Why are you normalfaggots even here?

Why are you normalfaggots even here?

Attached: 1519885673802.png (500x419, 230K)

To make themselves feel better by
1) laughing at us
2) trying to help us
Because they are angry about the things we say about women. They are here to white knight women because virgins shitposting on the internet are a real threat
Then there are the people who think everything is satire. They will play along for a bit but they quickly break character.

All of them cancer. I personally hate the white knights here to fight evil nazi school shooters the most.

But they have so many websites to choose it's not fair.

i'm paid why else retard

Passable normie, but i don't like normie space
Grew up lurking /b/ but its gone to complete shit
Don't want a girlfriend but i'm still lonely as fuck
I realize that sex doesn't fix anything and you cunts are just morons
I identify more with robots than any other internet culture, i'm just not socially acoustic

basically

You are getting paid for going to this site?

What does passable normie even mean?

pretty much can not say much though all i can say is get out whilst you can

Attached: 1522354191778.jpg (1056x1080, 605K)

I don't shower, I'm a NEET, and I have two anime waifus. This place is a good place to stand around and do nothing, like I do everywhere else.

I think I stay

Wouldn't be surprised honestly. Normalfags think that the only reason someone would adopt a extreme political ideology is because they are sad virgins and more susceptible or some shit.
Rather than try to fix anything they will just try to brainwash you and convert you into a moderate.
They really think we are that stupid. They have no understanding at all.

Hey OP are you who i think you are?

I don't think so? Who do you think I am?

You are not a normalfag than

Normalfags can never admit that they did something wron.

You're Ayaya aren't you?

no shit Sherlock but it does deter the new kids on the block and without fresh blood the place will die

Attached: 1524733590933.jpg (336x365, 89K)

Ayaya is cute. I am currently watching her anime

Yeah you're him. You still owe me one face to fuck

No it does not work like that. If you steal peoples place to live they get more violent you idiot.

just watch and see then you truly do not know how docile you people are

Are you talking about the traps I think they are just a minority.

I want to fight 9gag
They took my brother's sense of humor

Why are YOU even here?
Hehe jk I'm not a normalfag Xd.

Attached: LainMEME.jpg (2266x3048, 490K)

it means they think i'm one of them
in reality i'm drinking in the bathroom and thinking about nutting in toddlers lol

user undercover sounds cool

Where else would you go?

If you can function normally you're a normalfag, that's what it means. Not being a normalfag is a lament not a brag.
It just got twisted into this weird "not a cultural pleb" thing because facebook shitters wanted to use the edgy word.

I started on 9gag than went to reddit and now I am here.

It's fun being user undercover, like i'm living a greentext
I fried my brain, left me with a poor filter and a lack of inhibition, people notice after a while unless i'm on my toes
the only reason i can even play normie without crippling anxiety is because of my lack of inhibition
and i'm not sure what you mean by "function" but im mixed bipolar (amongst other things), severe enough that i was deemed unfit for work and granted a disability pension

>the only reason i can even play normie without crippling anxiety is because of my lack of inhibition
>the only reason I'm not anxious is because I'm not anxious
who'd have thought

i'm anxious as fuck
just not anxious about social repercussion, or normies shitcunt opinions of me