Didn't go to college? Welcome to the rest of your miserable life after high school

Didn't go to college? Welcome to the rest of your miserable life after high school.

Attached: 724f9fb0af49ac10c8b555762d52e720.jpg (700x467, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxeM8ucicqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is nothing wrong with doing manual labor. Fuck you for thinking overwise.

College is bullshit, I wish I skipped it and went straight to manual labour. Fucking useless bachelors degree.

Attached: 1526312864101.jpg (300x300, 19K)

idk about that i've been neeting it up for 8 years now

oh look its a democrat who has seen the decreases numbers of young men who go to college because college degrees have no value anymore and there's more money to be made without spending 4 years at college.

wtf i love public services and taxation now, yeah i sure feel like i got the most out of my taxed money because these public schools are great! government is good for me! government is legit and i am not able to do anything in the free market without a government approved college degree(tm)!

>finish highschool? Welcome to the miserable rest of your life
Fixed it for ya.

Attached: 1526681381079.jpg (618x800, 201K)

I've been living that Sweet NEET Life for the last 17 years.
Don't know wtf you are talking about.

Enjoy being a slave your whole life and have your body fall apart before you can retire.

Considering how much I hate college, I think I'd rather work construction so I could just not think that hard. no way in hell will I be a successful scholar or make any contribution to any field I manage to get theough.

>there is nothing wrong with destroying your body and risking your health for meager pay while some asshole with a degree sits in a nice cool office doing 1 hr of actual work tops and shitposting on reddit the rest of the day

Attached: 1521236338803.jpg (154x250, 27K)

and sitting by a desk day in and out won't hurt your neck, back or wrists? being outside and doing manual labor is also much better for you mentally, because it gives you a feeling of accomplishment in ways that desk jobs can't no matter how good you are at it. If you don't know what I mean, you have never created anything

>he gets a college degree
>tries to get experience in an oversaturated job field that he needs experience to get into in the first place
>as his degree is effectively useless he is stuck working a shitty job and crippling student loan debt
Meanwhile, the manual labor guy
>makes 50-70,000 dollars a year right out of high school if he has knowledge of what he's doing
>no student loan debt
>gets at least 4 years more making money at his career than college cuck
>is outside all day, doing hard physical labor that ensures he can be in good shape without wasting hours in a gym
College fags are just bitter

Attached: 1505314663107s.jpg (118x125, 3K)

My college bros are in their 30s with a job they didn't get a degree for racked with debt and miserable. I make good money and fit. Cry more elitist.

>college
stop shilling this scam
t. oldfag who learned a trade, charged disgusting amounts for plumbing work, started his own local plumbing company, worked on a few big projects and now pretty much retired at the age of 42 with the business running itself

>Spends $60,000 on College
>Studies Useless major
>Can't apply it to a career
>Ends up on Welfare
>Votes Democrat to stay fed
>Has children
>Gets more welfare for being single
>Circle continues with your kids

>going into crippling debt just for the possibility on making slightly more than a trade worker

>implying people with desk jobs dont exercise outside work
Msnual labor keeps you in shape but youre delusional if you think youre healthier than someone that is doing hard labor everyday. Say goodbye knees and back asshole.

Are you pretending to not know what grants and scholarships are?
Any student who isnt a complete moron gets atleast a few upon graduating HS with honors

I underestimated the amount of HS dropouts and blue collar retards on this board kek

its more like this if you don't go to college. Construction jobs hire spics.

Attached: mcworker.jpg (775x518, 82K)

Manual labor is becoming more and more useless, face that reality. No one wants to pay you every month if there's a way to just pay for automatization once plus maintenance.

22 year old neet here
didnt go to college
will have 2 houses when parents die
7k worth of neetbux saved up myself

Wage slaves are dumb

Thank god I didn't even finish highschool then.

Attached: 1428164584423.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

how hard are you trying to justify your useless college degree right now? be honest

Life's not that great for you and you know it. Your suicidal thoughts eat away at you daily.

You went to collage? Welcome to the rest of your miserable life after collage. Also you have like 50000$ debt so have fun with that.

