Dear god

Jow Forums what the fuck do I do

>Annoyed by feminist girl in highschool
>fuck with them and have facebook arguments on occasion
>girl transitions into "boy" (actually looks really fucking convincing)
>years later
>get into some shitty debate on instagram today
>Say that transmen aren't physiologically men despite hormone therapy
>tranny challenges me to boxing match IRL
>accept because autistically angry over internet argument
>check their instagram to find they're actually training to become a boxer

Problem is I'm 250 pounds and fat. I've been fasting and doing keto for months and have lost 50lbs since January, but Jesus this thing might actually beat the fuck out of me.

Attached: IMG_7789.jpg (498x627, 55K)

>he doesn't have atleast a minimum amount of combat training under his belt

gl

Get rekt fag

>Losing to a fucking tranny

Attached: 1488991861576.jpg (340x314, 78K)

That was pretty stupid of you m8.
Even if she's a girl, a well trained fighter will usually beat an untrained one.

heyyyy fatty can't wait for our fight. I'm gonna grab those big bitch tits and twist them around your body till your head pops off then gonna take my big ole'dick and ram it on home.

Start training or he will beat the shit out of you.

Might as well go coffin shopping

Fucking how?

Do I start trying to build muscle?

yer probably fucked mate, just use the beating as a learning experience and make sure to pack a mouthguard.

>can’t flex a cep to put a well trained female fighter on her knees flooding the floor with her females juices
Never gonna make it, brah.

YOU’RE FUCKED
HAHAHA

Attached: C0D14283-84DB-4126-BF7F-07781FD123CF.png (800x729, 65K)

OP HERE

I'll message the nigga right now asking if it can be in December so I can get some training

just rape her dude.

Beat her ass in a street fight instead

>w-w-wanna fight next winter?
AHAHAHAHA
NO NOO

you're gonna lose to a girl good job op

He's gonna kick your ass bro, but that's what you get for being a dick

this is one of the best thread on Jow Forums since a while

post updates op

I've watched tens of hours of worldstar fight compilations over the years, and even if they're different from boxing, I think training will still help a ton

Maybe I could try the "pick them up and throw them on the ground" strat that happens occasionally in street fights?

Hello, tranny.

I wasn't being a dick, I was explaining basic shit.

My problem was accepting the challenge which is not a dick move

you're a colossal retard bro. you should never talk the talk unless you can walk the walk and now you're gonna get fucked in the most humiliating way possible. there's no hope. if you fight now, you're fucked. if you try to stall, you're fucked because everyone will know you're a weak pussy. only thing to do is get a gun and shoot the tranny, and then yourself.

Don't be a retard you're 250 pounds. Take a few boxing classes and knock that thinboi in moments.

is this a ylyl thread

250 pounds of fat, dude. Fatties like me are just skellingtons underneath all the fat.

>transgender man challenges you to boxing
>your first idea is to hide until December
>your second idea is to use a cheap street fighting tactic in a boxing match
The absolute state of OP

Attached: D5BB4A29-161C-43B1-AE03-E93DA21511CA.png (625x773, 111K)

Your bones are gonna be on the outside after the fight

You were a dick to someone who was busy improving themselves and becoming the person they want to be. While not doing the same. This is what you get. You can either pussy out or get rekt and publicly embarrassed. You deserve everything you get.

>he

Quint 4s

Your only hope is to go full damage control and try to woo "him" and get a new boyfriend(female)

Nah man, take some classes, there's a reason there's weight classes for a good fucking reason. When is the fight?

Fat fuck getting rekt

If I wait until December I have a good chance to win, since I can probably drop over 50lbs if I fast for two months, then I can start practicing and building muscle.

That other thing was me just entertaining the idea of a street fight as opposed to a boxing match

The only class you can take is how to hide the shame

Stop trying to lose weight now, start strength and boxing training.

>>Say that transmen aren't physiologically men despite hormone therapy

This is true but you might as well accept losing after accepting that match.

You talked shit you couldn't back up, not even to a tranny. Now you will probably get your ass beat, or have to publicly surrender. Take it as a lesson about talking shit as a lazy fatass

I made a post about trans women joining female boxing, and she (despite not even following me) started flipping shit on my post. I didn't come after her, I'd rather never see her again, but I made a mistake in accepting her challenge

GET

Quints show you should do as I say and become butterbean.

>couldn't back up

Every claim I made was demonstrably true. I never said "I could kick your ass!", I said that a true male could get better results from the same training as her, and that males can gain more strength/muscle mass.

She REE'd the fuck out and decided that violence was the next logical step. I was also being autistic because I was like "sure."

