Describe yourself

Describe yourself.
The first user with the same last post number as you becomes your life partner.

This post doesnt count.

Attached: 1384430 - Ahgot Fairy_Tail Mirajane_Strauss Seilah.jpg (1410x1327, 604K)

>This post doesnt count.
This post doesn't count, either, then.

Attached: 1467223180331.png (239x327, 128K)

OP you can't just make a thread like this and not lead by example

I'm made up of autism, deeply rooted insecurities, shitposting and pent up affection that is killing me inside.
Dabbing on my lifespan right HERE.

Attached: SataniaBonksHerHead.jpg (720x811, 236K)

I am very sleepy, I think I might take a nap soon. I like sleeping a lot. That's me.

Attached: the sleep must go on.png (400x350, 54K)

I'm short, hairy, autistic and I smell of oranges. All in all a good partner.

you are so fucking fucked user

Got dreams and shit.
A slav and loving it, absolutely adore this atmosphere of post-soviet despair that envelops every grim commieblock in this godforsaken place.
Wish I was more alive

Attached: Dance-party.gif (100x200, 30K)

Kinda short, 5'7, fuckin weird personality, somewhat lazy, really into rock and metal music.

Now kiss retards

im a skinny do nothing schizoid pothead who just jacks off to cartoons and chainsmokes

Hey man same no shows around where I live tho so it blows

i am a melancholy eremetic latina that sleeps all day and only eats fruits and loves to play with hands

Good at resolving conflicts, somewhat nice, a bit clingy at times, but extremely boring. Just a generic straight-edge perma-virgin who does stuff.
And I guess I look okay.

How you doin there

I know the feel. Although, in about a month, Ozzy's playing really close to my area

I'm a 6'3 200lbs business owner who wants nothing but a greencard

I don't think I'm a bad person, lazy, sleep on the couch a lot, and would like to maybe one day be productive and do outside stuff with somebody.

Oh another fruitarian

That's sweet I'm trying to get to a subhumans show a couple towns over in about a week

>11
Could be better, could be worse
glad it's not worse

Attached: 1518126626849.jpg (800x787, 108K)

>reverse search this
>can't access sankaku channel

What the fuck? I want the artist dammit.

yeah, I am addicted to fruit, I eat a lot of vegetables too but I am trying to incorporate more foods into my diet but I keep falling back into only fruit

It's been like that for a few days