I ate a serving on broccoli and it was disgusting. I can't take it...

I ate a serving on broccoli and it was disgusting. I can't take it. Can you be healthy when the only vegetables you eat are carrots and corn?

Attached: 11.3.jpg (640x428, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otbtudYzbGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat your greens, op

they're good for you

Just eat something with less taste. Some salad or spinach is pretty good

You have to be 18 to post here

Zucchinis are a great substitute for broccoli you disgusting fuck

Steamed the broccoli, sprinkle some salt and pepper on it and toss it in some melted butter. Ezpz

just eat your greens you fucking baby

>corn

Quit eating for pleasure. This is the biggest mistake people make. It's a difficult point to get to. So those are the only two things you'll eat? Starch and sugar, not good. Blending greens to add them into things can help hide the tastes.

Cooked onions and peppers can be placed into food without altering the taste too much. If you like tomatoes grilling half of a large one is delicious.

Sounds like you just tried to boil broccoli and eat it. Which is gross. Just like a lot of green canned veggies you can taste the can. It's about preparation.

How? They're not in the same family
I roasted the broccoli and put garlic salt on it. I don't think anything can top that.

try seasoning them and cooking them properly.

Salt and pepper, lightly coating in olive oil, frying them, baking them, adding onion/garlic/spices

Also fast for a day and eat them as your first meal after your fast. Bet you'll find a new love for 'em then.

i bet you are american. only an american could say this

hummus. that is all

This

I set my oven to 375. Toss them in olive oil, season with sea salt, garlic powder and bake them for 15 minutes or so. I went from hating broccoli to having it be my favorite veggie. I also like the idea of fasting for a day or two before going to them as your first meal.

Cook this

Spinach, mushrooms, onions.

Then add seasonings to your likining

This. Learning to season your food isn’t difficult.

I did season the broccoli

You can put a little bit of lemon on it, but in general i would advise you to eat broccoli, not because it's easy, but because it's hard

>carrots and corn
those are not even vegetables
what are you a child?

Eat spinach with eggs if you have eggd for breakfest.

Carrots are barely vegetables and corn is not one at all.
Eat greens you fucking pussy

>Quit eating for pleasure
This is the toughest but most important redpill to swallow.

>le candida cope
candida albicans destroyed your taste
eat corn all day and carrots mhm sugar

broccoli is king

Attached: 1522850632764.jpg (488x584, 32K)

Eat broccolini. Crisper, better flavor, never gets slimy unless you're the worst possible cook

dude it is disgusting when this board blocks ppl

youtube.com/watch?v=otbtudYzbGI

blocking comments is fucking it is what it is

Based wh*te American poster

you are a sick cunt never forget

>only vegetables you eat are carrots and corn
Corn is a fruit.

Dip it in dressing and fit the dressing into your kcals. Idiot. Nobody expects you to eat raw unseasoned broccoli unless you have monk discipline.

Don't some people have a genetic variation that makes broccoli taste horrible?

And carrot is a tuber, neithef are vegetables. OP will never make it

>fry the broccoli with olive oil
>season with garlic, salt and pepper
suddenly it tastes really good with barely adding any kcals, fucking wow

You're not used to eating vegetables alot and so your body only craves the starchy ones (corn, carrots, peas, potatoes, etc). I had/have the same thing. But you will realize that greens can be and are pretty fucking tasty for what they are. Don't like broccoli? Fine don't eat it. Try salad (raw) and spinach (cooked). Keep an eye out for new things to try in the vegetable isle. Browse some recipies.

I legitimately don't understand the Jow Forums obsession with broccoli. Maybe I'm missing something but the macros don't look that impressive.

>used to be a really picky eater
>didn't like any veggies, or anything healthy >fasted
>everything I eat is fucking delicious.
you just gotta reset your taste buds

here's your lost comment bro

I used to blend broccoli and add mix it into my rice, worked well

I love golden axe bros