Chad looking robots

How my fellow Chad looking robots doing?

Are there any?

Attached: nLbDJyS.jpg (768x1024, 68K)

Holy fuck she a qt would totally bang

I'm not egotistical enough to claim I have Chad looks, but I am above average.

Chad robots please let me love you
and dont pump and dump me

Chadbot reporting in
>tfw 7/10 21yo virgin

I'm at least 8/10 looks wise, but my confidence is so low, I can barely maintain eye contact. People start out being attracted to me, but the more they speak to me it slowly goes away.

>tfw 7/10
>just below most female's standards
>everyone asks why I'm single
>perfectly good genes wasted
Fuck this shit

you guys would call me a Chad but you guys are also retarded

Only if you look good. Otherwise I don't give a shit (I can't help it).

I think I have something akin to emotional flattening. I always thought I was just autistic but now I've come to realize that's not the case. I guess whenever I subconsciously feel threatened my brain just shuts off my emotions and I become a zombie. Doesn't sound as bad as it is because you can't imagine how hard it is to go day by day trying to pretend to have the cheerful glitter in your eyes everyone else has 24/7.

I only attract Stacybots. And those are afraid of getting too close it seems.

I think mine are just dulled. I don't feel emotions very strongly, other than what I can only describe as a deep and penetrating emptiness. Pain produces emotional response if it's bad enough, and if something's funny enough I'll laugh, but most of the time I'm just a blank slate of a human being who has no idea how to react in social situations. It's been getting worse as time goes on, though. My step-grandmother I've known since childhood died recently, and I didn't feel anything. I was working at the time, so I couldn't attend her funeral. I guess everyone can tell something's off with me when they actually talk to me.

That's exactly how it feels. It's pretty common in here, I think. A lot of people confuse it with the 'tisms.

I'm sure it's just a shell your subconscious creates to protect itself from getting hurt. Only problem is that it's not a good long term solution. I think I'm making ever so slight progress with it, but it's extremely hard to pin down exactly what it is that fixes it. I've tried several things (no medication and never will) but it's all so flaky.

Is everyone here a waste of good genes or is there still hope?

>no medication
You have the correct idea. I think that's when my condition was cemented. Around 9 years old I had to see several psychiatrists, most of which prescribed a number of medications to me. Fucked me up then and it continues to fuck me up now, even though I haven't touched it in years.
Never go to a psychiatrist. They fucked any chance I had to recover.

Is there an upper age limit to chad? I dunno if I fit the category anymore.

Sauce on this cute girl?
I hope she doesn't have a bigger dick than mine.

There isn't. You either are one or not. Old chads are still just as confident and obnoxious as they were while younger, unless they've become fat and depressed.

>tfw only time had gfs they approached me
>tfw girl kisses you in the club
>tfw finger diffrent girl on the dance floor

I know I'm handsome, people always told me so but I'm complete autist, don't know how to talk to people, OCD.

Is that a guy? that's fucking hot

Someone post her feminine penis already

I was your typical jock in high school, had a girlfriend who I didn't really love and was sexually dysfunctional with. Sexual issues have dragged on my love life and that's why I'm here

I think most people would agree that I'm pretty damn good looking, but alas here I am, a robot.

What sexual issues user? I want to hear your story.

What is the difference between a chadbot and a failed normie?

Genes.

Normies have trash genes. Chads have God's genes.

>How my fellow Chad looking robots doing?
hey fellow chadbot im in the same boat as u im a misanthropist (no im not a edgyfag) so idrc for human interaction or roastie pussy

Oh. Hey, me. It's hurts a little more every year.
Did she sap you for sexual confidence as well?

Can somebody at least describe the feminine penis?

Is it a pure pink specimen...

Or is it one of those wierd mushroomy unshaved asian ones.

It's tiny and uncut, it barely even gets hard and can only dribble out cum in a weak stream as you pound a traps boipucci

I pray for the sauce messiah that he will deliver on this beautiful specimen of OP's picture.

I'm tall enough to be a chad, and almost chadly attractive but I fall just outside of chad classification when it comes to body mass, since am skinnyfag and have no muscle.

I have looks and confidence but I'm mentally ill as fuck and a tranny.
Titty Skittles just made me more attractive as a man and added random boobs. Shit is ducks

You're both NPCs in my world.
Give me a quest
I tried to be knock up girls but they never got pregnant.

My penis is basically the size of my thumb now from 7 inches and smells like a tampon.

>implying 7/10s don't have the absolute best chances datingwise because their partner can be attracted to them while not feeling insecure about keeping them

>Be me
>MFW traps aren't gay you uncultured fags

Attached: why.png (540x641, 26K)

>she
alright user

>I'm tall enough to be a chad
oh that's it? you're tall? lol. nobody gives a fuck about height in the real world unless you're very short

To the women I've met, 5'11 is a fucking dwarf while 6' is like goddamn goliath

Also, maybe you should read more than the first 3 letters of the fucking post before you reply you absolute walnut

No. Trump still has more chances to bang any girl you can imagine than you will ever have.

My case as well. Only thing in common with Chad is height tho