Jesus fucking christ, I know our government is a joke but good god, these people are banning plastic straws...

Jesus fucking christ, I know our government is a joke but good god, these people are banning plastic straws. FUCKING STRAWS JESUS
>www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/plastic-straws-ban-stirrers-gove-commonwealth-a8311301.html%3famp

Attached: image.jpg (750x920, 593K)

I own plastic straws

Come and find me piggys

Attached: 1494863485541.png (300x250, 19K)

Careful m8, they only give straw licenses to known Muslim rapists, you gotta have your Quran at the ready.

Good, they're a waste of material that could be put to better use elsewhere.

Learn to drink without a straw, what are you five? for fucks sake lad.

get lost you conservatard twat

straws are a psy-op to condition men to want to suck on cocks. any one who sucks on a straw is gay

They want to see if you'll do something about it famicoms, or if it's really true that one must run away like the USA did to the opposite side of the world before fighting their revolution against England. No one can win up close and they're giggling over that fact.

That's because they one, can't be recycled and 2, we have nowhere to put them but landfills. China stated they wouldn't be accepting our garbage anymore for recycling and dumping in January. They did the same with the Yankees. Look it up.

>place as big as china doesn't have room for landfills

>implying china isn't laced with trash

They also have literally 0 environmental protection laws so idk why theyre opposed to landfills because they contaminated all the soil in their country

>zero protection against using cheap as fuck tuk tuks
Color me jealous. The kikes in the USA banned those and now I wait all damn day on the bus.

If you make a mountain of trash downhill away from water it's fine. You can dig a hole to make the mountain an iceberg of trash. Do we not have the technology to do this when people pay dump sites to take their trash?

Reducing plastic waste is kind of important

Are knives actually banned in the UK or is it just a meme? If they're banned how the fuck do they prepare meals properly?

Parliament saw a peasant boy cup his hands to drink water, and immediately broke all the people's wooden bowls. "Fools that you are, to have been carrying superfluous baggage all this time!"

All the plastic and similar shit we sent them can't have anything else done with them other than dumped. They got sick of us dirtying up there country and us making them deal with it when they already have enough of a pollution problem.

There are definitely more reasons than that but I'm a lazy faggalong and can't be bothered to find a link. Like I said, look that shit up.

I've seen straws made out of paper like material, shops will just switch over. It will probably cost them and thus the consumer more however.

I wonder how it will go for McDonald's. Would have probably been more prudent to pass a "straw tax" on businesses that sell plastic straws and use that money to pay people to pick up trash etc.

literally only beta faggots care about recycling

No one cares about your meth hole fren

Attached: IMG_8875.jpg (789x343, 64K)

boohoo gotta save muh planet, eh hans?

We have knives lad,we can't carry knives in public however

I don't give a fuck about the planet, I care about the quality of life of the future.

a future you won't be alive to enjoy. future generations will have it 1,000x easier and are inevitably going to hate you for being racist or something. you're cucking yourself by caring

Most people today don't hate their ancestors, why would future generations? I don't really care about that, regardless. I'm just exerting what control I have to make the world more like I think it should be. And I think it should not be covered in trash and terrible pollution. Plus, everyone alive today will likely be among the most studied people in history. We'll have figured out biological immortality in under 1000 years certainly, and probably under 100 in my opinion, and there's more information recorded today then ever before in history.

What they really want to do is charge everyone 10 cents for them. Put that money in a fund. Spend 10% on recycling or something then pocket the millions of left over money.

Stick to your containment thread, Muhammed.
Also,
>using the Independent as a source