Nice digits brotato chip

>being transphobic
>being upset about people becoming the person they want to be
You're no better than the guy who makes fun of fatties or skeletons for going to the gym

op this user is right your only hope is to become full butterbean

He probably didn't start out being fat bruh

I don't know how HRT works but wouldn't someone taking testosterone actually have pretty close to if not better results than a cis man? They're intentionallly taking additional test. There are also a lot of trans men that are completely jacked, way more than the average Jow Forums poster

So how much prep time do you have and do you have a way of getting your ass on tren test or hgh?
Bottom line you still have an advantage.
She has lighter bones, lesser muscle density and testosterone is murder for her body
You on the other had have a lifetime of double or triple her test.
Denser bones, denser muscles and a weight advantage.
She however has more experience and is literally on steroids.
best bet would be to meet her in the deep end and jump on HGH and test. Work hard and join a boxing gym. Make sure you don't suffer from glass jaw since chances are you haven't been in a real fight in your life.
Hope you have a good left, try and get a good liver punch in. Use your weight to your advantage. Do a lot of cardio. You need to learn how to breath in a boxing match.
I believe in you fat user. Even the worst man is still better than the best woman.

PUNCH THAT TRANNY RIGHT IN THE DICK AREA

Key word being well trained. If you're talking Ronda Rousey, ya maybe she has a chance against a grown man, but a tranny with 2 years experience tops? Wtf, there is nothing to be scared of

This OP, bloatmaxx and crush that faggot

Attached: 1523953204346.png (450x720, 145K)

Daily reminder that a female can't become a male

I have the okay for the fight to take place in December

I already walk 7 miles 3 days a week, should I increase it?

Also, do boxing gyms accept fat niggas or nah? How do they work?

>defending people who are fucked in the head
lmao

Attached: 1501081683674.png (1409x4383, 880K)

Is it generally acceptable to start out as a 250lb fat guy with very little muscle?

>disagreeing means I'm upset
I just don't buy into it my man

Attached: you-disagree-with-me-thats-a-phobia-pal-lefties-14038377~2.png (500x464, 313K)

>I identify as a velociraptor and if you don't believe I am one then you are dino-phobic

>trannies can get test but you can't

Attached: 1513269333352.jpg (629x505, 55K)

What other choice do you have?

>using the term "transphobic" unironically
hello re*dit!

dude stfu you're a fucking idiot. If "she" actually REE'd out she'd just smack you out of the blue like a nog. She challenged you to a fight over perceived slights, and now you're pussying out. The argument and who was winning/right it doesn't really matter anymore, because now you're settling it with a fight.

I'd never agree to a real fight with somebody who actually knows how to fight, especially when it's something like boxing where you can't use your extra weight. If I were you I'd DM them and explain the situation, apologize and try to bail. Either that, or learn some boxing.

On another note she sounds like one of those cringey cunts who train a martial art for a month and then think they're hard as nails and want to fight everyone. Op should fuck her up beyond belief and burst her tranny bubble.

>she would have just slapped you

Through fucking instagram?

As other people have said, I have a legit chance if I start building muscle

I forgot to add: the plus side is you're much bigger and an actual man. If she's doing bullshit fitness boxing and she's new to it you might have a chance if you're serious and have time to learn boxing.

good news is that shes biologically female, so regardless whether shes on roids or not as a male you should easily win
that being said you just fucked yourself over by accepting
if you lose, you just got beat up by a tranny
if you win, you just beat up a woman who transitioned
as long as youre not overweight and have basic boxing training you should be completely fine
join a boxing gym (should probably make sure its not the same one and shes going to lmfao)

also disregard everything I just wrote, because judging by your posts youre already looking for some cop out strategy, youre actually scared of fighting someone severely physically inferior
this is what you deserve you fucking omega numale faggot

>get into some shitty debate on instagram
think the tranny might be more masculine than you are OP

Attached: 1520487987822.jpg (225x225, 8K)

So I think I'll fast until I'm 200lbs or lighter, then start powerlifting and training to box.

I guess I'm kinda scared because I don't quite know for certain if I'm currently physically superior considering I can't lift 60lbs 10 reps, and can't do 10 push ups from my knees

What the hell is this dilation he keeps talking about?

Start training to box NOW

dont do powerlifting, lose a bit of weight and take up boxing classes
eitherway you could probably start boxing right now because youre going to shed the weight very quickly, assuming you stick with it

checked
holy fours had spoken
start training and won!
you just need to believe you are way bigger then ((her?))
just train and win
how many days till fight?

