Hiya fit! =^-^=

Hiya fit! =^-^=

I'm currently skinnyfat 180cm/75kg, how do I get a body like this? OwO"
Looking for exercise and dietary advice!

Thanks in advance~ :3

Attached: idealbody.png (482x411, 340K)

Too tall to be cute

Die

Rope hangs 1x1 tranny

Post ass, slut.

>Hiya fit! =^-^=

>I'm currently skinnyfat 180cm/75kg, how do I get a body like this? OwO"
>Looking for exercise and dietary advice!

>Thanks in advance~ :3

Attached: 1523416906978.jpg (1280x720, 454K)

Attached: anime trap.jpg (1432x2020, 1M)

I also want an ass like this! Do I just do squats, or?

Attached: btbue.jpg (729x1066, 96K)

im guessing that you genuinely do want to get that body but are afraid of being made fun of so you framed your question in a way that made it seem like bait but at the same time might elicit an actual answer
regardless, trying to get the trap body is akin to chasing the dragon
>can pull it off easily with hygiene + cardio as a teen
>need good genetics to pull it off in late teens and very early 20s
>beyond that youll need hrt or else youll look like some ugly skeleton who's balding and has a 5 oclock shadow
if you dont think youre a tranny and just wanna be a cute guy, go for ottermode. stop looking at these pics of guys on hrt and anime and viewing them as the pinnacle of attraction.
t. fag that was trap-mode in teens and came to hate myself as i got older

Attached: 1.jpg (600x350, 32K)

>Hiya fit! =^-^=
>
>

Attached: mbvnxfjoz7hiwwzer4no.jpg (800x482, 58K)

It's a path that leads to inevitable self hate, realization of how wrong your choices have been, and a rope around the neck. The more you invested in the path, the higher the chances of suicide. Trannies that go full hormone and irreversibly fuck their genitals up obviously have the highest suicide rate for a reason. It's unnatural, and your brain knows, no matter how hard you try to trick it. Eventually, it'll tell you, and that's when it goes downhill.
Aging also sucks dick, and is an obvious tell. If OP is considering going down this path, he should know he'll be in an ocean of mental problems or dead by 35.

Have you started taking HRT yet, user?

link to full photo set/vid?

I dont wanna be a tranny cuz I want a working cock. I'm pretty feminine looking already, just need to get my physique in order :3

You'll be even cuter :3

Attached: E247EA88-8748-479E-907F-2B520CB6A0DE.jpg (1125x1124, 93K)

>
>I dont wanna be a tranny cuz I want a working cock. I'm pretty feminine looking already, just need to get my physique in order :3

Attached: d81648c657f23ec85cbe79842627673e.jpg (564x835, 73K)

>t.pic related

Attached: 583a38379c27ed9cd2a53e639d87b6a2.jpg (570x599, 41K)

Attached: starting ass.png (1129x421, 120K)

yeah youre right, im still in the process of training my brain into seeing how traps arent the "pinnacle of attraction" like id said and that you dont need to be feminine in order to be cute - there are plenty of normal guys in their 40s and 50s who i see as cute from their build, face, fashion etc
in hindsight it definitely seems autistic that id put so much value into looking like an anime character, but i was just desperate for validation and attention growing up. thank fuck reiko wasnt around back then

You want my discord so you can think it over?

>Hiya fit! =^-^=
>
>

Attached: ugly-cross-dresser-tranny-photos.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Are you fucking kidding me? You're just memeing right? You're not actually on fucking fit doing this shit?
People on fit strive to become masculine. They have body image issues, sure, but it's not the exploitable kind. If you're not memeing, kindly fuck off.

Yes reiko-sama, my body is ready to join your harem of mentally ill degenerates.