/job/

Post about your job, or lack of job, or what job you want or what job you are working on getting or how you hate your job or something.

Attached: tsundrefood.pn.png (640x480, 358K)

I work in a call center for tech support . I want to die.

Attached: 1525362700565.png (810x810, 514K)

I work as a paramedic. Shit's traumatic. Fucks your head up. I want to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Any good stories?d

Graduated a year ago. Personal life problems made me put of finding work for a year. Still too depressed to find a job related to my degree. Kind of just wanna get some easy janitor job but I know my dad wants me to get a job related to my degree.

Used to be a pro chef makin bank (actually not bank but more than enough for me) but then my house got destroyed in a hurricane, now im starting at minimum wage at fucking fast food in two weeks.
i dont have enough to pay my bills and i dont know what to do, since im moving to take this shit job. i ran out of money because my insurance doubled without me noticing.
at least this taught me to check my bank balance a lot more often. but now im fucked.

>not getting enough hours from work
>don't actually want to work just want to live on what I have saved for a while and job search later, get a part time job
>family and friends become aware
>suddenly all these people i hardly ever talk to have jobs for me
>Full time and all stuff I don't really want to do
>Want me to start right away

I have all these connections for jobs and it's all pretty shit jobs but higher paying than what I make. So like im making up excuses so I can keep NEETing it up but if I keep it up they'll realize I'm a lazy piece of shit and I'll lose them all.

I just want to lay in bed and further wallow in my misery on Jow Forums

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1526535644558.jpg (319x960, 80K)

>Multiple A's

This.

Comfy office job in IT, still want to die every day because depressed to a point where nothing is fun anymore. On good days I just feel nothing.

I feel you. Pediatric hospice nurse for foster/CPS/parentless kids. Shit is so fucked up.

I do web development in C.

Relatable (hit that mf like button).

Had to calm kids down in more than enough car crashes when they looked at their dead/gravely injured family members. Keep it up, user, proud of you.

Attached: download.png (236x213, 6K)

I dropped out of cambridge because of depression, now I just want enough money a week to do acting lessons and make friends doing that.

I might add: On bad days, e.g. if something triggers me like seeing happy couples in the subway, I get home with tears in my eyes, shut the blinds and just go to bed :(

You sound like a complete pussy

I'm 42 agricultural enginer
I sell fertilizer and farm equipments. My customers are fucking farmer villagers which failure at life and try to teach you philosophy because their age makes them think that they are wisemans. My customers are thoughtless and trying to teach me my fucking job. It's literally drama and stressful but there is also action side of this job. Some customers grows illegal plants and I'm getting their phone number, I'm dreaming about dying with overdose drug.

Attached: IMG-20180427-WA0005.jpg (288x511, 29K)

Hard plants or soft plants?

Holy fug, what a post. I can tell you aren't from and english speaking country. Are you like an old Asian man. You are a rare specimen on this board. I'm glad you're here.

I worked in a convenience store retail for a while.
Like half a year for each, stocking in products mainly.
It sucked ass I hate working I wanna be a house husband who takes care of the home and browses Jow Forums all day.
It was a school related thing, so I don't do it anymore, though.

Attached: Diejobou.png (500x539, 175K)

Sorry I do not live up to your expectations, user.

Pizza delivery driver. Pretty comfy and I make a good 300-400 a week after tips. Pretty good for college dropout work.

My boss fucking sucks though. Only work with him a couple nights a week but he's the sort to treat everyone around him like shit if he's stressed. Ech.

I work part-time at a langos shop in a market.

It's pretty comfy, I fry some dough wait for a few minutes, take it out the the oil, put some sour cream and cheese on it and serve it to my customer. rinse and repeat for like 4 hours a day, 3 days a week.

Attached: a;mfmkf;lkfm,fff.jpg (574x383, 118K)

Oh, another fellow CCfAg, how long have you been working there? I'm working in one for close to a whole year now and i'm not far from blowing my head off aswell. Just thinking about going there again tomorrow makes my stomach hurt.

Attached: 1526934063315.jpg (500x291, 11K)

Do you give a discount to your fellow countrymen? If yes, where should I go?

In the army right now, working at the border. The job is fine, helps keep the depression away *sometimes*. As for jobs after the army I have no idea what to do with my life.

Attached: god ash.png (180x223, 75K)

I'm not going to dox my only job user, sorry. Plus they aren't expensive, they're 500ft with all the toppings.

mushrooms

true at all