What's it like being a nigger?

What's it like being a nigger?

Legit question. Is it all fun and games? Do you feel like you're intelligently inferior to whites and asians?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.21_[2018.05.23_00.41.08].png (390x584, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaIDj6vBEoU
youtube.com/watch?v=jRn9BRo4Igw
youtube.com/watch?v=rpaonSDPw7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=l3Da0jjIOLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the nigs who come here are not full nigs. these guys are pretty self-conscious about it, while full nigs just walk around in a haze.

Silly user, niggers are fantasy creatures.
Just like elves and manlets, they are not real.

Attached: 1496870864960.png (396x385, 131K)

>What's it like being a nigger?
If you want me to answer a question then you need to be more respectful first.
Repeat after me, "What's it like being of African heritage?"

>Repeat after me, "What's it like being of African heritage?"
You misspelt nigger

Attached: 1527137194515.jpg (640x800, 81K)

Why do you keep starting threads with Erika?

>got out in public and lock eyes with a white boy and see how long it takes for him to turn his eyes away and take up submissive body language
>no white boy has lasted longer than
30 seconds before submitting

>You misspelt nigger
ooh wow you really rustled my jimmy jams boi.
>>got out in public and lock eyes with a white boy and see how long it takes for him to turn his eyes away and take up submissive body language
>>no white boy has lasted longer than
>30 seconds before submitting
I'll be honest,I can't help but find that mildly cute, they act like submissive puppies.

If you were staring at me like that I'd beat your black ass.

Uhhh you blacks call each other nigga so i might as call you that too, nigger.

i dont know what your talking about.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.30_[2018.05.23_00.48.54].png (264x512, 214K)

Calling someone what they are shouldn't rustle anyone my niggerish friend!

Attached: 1526127585824.png (212x200, 17K)

Why do you have to call me a nigger? All that really does is bait replies from falseflaggers pretending to be black.

Attached: 1516566147990.jpg (320x304, 36K)

>Uhhh you blacks call each other nigga so i might as call you that too, nigger.
Did you learn all you know from dumb pop-rap?
listen to good rap pls youtube.com/watch?v=NaIDj6vBEoU
>Calling someone what they are shouldn't rustle anyone my niggerish friend!
"niggerish", what is this, a Tolkien novel?
I am the elder Niggerish of marble-highwater, get out whitoid, no pale skin is permit to be here.

Attached: nirish.jpg (900x375, 78K)

>telling lies on the internet
Oh white boi

No, you wouldn't.
>I'll be honest,I can't help but find that mildly cute, they act like submissive puppies.
Gay
Hate to break it to you, but the main reason they do that is because if you call racism on them it'll fuck up their reputation
He's probably trying to test that thing where the guy said he got banned because he said it. Either that or he's baiting and you're playing right into his hands.

For me it's it's about the same overall, there's just some tradeoffs. I'm 29 and never once felt like I've been discriminated against outside of Jow Forums. The trade-off is that instead of worrying about the color of the men in a girl's history like you all love to do, I worry about how people were to perceive a girl if I were to date her and she wasn't black. I know a great white girl I'd love to embrace my inner chad and ask out, but I'm afraid to do that.

As a Black man I wonder why you white guys keep on stealing our music, from jazz to rap you guys have kept on trying to normafy it, please stop.

>>I'll be honest,I can't help but find that mildly cute, they act like submissive puppies.
>Gay
When did I ever say I'm straight, I'm somewhere between.

They aren't submitting to YOU, they're submitting to the US government, an organization whose power is unmatched throughout human history.

There are too many life consequences to engaging in public violence if you're middle class or above and white.

Back when there were no life consequences for stringing niggers from trees, white guys did that happily. It's not the nigger himself that's the problem, it's all the fucking paperwork later.

What you calling me boy for, microphalic, gorilla looking bitch.
You niggers are all act. Once you sense you're in danger you leg it.

Attached: 58b6f7c64f168.image.jpg (320x400, 22K)

those people are not white I assure you

Attached: 15267521408370.jpg (640x637, 88K)

>watch prison fights
>see mexicans mop up the blacks like nothing

lol "strongest" race pinche mayates

>African heritage
Apefrican heritage aka can't progress in life without whites, muslims or chinese.

