Would you ever consider throwing away loyalty to your race for a chance at a gf? if so, which race...

would you ever consider throwing away loyalty to your race for a chance at a gf? if so, which race? if you had the choice would you prefer not to racemix?

Attached: 1525534032740.jpg (500x745, 84K)

>loyalty to my race
never had any of that. I just prefer white girls. If a non white girl won me over i would marry her too.

YES! GIVE BLACK WIFE NOW!!

Attached: 28751225_1575731772544466_6863320939728207872_n.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

Only for an asian girl.

I could date a girl of another race, I just wouldn't want mixed kids. Hell, I could probably even marry a girl of another race and have kids together, if it was that we separately had children by own race partners and then raised them as our own together.

Fuck yeah you better believe I'd betray my race for some pussy
In fact I'd rather racemix than not

Great idea user. But here's a better idea

Attached: asiangflifehack.jpg (1381x882, 236K)

id racemix with a persian or indian girl

this is going to sound retarded but miscegenation is still taboo in my eyes. i couldn't do it

That's not fair to her though, she doesn't get to have her own biological children. Unless we also do the same and find a same-race sperm donor for her, same as a same-race egg donor for me.

I have a Cuban woman but her heritage goes back to Spain and that's okay because Spaniards are white.

if she's asian she'll want the white baby rather than a hapa one

>Spaniards are white
Hahah

>the hoops Jow Forumstards would go through to not have mixed children

Attached: 1414864302237.jpg (251x242, 31K)

Yes I'll take a Asian, Hispanic, or even a Muslim GF.

I don't want to racemix, how hard is that to understand?

at least they are making an effort

I'm white, I'm okay with white women, hapas, persians, and the white looking latinas.

Why are you marrying someone who you think isn't worthy of having a child with you?

For what exactly?
Either marry a white woman or racemix
Don't try to keep your retarded ideology intact while following your penis

>isn't worthy of having a child with you?

That's not how I see it, I just don't think either of our races should be lessened. Her race is her own, and important, and my race is my own, and important. Our love for one another that we could have, shouldn't dilute our respective races in the form of mixed children. We can be a mixed family but shouldn't be mixed genealogy.

That's as retarded
>Races should stay separate but it's okay if they love one
That's so fucking stupid
Just marry a white woman if you're that concerned

I'm curious why mixed genealogy matters so much to you. Unless you're a brown/black guy talking about a white female to racemix with then yeah I can see why you would think that

I'm white, I'd probably date an Italian.

So would you let your asian wife inject herself with asian sperm so she could continue her legacy?

This. For a guy it about attracting the best possible mate why would i limit myself to race?

I see it a different way
There's so few decent girls left you'll dry up your pool if you discriminate by race

Which is why every girl is far game, as long as she fits your personal preference. In my state women are 4 to 1, the odds are in man favor but its the south so ya.

I prefer white girls but if they're nice and my type then I'll be with a girl of any race. Except maybe black...I have nothing against black people I'm just not really attracted to most black women
>tfw no dom gf of any race

You can't help who you love, but you can choose if you have children with them or not. Just marry a white woman, well what if I don't love her but love a non-white woman?

Because I don't support or believe racemixing is good. It's not even a "my white genes are superior" thing, just the same in reverse; I wouldn't want my white genes mixed but I also wouldn't her race genes mixed, whatever race that might be. She could be Asian, Black, doesn't matter, her race has as much right to exist as mine and I wouldn't want to dilute hers as much as I wouldn't want to dilute mine.

Sure, if we want kids. Ideally, assuming I fell in love with a non-white woman and we wanted kids, my desire would be to find a white egg donor for me, and a sperm donor of her race. She can give birth to and mother both (or however many) children but they're of our respective races not mixed.

I only exclude blacks, because only retards date niggers.
Even very dark skinned Indians are ok.

>tfw no dom gf of any race
Sad days indeed.

How do I cope with this feel user
How do you?

Then you'll love her more than your silly little ideology and her race won't matter

For love, it won't matter. For children, it will.

I prefer white girls, something about them makes them more appealing to me. I have had some other races catch my eye, so honestly its also based off of the girls personality. I dont really find myself attracted to blacks tho, I dont know what it is but I cant see it.

1. Your children will always be white. They'll always have your family history. That's not gonna be taken away by having half of theirs come from Africa or Asia.

2. If you marry an African American they're already a quarter white

3. If your wife has biological children that aren't yours you're a cuck

4. Oh boy you're creativing some fucked up self images
>Daddy doesn't love me enough because I'm not his race

5. What if you accidentally knock-up your wife? Are you gonna about your own flesh and blood?

Am I the only one here who wants a black wife?

Attached: 1475710819572.jpg (1000x667, 333K)

Well I'm from the South too
However it's created a less than ideal dating pool
White women look half downie to me and are too rednecky or taken
Black women look the most beautiful to me but good luck finding one who isn't woke
I've met like 3 Asian women in my life
And all the Latinas around me are the illegal short ugly natives who don't speak English

>Black women look the most beautiful to me but good luck finding one who isn't woke

Nice.

>too rednecky

You say that like it's a bad thing. I think you mean trashy.

Here, black cowgirl wife 4 u

Attached: 84805fe46bce3194e4d4c892abe78c1b.jpg (500x750, 69K)

She's a cuck too because my kids aren't hers. And no, they wouldn't "always be white".

Most of what you said though is completely invalidated by the fact that people adopt kids to love and raise as their own without issues all the time.

