yo), low self esteem, shy and needy. I will marry her as soon get have a better job.

>associate
This retard thinks an anonymous image board is place where people connect with one another

This is a place for robot to stay anonymous not a place for you to flaunt your girlfriend, you have Facebook and MySpace for that normie.
why would you post her anyways? You do know that I and others are going to save that image and fap to that right?

Attached: 1523415595178.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

This chick isn't even that hot , idk what's r9k seeing desu

I didn't type desu

Was she a virgin?
Newfag

mods can filter certain terms to others
t b h = desu

That's fairly gay desu

Attached: 10001.png (192x192, 60K)

It releases endorphins like how social media likes and followers do.

I got admit though every day the same thread, its bad for Jow Forums's original post only aesthetic.

Attached: fjffjf.jpg (768x1024, 365K)

Can you pls stop teaching newfags, it's our fingerbox. Just point, laugh and tell them to lurk more.

Attached: 1527143956226.jpg (16x125, 1K)