What would you do if the girl you loved agreed to be your girlfriend on the condition that you are locked into chastity...

What would you do if the girl you loved agreed to be your girlfriend on the condition that you are locked into chastity cage and the only sex you'd ever get is a good strap on in the butt.

You'd be forced to crossdress as well but you would have all the regular benefits of a serious, long term gf. What would you do Jow Forums? Would you take that deal?

Attached: asstrology.jpg (638x359, 37K)

i'm lonely and suicidial so yeah why not ;/

Attached: Jurtle.jpg (735x551, 265K)

Yep, perniment chastity is not a great thought but I'd still take it. Could always dump her after a while if I wanted my dick back.

Hmmm, being forced to do super gay shit I wouldn't like just to technically be in a relationship?
No thanks roastie, that's one of the worst proposals I've heard in my life

You'd still have literally all the perks of a relationship just without the use of your dick lmao

Using your dick is the main perk of a relationship. It's like saying you can have a car but you can never drive it. You still have all the perks of a small cabin to sit in except you can't fucking drive it which is the point of having a car in the first place.

This sounds fucking hot tbqh

Fuck off Reiko you nigger faggot

oregiano

>literally all of my biggest fetishes
fuck yeah. as long as no cuckshit ever gets involved.

Attached: chaste.webm (648x364, 1.96M)

You would be the girlfriend you fucking retard. What would even be the benefit here? So you can sleep next to somebody at the cost of being railed in the asshole with a rubber dick? It's really fucking sad to think people like you exist

Attached: images.jpg (192x263, 5K)

What about having children?
Also, yes, I'd accept it, begrudgingly.

Hey user, being railed in the ass by a rubber dick feels pretty good desu.

Children are allowed

>she fucks your ass
>cum anally
>turkey baster
>???
>pregnancy

Is there a downside? Also do I haaave to wear the cage? I'd be good without it, cages are lame

I'm okay with all of that except for wearing a chastity cage. It's not even about the no sex thing either. the feeling of a chastity cage is just actual hell for me.

Attached: god.png (750x650, 1.45M)

Well you don't need the cage, as long as there is no cumming with your penis period

You may as well be gay and get a bf user

I would smack a bitch.

nah, real dick is gross. plastic is fine though for some reason

Attached: dunno mate.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

I doubt any woman would want that in the first place

theoretically, she'd be the perfect girl if she did

Idk Id be down for that if I could just freaking find one guy who would let me use his butt.
All I flippen wanna do is peg someone but every guy I know thinks its gay af.

I mean lots of guys are into it. Would you be happy with what OP described though?

I'd probably respond to the proposal with a sudden surge of unrestricted violence, to be honest.

No. Hell fucking no.

Are you just into pegging or femdom as well?

Thats the perfect fucking scenario. I wouldnt think twice. Lock me up and drill my ass.

That's gay as hell nigger

nah senpai, thatd make me the girlfriend. i aint no lesbian

no im not a faggot like you
the end