A picky beggare, either youre all tards or youre all normies. Maybe a combo of the two

If I meant trash I would have said trash
Country women are cringey
Although that's a pretty qt girl you posted

>unironically caring about racemixing

Attached: 1474185768660.jpg (454x453, 85K)

That's why no woman would ever agree to that
Your descendants will always be at least partially white
And your situation is different from adoption because it's not racially motivated. How will you explain this to your children?

If shes a good woman and loves me id be happy.

Attached: 1527019905515.webm (1280x720, 536K)

>Country women are cringey

You are a massive faggot.

Attached: 1419982807040.jpg (468x376, 27K)

It might be because I'm so surrounded by them that it's no longer charming but it's cringey to me

i'd throw away my wizard card for a mom gf

still gay sorry

>No woman would ever agree to that

I imagine so, but that's my standards. I'd sooner remain single than give up on it.

Me the guy who spent the whole day thinking about the adorkable black girl in HR?

Until there's some nice colored pussy and you realize how silly your ideology is

You have decent taste, but still pretty gay.

Does it bother you that there are in fact some people who wouldn't just give up on their ideals for something like sex?

I'm White
I don't care about hateful concepts like race betrayal
that's a black thing

No because I'm partially that way too
It's probably not wise to have children with a woman who has a different religion and/or political party than you
But the difference is that's stuff that matters

>loyalty to your race
Is that the excuse you've made for yourself for not getting laid?

Most of them were until the Moors invaded, you can still see plenty of white Spaniards though.

but there has always been mixing between slightly different types of ppl. That led you the typical japanese dna. There has always been mixing between slightly different ppl to create your "white" dna. You're literally just continuing that tradition and create something new. something potentially better. I can understand trying to preserve culture and stuff, but we'll potentially miss out on something great, something that has the same value and right to be preserved than "white" or japanese dna.

let other people do that then, I hold myself to a different standard

I'm married to an asian woman. Gonna have mixed babies with her. This shit is beyond autistic.

>tfw mestizo spic
>tfw mix of native american (practically asian), white and black (also middle eastern and polynesian)
>tfw have no obligation to any race and mixing with any race except black would be moving upwards
feels good mates
now, only if anyone actually liked mestizo spics

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)

that's a very nice argument. i'm impressed by your analytical skills regarding my rational.

Imagine the autism on the person that came up with this

what is better about races how they exist today than races how they existed 2000 years ago or how they will exist in another 2000 years?

Or you could just get a white woman you fucking autist

Yes I love black women, I'd kill for a cute black gf as long as she would love me back,

Moors had no genetic impact overrall on the Peninsula. They're simply not white.

>Indian girl

mfw

Attached: 1491267422060.jpg (228x278, 9K)

Sure thing Dr. DNA

Well if he can manage to find a decent one whats the harm.

Attached: 7047007E-DC7F-47FE-B5F1-72CE569A2379.jpg (810x810, 97K)

As long as I don't actually reproduce, duh. White girls ftw

mixed girl mutt-ho

My gf is Latina so I already threw my "loyalty" away. I'd prefer to racemix.

Yes, I have this one girl I know that's a quarter black and the rest Mexican/Native American. She's god-tier and I'd kill for a chance with her

Is there a fucking problem?

oregano

This. A true robot wouldn't give a shit about skin color. Pussy is still pussy

Curious, what's this girl's percentage? I'd guess she's 1/4 or 1/8 black and the rest white.

The furthest away from northwestern European I would go is slav or maybe north Italian, so no

>loyalty to my race.

I have that, but I never sacrificed it simply because I've had black/brown gf's in the past. That's just stupid.

Nigga, you retarded?

What do you mean? Am I underestimating? She looks too light to be a mulatta in my opinion.

Genius idea to be tbhonest

Asian here. I actually prefer white women or latinas. I won't never marry an asian.

Attached: 5470baf30f9d54d8af1b18a1c6f77282d714fd67d4d58bb0f41e4d6353988239.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

*ever, damn I need to proofread.

>loyalty to my race
I'm mixed my self.
but sure I would breed a white girl

You can't seriously be this fucking retarded. There is no black in there you idiot.

It's a thread about racemixing, so maybe that just made me assume that the picture was of a race mixed girl. At the same time, her face does have a bit of an african vibe in my opinion and her skin is an off white color.

racemixing is only ok when you are diluting the other races and turning them white. Otherwise its a crime against humanity

Nigga, do you think the only two women are white and black in the world? You look at that chick and are like, the only choice here is some mix of black and white? My god you are dense. Have you seen hispanics before? They are all over the gamut and they have varying mixes of white/native, go do some comparisons on the internet and get back to me. Jesus fucking christ, is this eye autism or what?

Hispanic mixes look totally different from this.

Austism, got it.

but i'm a mutt. There's no race for me to betray

>dad is white, mom is Chinese
>be racemixed hapa filth
>reproducing would taint the bloodlines of any purebloods I meet

The only children I can bear are other those of other hapas.

Attached: IMG_3775.jpg (1024x928, 42K)

no actually you look for women of your original asian race. but you're in the US? then you lift and learn game. PUA shit. but aren't you asian? so you can go to college and get a decent job. and then you'll also have money to impress bitches with. you need to think positively. all what you said is self defeating.

Shouldn't you try to breed on side out?

Why would I be loyal to something that has not even once helped me in any way, shape or form, and what's more, is currently actively hunting me down?