Attached: 533979847.jpg (748x498, 224K)

>he thinks its just manual labour that will get automized
your job will be done by robots soon too user.

>tfw op is too dum to go straight to being NEET master race.

Attached: 1526856603606.jpg (221x250, 7K)

You can project onto me as much as you want user, but im pretty happy with my situation, I even have friends to hang out with I have lots of fun with my time.

>friends
Sure you do.
If you actually have neetbux you wouldn't have any friends and would spend most of your time indoors. LARPer detected.

you were just bad at college

>Miserable

I enjoy construction. Better than sitting behind a desk. That is assuming you actually get a job with your 'degree' after uni.

Ypure just a pussy beta faggot.

Enjoy no money faggot.

>your neetbux gets stopped if the government find out that people like you
where the fuck do you live? north korea?

I'm probably retarded but I've thinking about becoming a janitor for the government.

Gross stuff doesn't bother me, I hate being around people and I want to exercise without it being to punishing or outdoors.

>Implying I'm american
There's this wonderful and magical place across the Atlantic called Europe where college education is decent and almost free. Might have heard of it.

I don't think physics is useless. It actually covers way more fields than I actually thought.

The field I'm trying to work in makes the robots.

>Your neetbux gets stopped if the government find out that people like you

Did I say that retard?

>leaving college with a 60k debt
The absolute state of amerikeks.
But for real tho, the people that do these shitty jobs are out there grinding, they probably hate it, but someones gotta do it.

>Did I say that retard?
yeah you said that if you were neet you wouldnt have friends as if its an impossibility

No shit, huge waste of time while being surrounded by leftist basedboys.

Have fun destroying your body and being crippled when your 40 cuck boi

College drop out. 130K year in a low cost of living state. Am Alpha Chad now.

>be op
>get useless degree
>get an office job to help pay off the massive debt
>get angry at life one day
>go to r9k
>"Didn't go to college? Welcome to the rest of your miserable life after high school."
>get flamed by NEETs who played their cards right and people who enjoy manual labor
>still try to defend useless degree and crippling debt

youtube.com/watch?v=vxeM8ucicqw

I guess you're right...

Holy shit you deserve neetbux
Most mentally ill NEETs, such as yourself are incapable of maintaining healthy relationships of any level, friendships included.

free market cult lol

Do you realize that there are people who actually specialize in manual labor and are actually living decently

>blue collar retards think every college degree is for feminist studies or whatever which means you wont get a job with it

Lol. Logististics engineer here (dont know what its called in english) i make 3000 euros a month, enjoy lifting up all the boxes i tell you to

Yesterday morning I went out to jog and some lone jacked guy was shirtless doing lawn work for the local electrical company

It made me think that being able to work outside on a nice day without giving a fuck about what you wear and with no one else to talk to seemed pretty nice.

why the fuck do you guys even want to be old enough to care about your retirement?

>tfw work at cold storage warehouse, drive a forklift and select orders all day in comfortable ice cold temperatures
>tfw regularly exceed daily quota, giving me a daily raise
>tfw usually pull $24-$27/hour each day
>tfw making more than my recent college grad friends who are in debt and working retail

Attached: 1520769648934.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>drop out of college
>get manual labor job that pays $25/hour
>boss and coworkers are right wing af
>spend lunch break discussing how blacks can't build societies
>pay could be $35/hr in a year if I learn a few more skills
>max out around $75/hr if I get all of the certifications
Pretty comfy desu. Much better than my $15/hr office job with a liberal female boss

Attached: memefrogwithhammer.png (900x623, 40K)

>americans pay for their college
>americans get into debts from their college
lmao fucking cucks

Recently started a manual labor job over the summer, only done warehouse work before so it was a bit of a change

A lot better than i expected tbqh, especially once the aches and pains went away from actually using my muscles

Would recommend it to anyone sick of being an office cuck

>tfw no prick manager constantly watching over you
>tfw can take a break whenever you feel like it
>tfw no office drama bullshit

Attached: flat,800x800,072.jpg (800x779, 89K)

I dropped out of college and develop app games for a living. Enjoy being under the mercy of Mr.Shekel for the rest of your life.