In the meantime while I'm researching local gyms and figuring out how to pay for my time there (t. Poor college student) should I just shadow box an hour a day or so?

Other than my walking 7 miles 3 days a week, what else should I do to lose weight (stalled at around 252lbs for two weeks despite fasting and keto)

You'll unironically win because you're a man. Take a few boxing lessons so you at least have some concept of what you're doing, but you literally do have a huge advantage just by virtue of being born male. You don't have anything to worry about as long as you actually put some sliver of effort into it.

This OP, you dont need to bloatmaxx but start training now and knock the cunt off with one punch, do it for /fit. And boxing gyms accept everyone and they will have respect for you if you keep coming back even as a fatty.

if you have no money then get a part time job to pay for it, get a weekend job, whatever the fuck, scrape up 50? bucks a month to pay for it
what you can do now? start doing cardio, a shitton of fighting is endurance

They are a roided up men essentially.

No you fuck: she would have jumped you or something IRL.

She literally challenged you to a duel and you're a massive faggot for not understanding the difference. Don't pretend like she's some uncontrollable violent nutjob because she said "I'm tired of you questioning my masculinity; lets settle this with a fight." This is some basic man shit dude.

Yeah maybe you have a fucking chance, but you clearly didn't think so when you came on to Jow Forums acting all scared and shit. You knew you fucked up before you came on Jow Forums, don't start pretending it was a smart move because you might be able to win.

I'm assuming you're going to bitch out/lose because it's unrealistic to assume a fat autistic highschool kid is going to suddenly start serious training to win a boxing match. If you're not going to put up, then take responsibility like a man and DM with an apology and an explanation. You know you fucked up. Of course, I'd be happy to see you get in fighting shape and actually win, but I wouldn't bet money that you'll do it.

>woman injecting test
>improving

What if medical science advances to a point where a trans person is indistinguishable from their intended sex? Just hypothetically, there are no longer any differences. How could you possibly consider that person not their target sex? Sex is not defined by how things were in the past, but by reality, and how things are now

So would I just be doing it for endurance? I'd like to build muscle, but I don't think it's possible while fasting.

Or is it more for technique, and will really start paying off after I'm done fasting and have started bulking?

>not a valid argument
Get cucked soyboy

>can't do 10 girl pushups
>challenges roided female boxer to a fight

Hahahahahah you're so fucked, I will pay donate $100.00 live to your twitch channel if you stream this shit hahahah

Legitimately if science advances and you can become a velociraptor, then you can do that. Right now, people are working on the ability to most effectively change their sex. Since they have the ability, they can if they want

Hypothetically if they can become male then they can become male? Pretty compelling argument m80

I thought I made it clear that I was being a retard for accepting. At the time I thought it was honorable and shit. Now I'm more confident in winning because I hadn't even considered getting into powerlifting, I just thought I had to lose as much weight as possible.

reeks of soy
back to plebbit faggot

Well I'm sure a lot of that (mostly with the push-ups) has to do with weighing so much in addition to a lack of muscle. If I can lose a lot of weight I can start having more effective workouts.

Here's a hint: If you want to do boxing, maybe concentrate on boxing and not on diddlylifts.

>automatically beating any woman in a fight just because you're male
That's just not true my dude, especially for OP. He's a man now anyway and is on hormones, so it biologically is not the same fight as a man vs woman anyway

It's when trannies keep their wound open by sticking an object inside them to keep it from closing and healing.

use your weight, take it to the ground and learn a few grappling moves

I'm broke but I'd still pay 20 bucks to see the livestream. I either get to see a fat fuck btfo some SJW OR a literal nu-male btfo a fat internet autist.

user, the vast majority of people who are trying to change their sex now are people who are suffering from psychotic delusion or a chemical imbalance. Or worse, groomed and manipulated into it like that poor creature "jazz".
The actual transexuals are people suffering from a real genetic problem and sex reassignment MIGHT help. But from everything we've seen it won't.
Transexualism is pushed and backed by people who want a permanent slave class of people who need psycholgical treatment, drugs, and plastic surgery and people who think "overpopulaton" is a thing. With the monsterous LGBTQA power brokers backing it heavily.

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 45K)

>That's just not true my dude
It is though. OP could easily beat her to a pulp if he wasn't an autistic retard who thinks powerlifting makes you a good boxer.

kek

It's what he wanted to do to make himself most comfortable in his body, so it's an improvement

It's so that you know how to do fight within the rules. Obviously you'd win in a no rules fight, that's why she picked something she has an advantage in. If you figure out the tricks to boxing she has literally nothing.