Attached: 1441827097091.jpg (306x306, 25K)

>They aren't submitting to YOU, they're submitting to the US government, an organization whose power is unmatched throughout human history.
Submission by any other description would feel as sweet.

>those people are not white I assure you
What's the difference between jews and europeans?
History has shown that both lie, cheat and steal...

Gay (again)

I'm not a nigger, I'm just saying you wouldn't do it. You're probably 200 pounds of fat and would get your ass handed to you if the nigger tried to defend himself.

Fuck the Muslims and racist whites you fucking israelite

Reminder: Not all blacks are niggers, and not all niggers are blacks.
t. Oreo with well-off parents who got a full scholarship to a good university

White guilt liberals and jews "normafy" it so crap music can make money otherwise conye, lil' nigger and their degenerate music wouldn't be famous.

All humans lie cheat and steal. We're all evil. Don't try to pin it on any specific races, because you're just as guilty as they are.

Replace Oreo with civilized and you got it.

>Apefrican heritage aka can't progress in life without whites, muslims or chinese.
Angloderthals can't progress unless Romans stop them from being barbarians.
Even now they're just using a bastardised version of Mediterranean systems.
>inb4 but muh romans were white
they viewed germans and all further west as being trash.

blah blah bIah

the amount of replies this thread has gotten is sad.

Jow Forums really has taken over

>All humans lie cheat and steal.
oi, stop it, I'm trying to rustle their jim jams.
So what if the things I stated apply to almost every human.

They usually find some fat chick on govt assistance and pop out some kids while they sell weed on the side

What da fack you just called me

Attached: 92EFE8AE-4C77-417E-A2D0-9019A5AF69D3.png (412x519, 247K)

It's terrible OP, my momma never loved me more than her wig and my daddy didn't want anything to do with me cuz of her.

It aint all bad tho for real, at least them white girls fancy a negro man like me.

Attached: lewd elf.png (649x678, 487K)

>muh romans were not white
What a cope. Romans were Aryans just like Germans.

Attached: roman-statue-of-florachloris-found-in-the-hermitage2.jpg (600x805, 33K)

oh man how could I forget about the jews the people "helping" africans by pinning them against others while stabbing them in the back. Thank you for that.

>lil' nigger and their degenerate music wouldn't be famous.
You're wrong, all the good rappers have a very big following, just not the following that you bozos would like. youtube.com/watch?v=jRn9BRo4Igw

It's trash music for trash people.

and normies who counterpost by posting BMWF threads and antiwhite threads

Attached: 1527194684673.png (896x28, 3K)

Pol is the new b
Meaning that the newfags are mostly coming here and going to other boards excepting everyone to carry that mindset
If you dont youre from tumblr to them

>Romans were Aryans just like Germans.
Are muslims Aryan, because I'm pretty sure the term was widely used in Iran before your boitoi hitler used it, in fact Hitler did the quintessential whitoid thing, stole ideas from other cultures and acted as though he invented them.
The swastika, aryan, cast systems, fascism, etc.

It feels really nice sun bathing without the fear of getting skin cancer. I'm the youngest of three and despite of property my sister and brother have really good jobs. Because, of people that think like you, we were taught that we have to work harder than others. I delt with racism and really sucks. However, I try not to be a statistic and prove them wrong.

>It's trash music for trash people.
Yet you whitoids thought our other music was good enough to steal and pass off as your own.
Rap will be the next jazz, funk, rock'n'roll, etc.

Aryan is a name Indo-European Nordid people. The reason Iranians and Indians aren't White is because their Aryan ancestors mixed with the natives.

Attached: elena-dementieva-1.jpg (312x400, 33K)

>Rap will be the next jazz, funk, rock'n'roll, etc.
All trash.

>All trash.
yet your whitoids think otherwise.

So what? It's still trash and they are trash for liking it.