What happens when you're 60?

I have my doubts somewhere would hire an autistic neet frog to do a skilled manual labor job.. Are you sure you aren't LARPing?

>Man we have all these programs and job opportunities
>have to work in heights, the hot, the cold, and do manual labor
>Waaaah why no one want to do this?
You cant even pay Americans for training, they don't want to do it.

Lmao, fucking northern east coast fag. I can tell.
I'd rather hang out with burnouts than a pretentious asshole like fucking everybody where you're from. Fuck the northeast.

Plumbing is the cream of the crop as far as trades are concerned. Anyone smart becomes a plumber to make mad money.

You retire because you built a 401K and made $70,000+ a year

>office boi is mad

wow 7k saved up!? you're ready to retire bro.

Like they would put you in the will

These sad saps. They come to Rapture thinking they're gonna be captains of industry, but they all forget that somebody's gotta scrub the toilets.

Attached: Frank_FontaineHQ.jpg (101x126, 4K)

I would have liked to do some manual labor job but nobody here will anyone except mexicans

Lmao i skipped college and went to freelance manual labour. Doing great. Just too boring for a psychopath like me

>18-year-old HS Junior (held back a year because I dropped out and did "online school" for 3 years, ended up failing a grade, which is probably why I'm sperg enough to be here)
>Finally decided what I wanna do with my life
>Construction/Carpentry
>Signed up for 3 week "summer camp" in July that teaches you the basics
>Signed up for woodworking class, an architectural class, and a carpentry/masonry class that actually takes up 3 periods of my day so I don't have to take a bunch of classes I give no fucks about
>After I graduate, I go back to the training camp for another 10 week program
>Thinking of going to community college for a Construction Management degree if I can do it without getting jewed
I hope I'm gonna make it

Attached: w800x533.jpg (800x533, 223K)

I am a NEET for almost 7 years now
never been happier in my entire life

Attached: 1509048634449.jpg (463x487, 18K)

I went to college, but people who work blue collar are doing hard and honest work.

>do manual labor
>work braindead mindlessly 10-16 hours/day
>barely make a wage that's average to the QOL of where you live
>have to work on holidays
>can barely see your kid you had with your office admin roastie (if you were even lucky enough for THAT)
>cumulatively see your kid for a handful of hours a week
>you're old as fuck and can't even enjoy playing with them, feel like shit whenever you try to because your physical health is so bad
>have zero hobbies outside of browsing the internet or watching TV because of your lack of energy

im so jealous lol

Attached: 11224224_10156065650100078_1478196508801052958_n.jpg (536x447, 27K)

I quit college for a career in construction

Easily one of the best choices I made in my life.

Attached: pat-construction-worker-pepe-2714362.png (500x556, 99K)

>live in Europe
>do hard labour after high school until 27
>quit while body is still intact
>have saved over 200,000 Euro
>get unemployment benefit
>this is enough money to pay most basic monthly expenses (rent, vehicle, food, utilities)
>live as rich NEET
32 now, still NEET, body is in good condition. I inserted 100,000 Euro into stocks and have made 30,000 Euro profit from this, and 80,000 still in my bank account even after buying videogames, prostitutes, vacations, alcohol, and a very good computer. I even had 2 girlfriends in this time, who I lied and said I work from home to before eventually dumping them when they wanted to move in with me.

I've been doing manual labor jobs for years. When do I get to experience this feeling?

so you wasted the literally best years of your life so you could save money that you're going to burn through in the next couple years as you live unemployed until you eventually go back to your shitty labor job and wast the next years of your life

wow man. grats. killing it

>have IQ of 130
>spend 50k+ on a fucking finance degree
>only positions available are unpaid internships out of state
>can't get experience without experience
>end up working retail "for now" and pray things change
>they never do

vs

>be 105 IQ Chad
>go to 2 year course and get plumbing/electrician/welding cert
>instantly get employment wherever you are
>work with your two hands, put together and fix things
>community knows they rely on you when shit breaks and treat you accordingly
>good pay with huge potential to grow if you build up a clientele and go freelance
>pay off all debts in a few years tops

I wonder who was the smart one all along heh
t. "gifted" retard who thought a finance degree would be a golden ticket for a comfy life

Attached: pepe sweating.jpg (400x368, 17K)

Going to college is one of my biggest regrets.