>So what? It's still trash and they are trash for liking it.
The fact remains that you whitoids are still stealing our rhythm, your subjective opinion means nothing.

depends what kind of nigger you are.
if you're high-iq, it's suffering (because your peers will call you white for talking grammatically correct and without a heavy accent), people will expect you to follow the sad example of your less gifted brethren and for every achievement in the western world, you'll have to ask yourself if you did well because you did well or because you got the minority bonus.
If you're low-iq, it's all fun and games until someone gets shot.

Nigger music appeals to the baseness of their souls. They wanna be cool and hip, dancing with the monkeys from TV.

>Nigger music appeals to the baseness of their souls.
You're confusing real rap, hip hop, funk, rock'n'roll and jazz with the commercialized version, the Normiafied version.
Think of it like this, is it fair to say that all of guitar music, including the greats like Failure, Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam ,is trash because a group like fall out boy or smash mouth uses guitars? Listen to music I be posting, it'll turn your ears on and your almonds roasting. youtube.com/watch?v=rpaonSDPw7Y

Another top tier track young cracker, quickly listen up don't be a slacker.
youtube.com/watch?v=l3Da0jjIOLU

Me personally? I've never really encountered racism. I've never been followed in a store, I've never been insulted. I get along fine with other races. A lot of stereotypes don't apply to me either. I know my dad, I've never done crime, and I'm not retarded. I would not say being black has been a negative to my life and no I don't feel inferior to others just because of race.
Interacting with my people can be very hard. I don't know about other races but blacks can very hostile when you deviate from the norm. These days I feel very detached from black culture and it can be very lonely and frustrating.
The only problem with being black comes when being viewed as a collective. I know my race is lousy and a lot of people hate us for justified reasons. I can take Jow Forums banter just fine but it sucks knowing that one day I could actually be punished for crimes people I never committed. It's like when SJWs hate on whites for what their ancestors did but on a more worldwide scale. I want to improve blacks in order for the hate to go away but it's a very unrealistic thing to try and achieve and that can be extremely stressful and disheartening.
Another black feel is that I don't really know if I really did deserve my achievements because of Affirmative Action.

>germans
>white
See its not even original so that means people agree with me that germans arent white

Attached: 1496762365125.jpg (699x485, 68K)

I'm probably dumber than most blacks and I'm white. I wish I were black so I could be a NEET and collect gibs. Actually I think where I live native Americans get better gibs, so I'd rather be native.

My best course of action is getting a native gf so I can collect her gibs.

user Im white and im neet
15k in the bank
and gonna get a free house when my parents die

being neet isnt exclusively for blacks infact whites are much better at being neets

What's your point. I don't have have 15k I have 3k but that's because I'm a wagecuck. Except now I got laid off so it's not going to last me very long.

Lucky you, I guess.

What's it like being a whitoid faggot?

my point is you can be a neet too, like you want to be

Attached: 1527130524462.jpg (671x680, 59K)

>whites and asians?
Since when are asians in the mix? Weeb detected.

Why are whites so OBSESSED with black people? It's always nigger this and nigger that.

There are black humans and niggers
Black people are ok if they act normal and don't do nigger things
Niggers... Well you all know what a nigger is.
Seriusly i think most of you guys from the US or Europe treat black people like shit because in most of your countrys black people act like niggers
But here in South America most black people are good, and normal.

It feels pretty good, if I'm being entirely honest.

Attached: 08_625x352.jpg (625x352, 48K)

I dont know im asian, nigga roach lmao

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.01_[2018.05.23_00.47.34].png (588x714, 353K)

I've met very few Gen Y people who were enthusiastic about Jazz and weren't white. I'm not saying they're "stealing" the music but when you go to these hipster venues it almost feels like walking into Orania.

It sucks shit
the only thing about being a nigger is youre dick size. Nonething else is good, for example people assume you listen to rap and just ask ,"Did you see that new tentacion" and the only friends you can make is other filthy niggers who cant get a signal that you dont want to be friends

dude, you've got to find better people to hang out with and stop hating yourself.

What does it feel like to be a slant-eyed insect, faggot?

Attached: 3254364.jpg (424x444, 23K)