Oh a whole 7k
Look at this richfag
Us wagies sure r dumb

>all that money and still get unemployment benefits
no wonder Europe is such a disgrace

I'm an engineer and I actually fucking hate you faggots. You brainlets are all so insecure about your shitty job and shitty life that you waste your (i.e. OUR) time trying to find the most minuscules mistakes we make. If we don't write word for word, letter for letter EXACTLY what to do, you idiots will fuck it up because you're so fucking dumb you can't infer anything. See: FIU bridge collapse.

I actually love how much you queers get off on shittalking engineers for their "mistakes" (your ineptitude*) and then act like the quiet loyal betas you are when we come to site. Fucking lol are you guys idiots.

Attached: tonkVJy[1].jpg (900x879, 68K)

>useless bachelors degree
what did you major in

>Didn't go to college?
I did not go to college.
>Welcome to the rest of your miserable life after high school.
I have $100k in my bank and I'm in my 20s.

Anything else?

Should I go to uni anons?

>18 years HS senior.
>will have no debt from uni, and can live at home expense free.
>110-115 IQ
>ADHD
>poor social skills, friendless KHV.
>not good at high level math such as calculus, so can't do STEM.
>thinking about a finance, accounting, or economics degree becuase they're the best paying non-stem degres and I have a bit of interest in finance related topics. I know soical skills/looks are kinda important in those fields, I'm above average looking and tall, just have awful social skills, and no connections currently. What should I do? Should I just be a NEET and hope I can get a few 100k in crypto in the next few years? Would I be smart enough for those degrees?

>Alpha Chad
>Posting here
Sftu you larping faggot

Yes, it's basically required to get anywhere in life
don't do econ

Less time studying, more time banging chicks.

3K euro is nothing lmao, engineers where I live earn between 4000 - 6000 a month

No it isn't. You can do plenty of things without going to college if you work hard and are responsible with your money.

Start lifting, faggot. You'll thank me later.

I don't understand why people look down on these guys. If everybody was an academic or something, society would fall apart. Someone has to do the hard work.

Attached: 1521373217805.jpg (538x670, 78K)

Depends on what part of the world you live

>20
>going to fail associate degree
>really shit math level
> never got the habit to do mental work since everything was easy before
>now can't study for shit
>dream is to live in the u.s doing something like forest ranger or cop in a little city
>got an interview tomorrow for a job that need the associate degree that i'm failling
>will land in shit job and will never be able to live outside of my contry
sorry for venting a bit feeling trapped right now

What country? What class can't you pass?

I dropped out of college and feel pretty bitter about it.
It wasnt even fun.
If i would have graduated and not been able to find a job on top of the rest of the bullshit id be another mass shooter.

france , our grade are on 20 and i get something like 4 in math 5 in physics and other class that lean on it

USA, big metro area in Florida specifically.

Ah the lifting meme, go back to Jow Forums All that matters is face, height, and I.Q/money in the real world.

t.basedboys

It takes a tough man to to work in the building industry.
Building things > working as a pencil pusher

This user know what it's all about

you don't build anything lol. you put one brick there, one rod there, that's it. you're just a bitch who follows the orders of someone who actually designed every single aspect down to the exact mm of the screws and bolts used lmao

you're playing grabass while we're sitting c o m f y with AC on listening to music. fucking your girl since you're on 2/1 rotations and we work 3-4 days a week in the city

Attached: 1524056419556.jpg (689x543, 58K)

This, OP.

Why sit indoors all day at a useless, menial job, or an endless pursuit of one, when you can pursue a career that your ancestors would be proud of? Natural, raw strength, heightened testosterone, skills you can use anywhere in life... For a bunch that whines about reddit betas and s!yboys all day, you aren't very different from them.

The sort of people that bitch about manual labour are the sort of soft-handed crybabies that can't handle a papercut. It isn't natural for a man to sit indoors all day and remain limp-wristed.